The Deal or No Deal thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
View attachment 217953

Here you go,Digne has poor defensive attributes(10 marking and tackling),and I need someone who can jump right into the 1st team,but also develop further
at the moment I have Gabriel Silva as left back

I have Digne and he is great, bought him for third season and he is so young.
Last season he had 25 games, 2 goals and 6 assists with a 7.27 average rating. 84% pass success and a Tck at 3.84. I paid £5.25M for him.

given the right training and match experience and tutoring, he can be world class. (and whats he PA rating ? 4 stars, 3.5 stars ?)

if u need help for that go here
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...mplete-how-train-tutor-my-players-thread.html

if u actually trained ur youngster the right way, then he can be world class. next time go here
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...mplete-how-train-tutor-my-players-thread.html

and youth investment is not a risk until u dont have the desire to develop them ;) :P

Thanks for your advice... I actually ended up buying him and want to have a little fun in developing him... BTW he has 4 stars PA

Billy Sharp
Team Managing: QPR
Team Selling: Doncaster
Fee: £2.9m

Nicky Maynard
Team Selling: Bristol City
Fee: £3.9m

Wilfried
Team Selling: Vitesse
Fee: £2.5m

Klasnic
Team Selling: Bolton
Fee: £2.4m

Need a good cheap striker first season.Bothroyd isnt that good and DJ is alright.Ive heard Klasnic is good.The last time I tried to play as QPR Maymard and Sharp didnt play that well and Wilfried got injured first match and has fitness issues.

Billy Sharp

Nicky Maynard

Wilfried

Klasnic

Need a good cheap striker first season.Bothroyd isnt that good and DJ is alright.Ive heard Klasnic is good.The last time I tried to play as QPR Maymard and Sharp didnt play that well and Wilfried got injured first match and has fitness issues.

still, i'd choose wilfried over the rest. deal for just wilfried as klasnic is too old. :)

should a sell carlos fierro for £2om to liverpool and should a sell erick torres to real madrid for the same price?.

Billy Sharp

Nicky Maynard

Wilfried

Klasnic

Wilfried all the way

Dimytar Berbatov
Team Managing: ManUTD
Team Selling: ManUTD
Team Buying: FC Barcelona
Fee: 15m pounds
He's too old, and his contract is getting over. I would to buy Demba Ba to replace him, it'a a good idea? (sry for english)

Dimytar Berbatov
Team Managing: ManUTD
Team Selling: ManUTD
Team Buying: FC Barcelona
Fee: 15m pounds
He's too old, and his contract is getting over. I would to buy Demba Ba to replace him, it'a a good idea? (sry for english)

deal on any day of the week. get leandro damiao or seydou doumbia instead.

Player Name: Yoann Cabaye
Team Menaging:Man UTD
Team who are selling: Newcastle
Offer:12.5m pounds
Year: 11/12 summer

Player Name: Cristian Eriksen
Team Menaging: Man UTD
Team who are selling: Ajax
Offer: 8.5 m pounds
Year: 11/12
Info: I dont know who is better, Cabaye or Eriksen?

Last edited:
If your looking for a beast youngster I would say Cristian Eriksen

But if your looking for a straight forward experienced player, buy cabaye.
and I would say Deal on both.

Player Name: Marc-Andre ter Stegen
Team Managing: Sevilla
Team who are selling: Gladbach
Offer:6.5m
Year: 11/12 winter, 2 months until tranfer window opens

Looking for a good youngster who I could send out on loan for experience and then use in emergancys, or just for him to help me out, because when he's older I heard he's one of the best goalkeepers in the world in the game.

Looking for a good youngster who I could send out on loan for experience and then use in emergancys, or just for him to help me out, because when he's older I heard he's one of the best goalkeepers in the world in the game.

Definite deal. He is a great young keeper and he will become brilliant in the future.

Never had any of them but have heard great things about Eriksen.

Player Name: Kyriakos Papadopoulos
Team Menaging: Sevilla
Team who are selling: Schalke
Offer: 9.5m pounds
Year: 11/12 winter.

AMAZING, SIMPLY AMAZING YOUNGSTER, SHOULD I BUY? AND IF NO DEAL AND YES TO BUY, WHAT PRICE?

Damiao 46m pounds, and Doumbia goes to Man City. Any other ideas? Im thinking about Adam Lallana from Southampton.
lallana's excellent on the flanks but he's not a striker. you could try to get youth players like mbaye niang, yaya sanogo, c fierro (mexican guy), daniel sturridge, nolan roux (cheap and good), and another mexican guy (also a youth player but i forgot his name_

i'd get both if i were you. they are both different type of players and cabaye is more of a deep lying playmaker wheareas eriksen is better as an advanced playmaker of attacking midfielder so it really depends on which type of midfielder you're looking for.

deal on any day.
Player Name: Kyriakos Papadopoulos
Team Menaging: Sevilla
Team who are selling: Schalke
Offer: 9.5m pounds
Year: 11/12 winter.

AMAZING, SIMPLY AMAZING YOUNGSTER, SHOULD I BUY? AND IF NO DEAL AND YES TO BUY, WHAT PRICE?
deal as well.

Back