The Deal or No Deal thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
Player: Sime Vrsaljko
Team you are managing:MAN UTD
Team who are buying: A.C MILAN, SL BENFICA and very high interest from other clubs
Offer:22million pounds
Year:Aug 2014

He wants to leave because I declined to give him a new improved contract. I stil have Rafael, Fabio, Jones, Smalling on this position

Deal for Vrsaljko! Rafael is quality, Fabio is good too, and Smalling is another option. Deal.

Player: Erick Torres
Team you are managing: PSG
Team who are buying: Sunderland
Offer:27million $$$
Year:Jan 2017

Yann Mvilla
Team.Menaging: Man UTD
Team Selling: Rennes
Price: 18.5 mln pound
Year: 12/13
Info: I sold out Carrick, and I lookin' somebody to replace him. Im thinking about Kwadwo Asamoah, Jack Collins, and Maroune Felleilani. Who should i pick? Yann Mvilla is most expensive from this player, and I think the best. What do you think about that?

Last edited:
Deal for M'vila and try to push up for 30-35 million on Torres!

Douglas
Team Managing: Ajax
Team Selling: FC Twente
Fee: Free at end of contract at the end of the first season.
Looks half decent.He will prbably be more of a rotation player as Alerweireld and Vertonghen anrt going anywhere if I have anything to say about it.Is looking for wages around £24k a week.
View attachment 220008

Also

Yann Sommer
Team Selling: Basel
Fee: £1.6m
or should I wait until summer when Gladback go downa and ter stegen might be able to be picked up on the cheap.
I could in theory get both as Yann Sommer accpeted a back up contract for £9k a week

Team Managing :-- Manchester United
Year :-- Jan 2012
Player :-- Nani
Team Buying : -- Chelsea

Offer: -- 27 Million Pounds
Wingers are of huge importance to my tactics and I have 4 which I rotate quite often in the form of Nani,Valencia,Young,Willian
If I sell him can I get someone equally good in lesser price?

Team Managing :-- Manchester United
Year :-- Jan 2012
Player :-- Nani
Team Buying : -- Chelsea

Offer: -- 27 Million Pounds
Wingers are of huge importance to my tactics and I have 4 which I rotate quite often in the form of Nani,Valencia,Young,Willian
If I sell him can I get someone equally good in lesser price?

Try to get more money. I would say NO DEAL as nani was of gr8 importance in my manutd save. But as far as i think most of the gamers dont manage to get the best out of him. If u see Valencia n Park doin better than him, then DEAL!!!

Probably Douglas Costa.
Maybe even Adam Johnson if hes not getting game time.

Gastin Ramirez
Team Selling: Bologna
Fee: £4.3m
2nd Season
Urby Emanuelson is on the way for £3.3m from A.C Milan but I suppose I could sell Boerrigter

Last edited:
Backary Sagna
Team Managing: Arsenal
Team Buying: Man City
Fee: £19m

Summer window season 1

Backary Sagna
Team Managing: Arsenal
Team Buying: Man City
Fee: £19m

Summer window season 1

I would say deal, becasue Sagna isnt the youngest full back around and isnt the best full back available for £19m.

Player: Seydou Doumbia
Team you are managing: Tottenham Hotspurs
Team who are buying/selling: CSKA Moscow
Offer: 20M euro
Year:
winter 2011/12
Other Info:
Seydou Doumbia or Carlos Tevez for the same price? In need of a top striker.

My Team: Malaga (foreground sugar daddy)
Team who wants to buy : Man City
Player: Julio Baptista
Price: 20 mio
I am in January of the first season and at the top of the table. Julio is my top scorer together with Willian, but he is 30 year old. I don't really need the money, so should I keep him or sell him. Who would be a good replacement? I'm using him as AMC. I don't want to spend too much on one player

My Team: Malaga (foreground sugar daddy)
Team who wants to buy : Man City
Player: Julio Baptista
Price: 20 mio
I am in January of the first season and at the top of the table. Julio is my top scorer together with Willian, but he is 30 year old. I don't really need the money, so should I keep him or sell him. Who would be a good replacement? I'm using him as AMC. I don't want to spend too much on one player
Sell him and buy Christian eriksen from Ajax.

Player: Sandro
Team Managing: Newcastle United
Team Selling: Tottenham
Fee: £16m
3rd Season

I need a world class Ball-Winning Midfielder to replace Tiote, who is not hitting any form in that role. I have been priced out of a move for Alex Song(the want 32m), and Sandro is possibly the perfect player. Any other suggestions welcome, £25m to spend.

Deal! I've bought him too, for 18,5 million, but absolutely worth it. Fantastic tackles, very good average rating, must buy!

Back