• Views Views 453K
tom cleverley from mufc to spurs bid 18 mill at the start of 2013 seasion

Player:tom cleverley
Team you are managing: mufc
Team who are buying/selling: spurs
Offer: £18m
Year: 2013/14
Other Info

Just been offered £46.5m for Kurt Zouma and normally i wouldnt accept any offer for him but im Napoli and that is a **** of a lot of money to me, I have a replacement but im on the fence on this one: Deal or No Deal???

View attachment 271837View attachment 271838View attachment 271839

For me, it all come down to whether you need the money that much because he is the best centre back on FM, if you do need it then take it but if you dont then dont. Simples.

Player:tom cleverley
Team you are managing: mufc
Team who are buying/selling: spurs
Offer: £18m
Year: 2013/14
Other Info

Deal, I dont think Cleverly is that great on the game and I think as you are United you could get better.

For me, it all come down to whether you need the money that much because he is the best centre back on FM, if you do need it then take it but if you dont then dont. Simples.

I don't necessarily NEED the money but i have a decent replacement and who knows what regens could pop up..... how good does he really get and do you think that my regen could live up to his potential!?

I don't necessarily NEED the money but i have a decent replacement and who knows what regens could pop up..... how good does he really get and do you think that my regen could live up to his potential!?

He becomes so good, at his bes when he is about 25-26. But your regen could also become something special thats up to you to judge.

team managing: Norwich
Team Selling: Tottenham
Player: Luke Modric
Price: £30 mil
Season 2015-2016

Currently in the season before ^ , but im top of the league( Certain of winning) , won the league cup , semi final of F.A Cup ( Should win) , and the quater final of the champions league. So I'm gonna get some MAJOR money, and i want to show i mean buisness. I have Aaron Ramsey as my Nmbr 1 CM, so deal or no deal, and if no deal who else should i sign?

Player - Oscar
Team Managing - Arsenal
Team Selling - Chelsea
Price - £5.25m
Season - Start of 2013/14
Other Info - I have Cazorla and Erick Torres as my AMC but I was thinking of selling Cazorla but he had over 23 assists last season. What do you guys suggest?

Player - Oscar
Team Managing - Arsenal
Team Selling - Chelsea
Price - £5.25m
Season - Start of 2013/14
Other Info - I have Cazorla and Erick Torres as my AMC but I was thinking of selling Cazorla but he had over 23 assists last season. What do you guys suggest?
DEAL! next season he will be the best AMC in the Prem, and £5.25m :O

team managing: Norwich
Team Selling: Tottenham
Player: Luke Modric
Price: £30 mil
Season 2015-2016

Currently in the season before ^ , but im top of the league( Certain of winning) , won the league cup , semi final of F.A Cup ( Should win) , and the quater final of the champions league. So I'm gonna get some MAJOR money, and i want to show i mean buisness. I have Aaron Ramsey as my Nmbr 1 CM, so deal or no deal, and if no deal who else should i sign?

No Deal. He's relatively old and 30M is going to be too much. Keep Ramsey as your first choice and have a look at Oscar, Eriksen etc who you should get for much cheaper.

No Deal. He's relatively old and 30M is going to be too much. Keep Ramsey as your first choice and have a look at Oscar, Eriksen etc who you should get for much cheaper.

Ive tried to get him multiple times , but either wants to much/ chooses another club :(

Who would you recommend the most? Keep this in mind , price isn't a Problem unless they only go for crazy amounts (Lets say no more than £60-70m), and reputation shouldn't be a problem as it should go through the roof next season. Im looking at Thiago. So what im saying is, i want the **** of the CM wonderkids ;)

Player: Nigel De Jong
Team you are managing: Liverpool
Team who are selling: Manchester City
Offer: £10,5m up front.
Year: 2011/12
Other Info: So, what do you guys think. Worth it?

Player: Marouane Fellaini
Team managing: Everton
Team Buying: Zenit
Offer: 19.5 mil pounds
Year: august 2012
Info: His contract is up at the end of this season and hes asking for alot of money for a new contract and im a little stingy on wages. I dont wanna shatter my wage list. Hes currently on 50 k a week and he wants 100 k along with 4 mil on agents and loyalty bonus. Even on 50 k hes the highest earner. should i sell him? cause i got Kara, Badelj, Barkely and Ruben yttegard jennsen as my other players in the midfield position. I usually use 4-2-3-1 or 4-1-2-2-1. Sell him, or pay him alot more? please hlep

Player: Marouane Fellaini
Team managing: Everton
Team Buying: Zenit
Offer: 19.5 mil pounds
Year: august 2012
Info: His contract is up at the end of this season and hes asking for alot of money for a new contract and im a little stingy on wages. I dont wanna shatter my wage list. Hes currently on 50 k a week and he wants 100 k along with 4 mil on agents and loyalty bonus. Even on 50 k hes the highest earner. should i sell him? cause i got Kara, Badelj, Barkely and Ruben yttegard jennsen as my other players in the midfield position. I usually use 4-2-3-1 or 4-1-2-2-1. Sell him, or pay him alot more? please hlep

You do have very promising youngsters on your side so i would say try offering him a contract say 75k, team of the year bonus, goal bonus. if he says no to it then just sell him.

As above. If your finances are in a good condition then try negotiating. It's only a proposal terms from his agent and you can go down a lot from this point. But if you can't find an agreement sell him.

Deal! Great piece of business for you, the best winger on the game.
Thanks but I'm thinking of pulling out of the deal for now. He wants £125k a week. My highest earners are only on £80k but I do plan on selling Hernandez and Baines so if I can offload them I will try and resurrect this deal. Jagielka heitinga and maybe Felliaini will be leaving as well so I should raise quite a bit and have plenty of left over on the wage bill.

Back