• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
Player: Tony Alderweireld
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are selling: Man. Utd.
Offer: 5m
Year: 2013/14
Other Info: I have 3 CBs still in my squad: jan verthogern, Per Merts, and Koscielny.

Player: Arturo Vidal
Team who are selling: Juventus
Offer: 10m
Year: 2013/14
Other Info: He requested to be transfer listed. can he be like arteta replacement, since arteta is getting old, plus rosciy is gonna retire soon. atm, i have hamsik, wilshere, ramsey, erkisen, song, and coquien in the midfield.

I have not scouted Toby, but in my save his stats are not Arsenal quality, can't figure why Chelsea bought him but I will scout him anyway, if you just look at the pricetag than it is a deal.

Vidal, DEAL! He is amazing :) I would sell Andersen and replace him with Vidal, tempted now...

Still can't find him!

u sure. or maybe ur db is to small. the play is like 16 yrs old in the start. if u had a big db, then he'll surly be there.

or did u go to the club and search for him

I have not scouted Toby, but in my save his stats are not Arsenal quality, can't figure why Chelsea bought him but I will scout him anyway, if you just look at the pricetag than it is a deal.

Vidal, DEAL! He is amazing :) I would sell Andersen and replace him with Vidal, tempted now...

i bought toby. the guy is still 24 years old, so still learning. maybe next season im selling Per Mertasaker.

as for vidal. no i have a lot of talent in midfield, and plus coquiel and lorenzo cristeg are improving. i just sent lorenzo on loan to gain match experience. and the other reason i didnt go for him is because of HG rules. im on the limit. ;)

u sure. or maybe ur db is to small. the play is like 16 yrs old in the start. if u had a big db, then he'll surly be there.

or did u go to the club and search for him

Must be the DB, but I have loaded a large DB and I did goto the club, he is not with the club anymore so they must have sold him...

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by georgeooi
thx lawiet and XbeastMx i forget put other info
my keeper szczesny injured 4month
cry.gif
now using damien martinez
cry.gif
sold all of them already
my defender left vermaelen koscielny Ignasi Miquel and all sell already
just sold gibbs and santos now left 1 leftback lucas digne
leandro from gremio born on 1993 5 month/12days position striker poacher
yes buy lenadro. one of the best wonderkid strikers in the game.

yeah just brouth leandro 14.25m salart 20k,contract expires 2016 +one year extension after 5games

Player: Jack Wilshere
Team you are managing: Leverkusen
Team who are selling: Arsenal
Offer: 26.5m
Year: 2014/15
Other Info: Got some cash since the RVP deal fell through (Was not going to have a 31 year old backup on 150k p/w.... even Tevez is only on 60k :P)

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by georgeooi
thx lawiet and XbeastMx i forget put other info
my keeper szczesny injured 4month
cry.gif
now using damien martinez
cry.gif
sold all of them already
my defender left vermaelen koscielny Ignasi Miquel and all sell already
just sold gibbs and santos now left 1 leftback lucas digne
leandro from gremio born on 1993 5 month/12days position striker poacher
yes buy lenadro. one of the best wonderkid strikers in the game.

yeah just brouth leandro 14.25m salart 20k,contract expires 2016 +one year extension after 5games

Which positions you looking for? For goalies look at Stegen, unsettle him or try to buy him 10-15M.

Player: Jack Wilshere
Team you are managing: Leverkusen
Team who are selling: Arsenal
Offer: 26.5m
Year: 2014/15
Other Info: Got some cash since the RVP deal fell through (Was not going to have a 31 year old backup on 150k p/w.... even Tevez is only on 60k :P)

Is the the lowest you could go? I don't know how you all do it but I usually set a non-negotiable offer slightly lower than what they want, depending on the player 3-6M lower and then set it to non-negotiable. Wilshere in that sense is good quality English football :)

Is the the lowest you could go? I don't know how you all do it but I usually set a non-negotiable offer slightly lower than what they want, depending on the player 3-6M lower and then set it to non-negotiable. Wilshere in that sense is good quality English football :)

Got the offer accepted for that, over 48 months. He's still scored the best goal I've ever seen on FM :L

Got the offer accepted for that, over 48 months. He's still scored the best goal I've ever seen on FM :L

Since I am waiting for Neymar he is not in my vision right now, but I did make an offer for Wilshere so I say Deal. Neymar is unsettled 150% and wants to go so he is mine when they do let him go :)

Player: Christopher Samba
Team you are managing: Blackburn Rovers
Team who are buying: Man City
Offer: £22.5m
Year: January 2012
Other Info: Need to lower my wage bill, do not want to sell, but is this offer "too good to refuse"???

Player: Christopher Samba
Team you are managing: Blackburn Rovers
Offer: £22.5m
Year: January 2012
Other Info: Need to lower my wage bill, do not want to sell, but is this offer "too good to refuse"???

deal. since ur in a financial crisis situation, and samba 'overatedly becomes a world class CB', sell him for that amount.

as a replacement, go out for Gary Cahill, Ryan Shawcross, Rafael Toloi, Tiago Ilori, or Uros Cosic

Shall i buy Oscar Cardozo to Dortmund for 6,500,00 pund at the moment im useing barrios who is scoring alot of goals and probably wanna leave the club at a time . Im in the first seson .essien is for sale for 6,000,00 shall i go for him aswell ?

Last edited:
Deal for Cardozo, no deal for Essien, his stats are sh*t because of his injury :|

So with more than half my budget remaining things are starting to clear in the horizon...I have several unhappy key players that want to be transfer listed for my wallet to be spent on...
Neymar
Götze
Balotelli
Neven Subotic

Whom shall I sign...I don't need any of them but Neymar and Götze should be either of them...

Player: Walcott
Offer: Tevez
Year: January 2013
Other Info

Player : Fernandinho
Team I managing : AC Milan
Team who are selling : Shakhtar
Offer: 25 million $
Season 2012/2013

or