Team Selling: Tolouse FC
Fee: 25m
Season: Start of 2nd 2012/13

Moussa Sissoko
Team Managing: OM
Team Selling: Tolouse FC
Fee: 25m
Season: Start of 2nd 2012/13
Good player but take a look at Capoue who I think is better.Also Kara from Tromso is a good little player.
25m is a lot.Maybe.I hate spending over £20m on players but thats just me because Im cheap.

Nkoulou
Team Managing: Man City
Team Selling: OM
Fee: £6m

Vertonghen
Team Selling: Ajax
Fee: £7.5m

Otamendi
Team Selling: Porto
Fee: £11.5m

I need someone to partner Kompany

Also I was thinking of getting Romeu from Chelsea as backup/replacement for De Jong
Fee: £10m

Wilshere
Team Selling: Arsenal
Fee: £45m
Am I mad to pay this in January 2012.Saying that Ive had a windfall after selling Balotelli and Tevez £30m each.

Also
Ive decied not to go with Romeu

Sandro
Team Managaing: Man City
Team Selling: Spurs
Fee: £20m

45m is a lot, but Wilshere is quality. IMO deal, and deal for Sandro too. Beast defensive midfielder!

45m is a lot, but Wilshere is quality. IMO deal, and deal for Sandro too. Beast defensive midfielder!

Ok ill buy them.Eriksen deal wll be cancelled.Thanks.Can you help with my defender question above.

Nkoulou
Team Selling: OM
Fee: £6m

Vertonghen
Team Selling: Ajax
Fee: £7.5m

Otamendi
Team Selling: Porto
Fee: £11.5m

I need someone to partner Kompany

Also I was thinking of getting Romeu from Chelsea as backup/replacement for De Jong
Fee: £10m
deal for both vertonghen and otamendi. however, if you're only getting one, then go for otamendi.
Wilshere
Team Selling: Arsenal
Fee: £45m
Am I mad to pay this in January 2012.Saying that Ive had a windfall after selling Balotelli and Tevez £30m each.

Also
Ive decied not to go with Romeu

Sandro
Team Managaing: Man City
Team Selling: Spurs
Fee: £20m

deal for sandro but no deal for wilshere. try hamsik instead. :)

deal for both vertonghen and otamendi. however, if you're only getting one, then go for otamendi.

deal for sandro but no deal for wilshere. try hamsik instead. :)

Too late I bought Wilshere :P
I got Vertonghen as well I felt there might be better comunication between the two belgian players.
I still havnt played Wilshere was carrying a slight knock when I bought him but he should go well in my squad and I needed him anyway I loaned out Lesscot and Barry so I needed and 8th English player.

Don't worry, Wilshere is quality, and beast. IMO 45 million is okay, not cheap, but worth it...:) Plus, as you have said, he is home grown ;)

Player:Jack Rodwell
Team you are managing:Arsenal
Team who are selling:Everton
Offer:8.5m usd
Year: 2012 april
Other Info:

Player:Ross Barkley
Offer:7.5m usd
Other Info:

Player:Jack Rodwell
Offer:8.5m usd
Other Info:

Player:Ross Barkley
Offer:7.5m usd
Other Info:

Deal for both of them

Player: Didier Drogba
Team you are managing:Chelsea
Team who are buying: PSG
Offer:5million pounds
Year:June 2012
Other Info:He's old and gets injures every other game but still star player. Please say whether you think its a deal or no deal
Oh Yeah I forgot
Player:Gregory Van Der Wiel
Team who are Selling:Ajax
Offer:22million pounds
Other info:My 2 Right-backs (Bosingwa ad Freidrich) are old and bad I sold Ivanovic for £25million but not sure if £22milllion is a lot for a 3 and a half star Right-back.(Freidrich and Bosingwa are 2 stars). Again views would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Player: Didier Drogba
Team who are buying: PSG
Offer:5million pounds
Other Info:He's old and gets injures every other game but still star player. Please say whether you think its a deal or no deal
Oh Yeah I forgot
Player:Gregory Van Der Wiel
Team who are Selling:Ajax
Offer:22million pounds
Other info:My 2 Right-backs (Bosingwa ad Freidrich) are old and bad I sold Ivanovic for £25million but not sure if £22milllion is a lot for a 3 and a half star Right-back.(Freidrich and Bosingwa are 2 stars). Again views would be greatly appreciated.

No deal for anybody...
I sold Drogba for 12 mln pounds to Anzi Mahackhala. In summer you could buy Van der Viel for 8 mln pounds, so 22 it's too big for him.

Urby Emanuelson
Team Managing: Ajax
Team Selling: A.C Milan
Fee: £3.3m Transfer Listed
Im in february so he wont be joining till the end of the season
I have Gaston Ramierez on Loan who is beastly but I dont have the cash to buy him.Should I wait to see if hes cheaper in summer.The only problem is Zenit and sniffing are if I dont act now I probably wont be able to match there offer.
Urby is a product of the Ajax academy so he would also be home grown at the club for CL and EL

Last edited:
Theo Janssen
Team Buying: A.C Milan
Fee: £2.7m
Less than I was hoping for but he is getting on and I have Eriksen who will be a much better player.

Theo Walcott
Team managing: Arsenal
Team buying: Man City
Fee: £17m
I rejected an enquiry and they followed up with that. Walcott have played an important role with 12 goals in the Prem last season. I'm in 2016 by the way.

Roberto Firmino
Team Selling: Hoffenheim
Fee: £9.75m transfer listed
He is a great player but I have Siem De Jong,Eriksen,Lodeiro and Aissati.
Eriksen will probably play deeper tho so that leaves 3.Id have to sell at least one if not 2.Can anyone help me with who I should sell or should I even buy Roberto Firmino.

Roberto Firmino
Team Selling: Hoffenheim
Fee: £9.75m transfer listed
He is a great player but I have Siem De Jong,Eriksen,Lodeiro and Aissati.
Eriksen will probably play deeper tho so that leaves 3.Id have to sell at least one if not 2.Can anyone help me with who I should sell or should I even buy Roberto Firmino.
I would sell Aisssati and replace him with Firmino.

Theo Walcott
Team managing: Arsenal
Team buying: Man City
Fee: £17m
I rejected an enquiry and they followed up with that. Walcott have played an important role with 12 goals in the Prem last season. I'm in 2016 by the way.

He's an average midfielder - sell him. If thats Citys first offer then decline and wait until they're at 20 million. Replace with Douglas Costa or Willian.

Player - Toni kroos
team managing - arsenal
team selling - bayern
offer - £27 mill
year - 2011/12

or

Player - andre ayew
team managing - arsenal
team selling - om
offer 11.25mill
year - 11/12

which one, i know kroos os double the price, but he has great passing, and creativity. Not sure....

Back