Hulk
Southampton
Zenit
Offer - 33.5 Million
Time:January 2013
Everyone knows his class but he would probably make my team amazing. Sold Lallana and Vladimir Weiss (neither by my own choice)
Yay or nay?

Hulk
Southampton
Zenit
Offer - 33.5 Million
Time:January 2013
Everyone knows his class but he would probably make my team amazing. Sold Lallana and Vladimir Weiss (neither by my own choice)
Yay or nay?

What tactic you useing, and whats your offer wingers/strikers/AMC depending on where you wanna play him

What tactic you useing, and whats your offer wingers/strikers/AMC depending on where you wanna play him
Using Awesome AMC (raikan) and the Pure perfection CCC's.
Have Ousama Assamaidi (AML) from Liverpool, Walter Montillo (AMC) and Ryad Boudebouz (AMR). Fierro and a regen as my striker.

Using Awesome AMC (raikan) and the Pure perfection CCC's.
Have Ousama Assamaidi (AML) from Liverpool, Walter Montillo (AMC) and Ryad Boudebouz (AMR). Fierro and a regen as my striker.

Deal any day of the week then. I'd play him as a striker because i dont think fierro will be good enough in the Prem for another season or two

M'Vila got 91% passing accuracy in his first season with me in my current save, getting into the european team of the year as well (I was Arsenal). But I had trained him as a BWM, so he was slightly more attacking (He has good passing stats!)

Overall I would say DEAL, but his wages are a bit too high, so it all depends on your wage budget and if you are prepared to pay him that.

Also, you could re-train Barkley back to his original position? But either way, M'Vila is better than Jenssen and Badelj, especially as neither of them are particularly good DM's at the start of the game IMO.. Hope this helped :)

Well i can definetly afford him. Ive made over 60 mil pounds in transfers alone. Then the yearly earnings and all. im allowed a wage budget of 2 mil. Right now its just over 500k. Im gonna get him, but the question is, who should he replace? im not a fan of keeping alot of players. Who should i sell? Barkley, Badelj, or Jenssen. PS Badelj is my captain.

Well i can definetly afford him. Ive made over 60 mil pounds in transfers alone. Then the yearly earnings and all. im allowed a wage budget of 2 mil. Right now its just over 500k. Im gonna get him, but the question is, who should he replace? im not a fan of keeping alot of players. Who should i sell? Barkley, Badelj, or Jenssen. PS Badelj is my captain.

It depends on how you have trained them, for instance, in my save, Badelj and Jenssen would be awful defensive players, neither of them have higher than 13 tackling, but you maight of trained them up. Either way, out of the two I would say Badelj is better, or just see who you can get the most money for? Another option would be to loan either Barkley or Jenssen out for a fee? should be able to get at least 3m for Barkley, more if you have trained him well; or at least 2.5m for Jenssen. Hope this is helpdul :)

P.S. M'Vila just got Player of The year in mine, and is now worth 32m :D

EDIT: Oh, something I better tell you, on mine he doesn't seem to be getting very far with learning English, Steve Bould's pre-match report always says he is having trouble communicating and blending into the team; not stopped him being quality for me though ;)

It depends on how you have trained them, for instance, in my save, Badelj and Jenssen would be awful defensive players, neither of them have higher than 13 tackling, but you maight of trained them up. Either way, out of the two I would say Badelj is better, or just see who you can get the most money for? Another option would be to loan either Barkley or Jenssen out for a fee? should be able to get at least 3m for Barkley, more if you have trained him well; or at least 2.5m for Jenssen. Hope this is helpdul :)

P.S. M'Vila just got Player of The year in mine, and is now worth 32m :D

EDIT: Oh, something I better tell you, on mine he doesn't seem to be getting very far with learning English, Steve Bould's pre-match report always says he is having trouble communicating and blending into the team; not stopped him being quality for me though ;)

Well like i said, i play two deep mids. One whose Barkley with the Defensive midfield role, and the other is Jenssen or Badelj in the Deep playmaker role and the team playmaker. theyve excelled so far. I play the them deep since i hate conceding goals and they shut up shop when required. Much how Real Madrid have played under mourinho, if you may. So, im probably gonna sell Jennsen. Barkley has been emence for me this season and BAdelj, well hes one of the best. So thank you, and about the english, i doubt he'll have problem since i have 3 native french in my squad and around 3 more who can speak french. So itll be fine.

Player: Fernando Llorente
Team you are managing: Man Utd
Team who are selling: Athletic Bilbao
Offer: Free, end of contract
Year: 2012/13
Other Info: I have Rooney, Van Persie, Chicharito & Welbeck + Fierro is joining in the summer. Thoughts?

Other Info: I have Rooney, Van Persie, Chicharito & Welbeck + Fierro is joining in the summer. Thoughts?

Well, I would say no deal. You already have enough quality, plus Fierro is joining whose arguably the best in the game in a few seasons. But if you want to make money, i say get him and sell him in 6 months or end of season. Id say around 15 mil would do the trick. Thats if you want cash, or else no deal.

How much wages does he want? I find he isn't good in the premier league, plus 3 of your 5 strikers are better than him anyway, with the other 2 with bags of potential...

[/B][/B][/B]Well, I would say no deal. You already have enough quality, plus Fierro is joining whose arguably the best in the game in a few seasons. But if you want to make money, i say get him and sell him in 6 months or end of season. Id say around 15 mil would do the trick. Thats if you want cash, or else no deal.

Thanks. I guess I could make some money but I'll probably cancel the deal.

[/B][/B][/B]
How much wages does he want? I find he isn't good in the premier league, plus 3 of your 5 strikers are better than him anyway, with the other 2 with bags of potential...

He wants 70.000 a week.

Player: Christiano Ronaldo
Team managing: Norwich
Team Selling: Real Madird
Year: 2015-2016
Fee: ?22.5mil
Wages: 160k a week , appearence and goal bonus: 160k After 30 goals- 215k

player - P. H. Ganso
team managing - Roma
team selling - Roma
year - 2014/15
offer - 40mpounds

Man Utd just made a bid of 40m pounds for him he has been brilliant when he plays provides assists and controls my midfield well i got him for 27m

Player: Christiano Ronaldo
Team managing: Norwich
Team Selling: Real Madird
Year: 2015-2016
Fee: ?22.5mil
Wages: 160k a week , appearence and goal bonus: 160k After 30 goals- 215k

No Deal. Waste of money at that age. Especially in terms of his wages. Look for cheaper options, regens etc

player - P. H. Ganso
team managing - Roma
team selling - Roma
year - 2014/15
offer - 40mpounds

Man Utd just made a bid of 40m pounds for him he has been brilliant when he plays provides assists and controls my midfield well i got him for 27m

No deal is he is one of your most important players. no point in selling him.

Player: Javier Mascherano
Team who are selling: Barcelona
Offer: £18.75m
Other Info: So, I have M'Vila who's amazing and can play as a DLP, I've bought Radosevic as backup. Also, Fletcher is an excellent BWM. I have Vidic, Jones, Smalling, Evans and Ferdinand (transfer listed), and I've bought Uros Cosic (doesn't have a work permit so I've sent him on loan to Club Brugge) as a long term Rio or Vidic replacement. So, I'm thinking, if I sell Rio, Mascherano can play as center back if needed and he'd be and excellent tutor for Radosevic. Thoughts? Too many DM's? Who to sell? Who to keep?

Player: Javier Mascherano
Team who are selling: Barcelona
Offer: £18.75m
Other Info: So, I have M'Vila who's amazing and can play as a DLP, I've bought Radosevic as backup. Also, Fletcher is an excellent BWM. I have Vidic, Jones, Smalling, Evans and Ferdinand (transfer listed), and I've bought Uros Cosic (doesn't have a work permit so I've sent him on loan to Club Brugge) as a long term Rio or Vidic replacement. So, I'm thinking, if I sell Rio, Mascherano can play as center back if needed and he'd be and excellent tutor for Radosevic. Thoughts? Too many DM's? Who to sell? Who to keep?

No Deal. I would recommend just buying an out-and-out CB if you want to replace Rio.