My team: Newcastle
Buying Teams: Anyone interested
Players: Cheick Tiote
Season: Summer 12/13
Prices:Willing to offer for around ?15mil
Info: Having picked up a 4 month injury at the start of 1st season Tiote has just not perfomed, last season an avg of 6.89. He played every game he could but just did not perform. Now theres 4 other CM ahead of him in team report, tiote currently has a 2 1/2 star current ability. Do i bite the bullet and sell him on?

Yeah of course! Deal for sure.

Yeah of course! Deal for sure.

malhar you're helpful,

Player: miralem pjanic
Team you are managing: udinese
Team who are buying: real madrid
Offer: ?23.5m
Year: 2015, (i'm playing fm11)
Other Info: just about to start the 2015/16 season, got an amazing squad, dont have money to spend but dont really need to buy or sell anyone. i just won everything and signed busquets on a free. pjanic is a useful player, but i could sell him and sign a cheaper replacement, i can use jovetic as cover for canales and babacar is great aswell.

my squad:
View attachment 276111

pjanic: View attachment 276112

​what do you think?

malhar you're helpful,

Player: miralem pjanic
Team you are managing: udinese
Team who are buying: real madrid
Offer: ?23.5m
Year: 2015, (i'm playing fm11)
Other Info: just about to start the 2015/16 season, got an amazing squad, dont have money to spend but dont really need to buy or sell anyone. i just won everything and signed busquets on a free. pjanic is a useful player, but i could sell him and sign a cheaper replacement, i can use jovetic as cover for canales and babacar is great aswell.

my squad:
View attachment 276111

pjanic: View attachment 276112

​what do you think?

no worries i rejected it, i'd only get 25% of the fee so there was no point.

Selling Teams: Arsenal
Players: Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
Season: winter 12/13
Prices:?13.25m
Info: Compairing the OX with Ben arfa, theres hardly anything in it for competition for starting on the RW, I have james forrest and Wildried Zaha as back up on RW. Should i off load Ben arfa and bring in the OX, purely because of age and he is english?

Selling Teams: Arsenal
Players: Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
Season: winter 12/13
Prices:?13.25m
Info: Compairing the OX with Ben arfa, theres hardly anything in it for competition for starting on the RW, I have james forrest and Wildried Zaha as back up on RW. Should i off load Ben arfa and bring in the OX, purely because of age and he is english?

I would say sell one of Zaha/Forrest, definitely get in the Ox because I think he's worth that much. Although I think if Willian is available and interested in joining you, he is cheaper and better albeit older. But yeah, DEAL :D

Player: Dede
Team you are managing: Man Utd
Team who are buying/selling: Vasco
Offer: ?8m
Year: 2011/12
Other Info: Thinking about a replacement for Ferdinand, even though he's got another season in him. Should I sell Rio now or keep him as a tutor? Smalling, Jones, Evans and Vidic is perfectly capable but still... So, Dede for 8m, Otamendi for 13m or Bochetti for 15m?

Player: Lacazette
My team: Arsenal
Selling team: Lyon
Offer: 16m
Year: 2012/2013
Other info: Just looking for a good poacher, and any suggestions are well taken :D

Other Info: Thinking about a replacement for Ferdinand, even though he's got another season in him. Should I sell Rio now or keep him as a tutor? Smalling, Jones, Evans and Vidic is perfectly capable but still... So, Dede for 8m, Otamendi for 13m or Bochetti for 15m?

I'd not buy any of these, don't really need any. I would rather look for someone like Kurt Zouma since he's younger.

Player: Oscar Cardozo.
Team you are managing: Bayern Munich.
Team who are selling: SL Benfica.
Offer: 9.25mill.
Year: 2011/2012.
Other info: Muller out for 3 months. And already agreed a deal to sell Pizarro; he wants first team football. Gomez and Mandzukic my only options in the 'poacher' centre role in a 433. Ribery, Robben, Shaqiri and Muller all flank forwards option. Should I buy this guy? Chelsea and Spurs already have bids of 10 mill accepted.

Player: Oscar Cardozo.
Team you are managing: Bayern Munich.
Team who are selling: SL Benfica.
Offer: 9.25mill.
Year: 2011/2012.
Other info: Muller out for 3 months. And already agreed a deal to sell Pizarro; he wants first team football. Gomez and Mandzukic my only options in the 'poacher' centre role in a 433. Ribery, Robben, Shaqiri and Muller all flank forwards option. Should I buy this guy? Chelsea and Spurs already have bids of 10 mill accepted.

No Deal. He's only a short-term solution. Have a look at the usual suspects...Niang, Fierro, Sanogo, Leandro Damiao etc etc. Gomez and Mandzukic are good enough for now. And Niang is very good starting from the 1st season regardless of his age.

Alright, thanks. Niang is at Milan. Will Sanogo be good enough to start? I am using a standard 433 with three strikers, hence the need for more strikers.

Player: Bony Wilfried/ Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
Team you are managing: Newcastle
Team who are selling: Vitesse/ Saint-Ettiene
Offer:(both) ?10.25
Year: 2013/2014.summer
Other info: Ba and Cisse still leading the line, but Ba starting to drop off a bit, got a cpl of regens at club but not good enough yet to *** through and back the 2 front men. These are the best around for the money, next best ur looking at paying ?25mil+++. With only 2 recognised strikers at the club do i buy both? if not which should i buy?

Sell him !!
Bochetti is my target player in first season ... but i cant to compete with man city, they bought him for 30m pounds !!!
so, i turned to otamendi at transfer winter... ;)

Other info: Ba and Cisse still leading the line, but Ba starting to drop off a bit, got a cpl of regens at club but not good enough yet to *** through and back the 2 front men. These are the best around for the money, next best ur looking at paying ?25mil+++. With only 2 recognised strikers at the club do i buy both? if not which should i buy?

post a SS of each?

Sell them mate... !!
ur club need to regenerate...
for poacher i recomend : Vaclav kadlec, ante vukusic, alberto paloschi, carlos fierro, erick torres
for advance/complete forward : jordan ayew, Julian Schieber

they r great on Quickness n off the ball like strikers u've had

Sell them mate... !!
for poacher i recomend : Vaclav kadlec, ante vukusic, alberto paloschi, carlos fierro, erick torres

In last 2 seasons theyve both scored over 50 goals each, wont be selling them just yet.

Sell them mate... !!

I think you are getting these mixed up mate :) he is looking to BUY THEM not sell them :) same goes as the above post!

Alright, thanks. Niang is at Milan. Will Sanogo be good enough to start? I am using a standard 433 with three strikers, hence the need for more strikers.

Well, Sanogo would be good enough to start against mid-table teams and in cup competitions. You can use Gomez as your main man. Try getting Fierro though, he is a poaching GOD.