Thanks Raikan. One more question. Poli or Verratti now that Marchisio isn't coming? Also, didn't know Henriquez had that much potential. He's unsettled in my save, apparently he's having a tough time in England.

Marco Verratti all day mate! that boy is a class act he can even tackle!

Player: Sami Khedira
Team you are managing: Man Utd
Team who are selling: Real Madrid
Offer: ?8.25m
Year: 2011/12
Other Info: Transfer listed at Real. I have Fletcher and M'Vila for the ball winning role if needed. What's Khedira like in the game? Is he worth it?

Last edited:
Player: Ganso
Team who are selling: Santos
Offer: ?14m
Other Info: Sorry for posting this again. It's January 2012. Ganso has agreed to sign for 14m and Verratti for 13.5m. Do I really need them both? Giggs and Scholes are retiring, Kagawa is decent in the attacking midfield role while Cleverley isn't bad either. What to do? Suggestions please.

Player: Caulker
Team you are managing: Swansea
Team who are selling: Tottenham
Offer: 6.75 million euros
Year: 2012-2013
Info: Need a good CB, finished 5th last season but unfortunately conceded a lot of unneeded goals.

Last edited:
Player: Ganso
Team who are selling: Santos
Offer: ?14m
Other Info: Sorry for posting this again. It's January 2012. Ganso has agreed to sign for 14m and Verratti for 13.5m. Do I really need them both? Giggs and Scholes are retiring, Kagawa is decent in the attacking midfield role while Cleverley isn't bad either. What to do? Suggestions please.

Ganso for 14mil!! Deal. Ganso is a AMC player however, not the best at playing CM as he doesnt really have any pace or defensive ability. He's all about Creativity, which is why he plays best as a Advanced playmaker behind the strikers. To get the best out of him you really do need to play him as a AMC with at least one poacher striker in front of him.

Downsides; No pace, dont expect him to run about and do a lot of work or tackling back. Also need to be careful with him, keep him fit as he does have a injury proness of 15.
Positives; Sets up loads of goals scoring chances.When he plays well he'll be the best player on the pitch.

No deal! Evra is great and Henriquez gets really good with the correct development!

Still thinking bout this one. If I don't get him, Arsenal or City probably will. There aren't that many great left-backs in the game and Evra is 30 while Marcelo is 23. Also, I've already agreed a deal for Fierro who's coming next summer so Henriquez is maybe not needed since I've already got Rooney, Van Persie, Chicharito and Welbeck. Any more thoughts?

Still thinking bout this one. If I don't get him, Arsenal or City probably will. There aren't that many great left-backs in the game and Evra is 30 while Marcelo is 23. Also, I've already agreed a deal for Fierro who's coming next summer so Henriquez is maybe not needed since I've already got Rooney, Van Persie, Chicharito and Welbeck. Any more thoughts?

Get shot of Evra, 30 and by 32 his stats really do drop. Marcelo is rated as the best left wing back in the game (note; Wing back not LB).

Might as well get rid of Welbeck, never really get good. I am unfamiliar with Henriquez (?) can't help there.

Last edited:
Player: Fellaini.
Team you are managing: Bayern Munich.
Team who are selling: Everton.
Offer: 14 million.
Year: 2011/2012
Other info: Currently have the likes of Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Yttergard Jenssen for CM slots. Martinez, Kara and Gustavo for DM slot. Thinking of getting rid of Jenssen or Gustavo for Fellaini. Got deals in place for Holtby and Felipe Anderson coming in Jan. But I'm prepared to cancel the Holtby deal for Fellaini.

Player: Fellaini.
Team you are managing: Bayern Munich.
Team who are selling: Everton.
Offer: 14 million.
Year: 2011/2012
Other info: Currently have the likes of Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Yttergard Jenssen for CM slots. Martinez, Kara and Gustavo for DM slot. Thinking of getting rid of Jenssen or Gustavo for Fellaini. Got deals in place for Holtby and Felipe Anderson coming in Jan. But I'm prepared to cancel the Holtby deal for Fellaini.

Wow, you already have enough quality. Martinez and Kara are excellent by themselves. I wouldn't personally get Fellaini, but if you do want him, then sell Gustavo and buy him.

Wow, you already have enough quality. Martinez and Kara are excellent by themselves. I wouldn't personally get Fellaini, but if you do want him, then sell Gustavo and buy him.

Alright, thanks for your advice mate. Decided to go against buying him.

Player: Steven Caulker
Team you are managing: Newcastle
Offer: ?7.5m
Year: January 2013
Other info: I got Jagielka on loan for the rest of the season and he's doing a magnificent job. But I need a permanent CB after this season, and Caulker is probably the best player I can get for a cheap transfer fee, and low wage demands (Only wants 18k p/w). Unless anyone has another suggestion?

Player: Steven Caulker
Team you are managing: Newcastle
Offer: ?7.5m
Year: January 2013
Other info: I got Jagielka on loan for the rest of the season and he's doing a magnificent job. But I need a permanent CB after this season, and Caulker is probably the best player I can get for a cheap transfer fee, and low wage demands (Only wants 18k p/w). Unless anyone has another suggestion?

7.5! i signed him for 1.8mil , but i would say deal. He got younger player of the year with me, i think this is him maxed pot. , but dont know if he will increase anymore View attachment 276869

Player: Yann M'vila
Team Managing: Everton
Team Selling: Stade Renainns
Offer: 24.5 mil pounds
Time: Jan 2014
Info: He's probably the best DM in the game. Ive bought him everytime i used a big club. Right now, my Everton team are comfortably sitting at the top with 3 games in hand and CL football. I have the best players everywhere on the pitch. Willian, Ter Stegen, fierro neymar, gaitan, valencia, otamendi, kara, alex sandro, sime vrsaljko, you name it. i play a 4-2-3-1 against most sides and a 4-1-3-2 against weaker teams. I have Ross Barkley, Milan Badelj and ruben jenssen as my DM's. Theyve all been retrained to the DM positions and are doing good. Barkley has been tremendous this season. So i need to replace one of the three DM's to put in M'vila. His deal is waiting confirmation and he would be the highest earner at my club if i agree. 92k. Help please?

Player: Yann M'vila
Team Managing: Everton
Team Selling: Stade Renainns
Offer: 24.5 mil pounds
Time: Jan 2014
Info: He's probably the best DM in the game. Ive bought him everytime i used a big club. Right now, my Everton team are comfortably sitting at the top with 3 games in hand and CL football. I have the best players everywhere on the pitch. Willian, Ter Stegen, fierro neymar, gaitan, valencia, otamendi, kara, alex sandro, sime vrsaljko, you name it. i play a 4-2-3-1 against most sides and a 4-1-3-2 against weaker teams. I have Ross Barkley, Milan Badelj and ruben jenssen as my DM's. Theyve all been retrained to the DM positions and are doing good. Barkley has been tremendous this season. So i need to replace one of the three DM's to put in M'vila. His deal is waiting confirmation and he would be the highest earner at my club if i agree. 92k. Help please?

M'Vila got 91% passing accuracy in his first season with me in my current save, getting into the european team of the year as well (I was Arsenal). But I had trained him as a BWM, so he was slightly more attacking (He has good passing stats!)

Overall I would say DEAL, but his wages are a bit too high, so it all depends on your wage budget and if you are prepared to pay him that.

Also, you could re-train Barkley back to his original position? But either way, M'Vila is better than Jenssen and Badelj, especially as neither of them are particularly good DM's at the start of the game IMO.. Hope this helped :)

Player: Huntelaar
Team Managing: Arsenal
Team Selling: Schalke
Offer: ?15.75m
Time: Jan 201
Info: I am currently top of the League, with Llorente, Podolski, Giroud and Walcott as my strikers. I play a flat 4-4-2 formation, but Llorente has been rubbish for me since I bought him for ?25m! Podolski is finally getting a goal pretty much every game, whilst Walcott and Giroud are on fire when they get to play!! Anyway, Huntelaar turned down a new contract at Schalke, so he has 2 and a half years left on his current one. He is a DLF, so might be able to fit into my team better than Llorente, because I just can't get him to score or assist as a TM! It would also give me an option to change the tactics, bringing on a DLF for when the other team has a high line. He will be on 80k a week, and if I buy him I won't be able to buy anyone else in this window, without selling players. Thoughts?

Player: Wojiech Szczesny
Team Managing: Arsenal
Team Buying: Real Madrid
Offer: 4.5 mil pounds + either Kaka or Khedira
Time: Jan 2012
Info:I have Mandanda, whilst Fabianski is doing alright when he plays, as is Szczesny; but Mandanda can't play in the champions league, and I have already sold Mannone. I don't want Kaka, because he won't fit into my formation, so I am trying to get them to give me Khedira instead so he can be a backup to M'Vila. Thoughts?

P.S. I am using the latest LFCMarshall save, can anyone recommend a decent, cheap backup GK who will play in the Champions League with Fabianski for me? Thanks.

EDIT: Too late, the deal fell through because R.Madrid would only offer me Kaka.

Last edited: