The Deal or No Deal thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
Thanks but I'm thinking of pulling out of the deal for now. He wants £125k a week. My highest earners are only on £80k but I do plan on selling Hernandez and Baines so if I can offload them I will try and resurrect this deal. Jagielka heitinga and maybe Felliaini will be leaving as well so I should raise quite a bit and have plenty of left over on the wage bill.

Yeah he will always want big money, but he is worth it mate, so make room for him because he is world class.

Moussa dembele
team managing: west brom
team selling: fulham
fee: £9.25m
first season. Don't really know where I'd play him. I'm using hamzas exploiter tactic and that means I can only play him in either mc of striker but his stats are iffy for those positions. I know he is good but it is a record fee and he would be my highest earner

I don't think I would sign him for that money. What position do you need most?

I don't think I would sign him for that money. What position do you need most?
Well I use 3 strikers at a time and I have long guidetti(on loan) rosenberg klasnic juan albin and lukaku (on loan) tho that's my next one
lukaku
team managing: west brom
should I cancel his loan. I have to pay £40k a week for a loanee I could probably find someone equally as good on cheaper wages.

I would recommend Jelle Vossen and Darwin Quintero for now and Erick Torres and Carlos Fiero are great for the future.

I would recommend Jelle Vossen and Darwin Quintero for now and Erick Torres and Carlos Fiero are great for the future.
I got his replacement. 3 in fact and still paying the less than half what he was on.

who did you get in out of interest?
Wes fletcher and lauri dalle Valle for free. Decent. Reserve bound both of them but will do in an injury crisis and I might even make a bit of profit off them. Quintero joined for £1m as well.

Personally don't think they are good enough if you are wanting to go forward, your choice though.

Personally don't think they are good enough if you are wanting to go forward, your choice though.
I have Sanogo and said in my under 18s. I have targets lined up. Just want to keep myself finacially sound. Its all part of my story the rise of Baggie nation. So far I'm well with my limits. Around £30m to spend and £200k a week for wages left over. Hoping to keep spending to a minimum to maximise profits and next seasons budget as that is when real bargins become available.

Christian Eriksen or Mario Gotze, both are 22 in the year 2014. I play for Spurs and need a playmaker more than anything, someone who creates alot rather than scores a lot. Or should i sign Marco Verratti, same age, this allows me to push Sigurdsson forward and play Verratti in midfield.
My team:
---------------ter Stegen
Walker----Zouma-------Vertonghen----Neil Taylor
----------Sigurdsson----Allen--------------------
Hulk--------------Pastore-------------------Bale
(want to replace!!)
------------------Cavani------------------------

PSG want £43m for Verratti, Eriksen's is around the £25m mark and Gotze is the most expensive with a deal be quoted to cost me at around £55m

I'd honestly go with eriksen because he is cheapest but they are all quality

Honestly I wouldn't get any of them but I'm a cheap *******. Very rarely spend over £10m in a serious save.

loool you got to splash the cash for a bit of quality, who would you recommend?

I remember in an older save I got eriksen for £8m second season and he was quality. If t was me I'd have gotten jimmy Bullard on a free transfer :P sometimes regens have good enough stats to start so Yu should take a look at that.

Player: Vidic
Team you are managing: Man U
Team who are buying: Real Madrid
Offer: £ 35.5 mil
Year: 2011/12
Other Info: He is my captain but starting to get old, would need another star CB then, and when Thiago Silva is at PSG as Im using LFCs update I dont know who to replace him with, it would be a guy at his prime not somebody who is just 20-22 years old. He needs to be at a simalar level. Heres some pics.
View attachment 272950View attachment 272951

Player: Vidic
Team you are managing: Man U
Team who are buying: Real Madrid
Offer: £ 35.5 mil
Year: 2011/12
Other Info: He is my captain but starting to get old, would need another star CB then, and when Thiago Silva is at PSG as Im using LFCs update I dont know who to replace him with, it would be a guy at his prime not somebody who is just 20-22 years old. He needs to be at a simalar level. Heres some pics.
View attachment 272950View attachment 272951

No Deal. He's still quality, sell him when Phil Jones and Chris Smalling are good enough to step up and take a look at Kurt Zouma in a few years as a possible replacement.

Back