Player: Ganso
Team you are managing: Man Utd
Team who are buying/selling: Santos
Offer: ?20m
Year: 2011/12
Other Info: I've bought Vrsaljko for 3m as cover for Rafael, Yann M'Vila for 20m, and I've sold 24m worth of players mainly Anderson, Macheda and King. Should I buy Ganso for 20m (he rejected Real for me) and use him as a DLP with Giggs and Scholes set to retire? Thoughts?

Player: Ganso
Team who are buying/selling: Santos
Offer: ?20m
Other Info: I've bought Vrsaljko for 3m as cover for Rafael, Yann M'Vila for 20m, and I've sold 24m worth of players mainly Anderson, Macheda and King. Should I buy Ganso for 20m (he rejected Real for me) and use him as a DLP with Giggs and Scholes set to retire? Thoughts?

Ganso at that price is good but he's more of an advanced playmaker.

I can't pick between these 2 players:

1) Player: Mata
Team buying: FC Bayern
Team selling: Chelsea
Price: 25 million dollars
Year: Jan 2013
other info: transfer listed at chelsea.

View attachment 276351
2) Player: Shinji Kagawa
Team selling: Dortmund
Team Buying: FC Bayern
Price: Free transfer
View attachment 276350

Ganso at that price is good but he's more of an advanced playmaker.[/B][/B][/B]

I know he's an AP but if we're looking at it that way it also says that Hamsik is a DLP and, if you're crazy, you might play him there. I was wondering if anyone has experience of playing Ganso as a DLP and if I should get him for 20m anyway? Or should I look somewhere else to replace Giggs & Scholes (in their current DLP roles)? I'm playing primarily Raikan's 'Swoop 4-3-3' tactic and I intend to play Carrick as my primary DLP but I'm looking at long term solutions. Suggestions?

I can't pick between these 2 players:

1) Player: Mata
Team buying: FC Bayern
Team selling: Chelsea
Price: 25 million dollars
other info: transfer listed at chelsea.

View attachment 276351
2) Player: Shinji Kagawa
Team selling: Dortmund
Team Buying: FC Bayern
Price: Free transfer
View attachment 276350

If you're looking for a first-choice attacking midfielder, then DEAL for Mata. If you're looking only for a backup to perhaps Kroos or anyone else you have there, then DEAL for Kagawa.

Player: Demba Ba
Team you are managing: Newcastle
Team who are buying/selling: Milan/Leverkusen
Offer: ?15m
Year: 2013/14
Other Info: Got Cisse/Bonny Wilfried/Wilfried Zaha and a few regens ******* through

Other Info: Got Cisse/Bonny Wilfried/Wilfried Zaha and a few regens ******* through

he would be close on 30 at least now and his natural fitness is shocking so he will decline rapidly..

sell him!

a few regens what now?

I know he's an AP but if we're looking at it that way it also says that Hamsik is a DLP and, if you're crazy, you might play him there. I was wondering if anyone has experience of playing Ganso as a DLP and if I should get him for 20m anyway? Or should I look somewhere else to replace Giggs & Scholes (in their current DLP roles)? I'm playing primarily Raikan's 'Swoop 4-3-3' tactic and I intend to play Carrick as my primary DLP but I'm looking at long term solutions. Suggestions?
I'd play him as your primary AP.

Player(s):- Eden Hazard and Neymar
Team who you are managing:- Real Madrid C.F
Team who are selling:- (Hazard) LILLE (Neymar) SANTOS
Offer:- E.Hazard= 100m Pounds Neymar= 90m Pounds
Year:- 2015/16
Other info:- Not getting bankrupt. Still have lot of Transfer Budget yet. Need a replacement for Mesut Ozil and karim Benzema! and also need an attacker who is able to support Sergio Aguero (NEYMAR) and need some one to supply balls to Both of these fine attackers!(HAZARD) also Exchange for Angel Di maria and Javier Pastore.

Player: Mario G?tze
Team who are buying/selling: Borussia Dortmund
Offer: £55m
Other Info: How about this one? Thinking of selling Nani and Young to get at least some money back but is he worth that much money? Or should I spread that money on a couple of signings in the future? I've never spent that much money on a player and generally don't like to spend a lot, but Dortmund usually don't want to sell or want something even crazier like 80 or 70m later in the game.

Other info:- Not getting bankrupt. Still have lot of Transfer Budget yet. Need a replacement for Mesut Ozil and karim Benzema! and also need an attacker who is able to support Sergio Aguero (NEYMAR) and need some one to supply balls to Both of these fine attackers!(HAZARD) also Exchange for Angel Di maria and Javier Pastore.
**** no. i'd look out for regens if i were you since its already 2015. no way they're worth 190m pounds.
Player: Mario G?tze
Team who are buying/selling: Borussia Dortmund
Offer: £55m
Other Info: How about this one? Thinking of selling Nani and Young to get at least some money back but is he worth that much money? Or should I spread that money on a couple of signings in the future? I've never spent that much money on a player and generally don't like to spend a lot, but Dortmund usually don't want to sell or want something even crazier like 80 or 70m later in the game.
no deal as well. :)

Could you really not get them for cheaper? hazard is only ever like 35m max when buying from lille the board would accept 35m on behalf of lille

Player: Claudio Marchisio
Team who are buying/selling: Juventus
Offer: £9.75m
Other Info: Thinks club is underachieving. So, what's he like? Could he be my main DLP? Are there better options maybe like Poli, Verratti etc that could develop into better players?

Player: Claudio Marchisio
Team who are buying/selling: Juventus
Offer: £9.75m
Other Info: Thinks club is underachieving. So, what's he like? Could he be my main DLP? Are there better options maybe like Poli, Verratti etc that could develop into better players?

Deal. He is a very good player and is worth buying for that low fee.