My team: Villarreal
Offering Teams: Catania and AC Milan
Players: Kevin Prince Boateng, Maxi Lopez
Prices: each 6 mio
Info: Boatengs wages are very high.
Are they worth the deal? Haven't played with any of them?

My team: Villarreal
Offering Teams: Catania and AC Milan
Players: Kevin Prince Boateng, Maxi Lopez
Prices: each 6 mio
Info: Boatengs wages are very high.
Are they worth the deal? Haven't played with any of them?

I would say no deal to both if they're asking for unreasonable wages. You can get other attacking quality midfielders that are young and can do a better job.

I do play IF's. Ive had Willian on the left for two seasons and hes irreplaceable. I give him an odd rest at times for a game or two and put Kadlec there. Outa 6 matches Kadlec played on left last season, he scored a hat-trick in 2 of those and a brace in one. So i think at left i am covered. As for right, I just bought Nico Gaitan and Antonio Valencia. so still no deal? I use all of them as If's besides Valencia who plays winger on right.
No Deal then.

My team: Newcastle
Offering Teams: Bilboa
Players: Llorente
Prices: ?85k/week on free
Info: Only have Ba n Cisse, Welbeck on loan. Not sure Llorente would be better than Ba (26 goals in 33 games)

Offering Teams: City
Players: Dzeko
Prices: ?14.5m
Info: Only have Ba n Cisse, Welbeck on loan.

No deal. Go for Niang, you will get him for less. Or Fierro, even lesser money. and yes, certainly get LLorente on a free if you have the wage budget for it.

Offering Teams: Bilboa
Players: Llorente
Prices: ?85k/week on free
Info: Only have Ba n Cisse, Welbeck on loan. Not sure Llorente would be better than Ba (26 goals in 33 games)

no deal :)
honestly ,I'm not sure Llorente would have the ability as good as his salary ...and you will have great difficulty to resell to another club in future because his wage...

in my honest opinion... i recomend some Targetman with price to performance..
Tomas Necid, Ivan Perisic, Julian Schieber, Sebastian Ribas, Yaya Sanogo

Buying Teams: City
Players: Coloccini
Prices: ?9mil
Info: He's played ok this season, avg rating of 7.14, but he's 30. like to play covering and stopper, if i sell anyone got any decent covering CB's they know of?

Buying Teams: City
Prices: ?9mil
Info: He's played ok this season, avg rating of 7.14, but he's 30. like to play covering and stopper, if i sell anyone got any decent covering CB's they know of?
If you have the cash I'd sell up and buy Hummels or Dede.

Buying Teams: Valencia, Schalke, Roma, Napoli
Season: Summer 12/13
Prices: ?10m
Info: I got Jagielka coming in on loan from Man City, and got plenty of money to get another replacement... He's 30 and it would be a good deal... I'm just not sure about the fans reaction, should I decide to sell him.

Last edited:
Info: I got Jagielka coming in on loan from Man City, and got plenty of money to get another replacement... He's 30 and it would be a good deal... I'm just not sure about the fans reaction, should I decide to sell him.

I go for Yaroslav Rakitskyi from Shahktar or Dede from one of the brazilian team.

Sell and once Jagielka leaves sign Dede or Hummels.

Player: Neymar
Team Managing: Everton
Team Selling: Santos
Offer: 45 mil pounds
Time: Start of 3rd Season
Info: I use a 4-2-3-1. That means only one striker. Right now my strikers are Sanogo and Fierro along with Kadlec. I use kadlec mostly on the left when willian needs a break. Hes more like a bit player since 6 months or so. Im thinking ill sell Sanogo and Kadlec and use Neymar. He's expensive, but his wages are only about 85k. so for his fee, hes cheap. Though i dont wanna sell Sanogo, he topped the CL in goals scored. Won the Golden boot and is my Target man for my formation. So, buy neymar or no? i hear Neymar is the best. help?

Info: I use a 4-2-3-1. That means only one striker. Right now my strikers are Sanogo and Fierro along with Kadlec. I use kadlec mostly on the left when willian needs a break. Hes more like a bit player since 6 months or so. Im thinking ill sell Sanogo and Kadlec and use Neymar. He's expensive, but his wages are only about 85k. so for his fee, hes cheap. Though i dont wanna sell Sanogo, he topped the CL in goals scored. Won the Golden boot and is my Target man for my formation. So, buy neymar or no? i hear Neymar is the best. help?

he's one of the best youngster in this game !! :D
but, 45mil is too expensive... This will be the first step to build your los Galacticos, it will be fun !! LoL

btw, Neymar will more good as Inside Forward...
for ur lone striker, how about Hulk, Edinson Cavani, Sergio Aguero, or Tevez ??? ;)

Big problem with Neymar is that he doesn't play very consistently in Europe, which means he'll have games where he only gets a 5.9 rating.
I have him for Santos and he's wonderful, but thats in Brazil with his home club with his best mates Ganso & Felipe Anderson. 45mil for a player that is likely to have 'settling' issues could be considered alot.

If you do buy people will also suggest using him as an inside forward, these people are wrong. Neymar plays best as a CF as a poacher in a front two, usually working best with a Target Striker or Advanced Forward.

Can't give you a yes or no on this one. Neymar is one of the best players in the game, but does have a few problems to his game.

Player: Toby Alderweild
Team you are managing: AFC Ajax
Team who are buying/selling: Man U
Offer: 9.75
Year: 2011/12 January
Other Info: I'm doing a YDWAWK so I can't actually buy a replacement.

Player: miralem pjanic
Team you are managing: udinese
Team who are buying: real madrid
Offer: ?23.5m
Year: 2015, (i'm playing fm11)
Other Info: just about to start the 2015/16 season, got an amazing squad, dont have money to spend but dont really need to buy or sell anyone. i just won everything and signed busquets on a free. pjanic is a useful player, but i could sell him and sign a cheaper replacement, i can use jovetic as cover for canales and babacar is great aswell.

my squad:
View attachment 276100

pjanic: View attachment 276101

but, 45mil is too expensive... This will be the first step to build your los Galacticos, it will be fun !! LoL

for ur lone striker, how about Hulk, Edinson Cavani, Sergio Aguero, or Tevez ??? ;)
Big problem with Neymar is that he doesn't play very consistently in Europe, which means he'll have games where he only gets a 5.9 rating.
I have him for Santos and he's wonderful, but thats in Brazil with his home club with his best mates Ganso & Felipe Anderson. 45mil for a player that is likely to have 'settling' issues could be considered alot.

If you do buy people will also suggest using him as an inside forward, these people are wrong. Neymar plays best as a CF as a poacher in a front two, usually working best with a Target Striker or Advanced Forward.

Can't give you a yes or no on this one. Neymar is one of the best players in the game, but does have a few problems to his game.

Well thank you guys. I would use neymar as a striker since on the wings i got Nicolas Gaitan, Antonio Valencia and Willian. So on the wings im covered. And I prefer using a lone striker. I play Sanogo up alone and he does good. Averaged over 7.3 last season. And Fierrro comes on as substitute when required. whenever i start fierro, he always averages above 7.2. So i prefer playing with only a striker. You guys think Neymar can play up alone? If i get Neymar, ill sell Kadlec and Sanogo. I hate having extra players.

Well thank you guys. I would use neymar as a striker since on the wings i got Nicolas Gaitan, Antonio Valencia and Willian. So on the wings im covered. And I prefer using a lone striker. I play Sanogo up alone and he does good. Averaged over 7.3 last season. And Fierrro comes on as substitute when required. whenever i start fierro, he always averages above 7.2. So i prefer playing with only a striker. You guys think Neymar can play up alone? If i get Neymar, ill sell Kadlec and Sanogo. I hate having extra players. And i relly dont think i can afford the strikers you mentioned there since they would ask for an astronomical wage. My highest for 2 seasons was 49k. No its Otamendi on 80k. I wont pay anyone over 80k.

Buying Teams: Anyone interested
Players: Cheick Tiote
Prices:Willing to offer for around ?15mil
Info: Having picked up a 4 month injury at the start of 1st season Tiote has just not perfomed, last season an avg of 6.89. He played every game he could but just did not perform. Now theres 4 other CM ahead of him in team report, tiote currently has a 2 1/2 star current ability. Do i bite the bullet and sell him on?