• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
Player: Giovani Dos Santos
Team you are managing: Tottenham
Team Buying: Valencia
Offer: Loan fee £1 million with £7.5 million buyout clause
Year: 2012/2013
Other Info: Dont think will be playing him much. Have Bale, Reus, Lennon and young James Forrest (who I am going to give game time) so its better to cash in maybe?

If you won't use him, deal! ;)

Player: Daniel Sturrudge
Team you are managing: Liverpool
Team Selling: Chelsea
Offer: 5 mil Euros

Player: Neymar
Team Selling: Santos
Offer: 40 mil euros + 30 mil euros in 48 months
Year:2012/2013

Player: Benzema
Team Selling: Real Madrid
Offer: 27 mil euros

Other info: In need of a classy striker to play next to Suarez. Using 4-1-3-2, have Kuyt, Bellamy, Carroll and Yaya Sanogo there but I really need some quality. Benzema asking for 170 k/week, Neymar 120 k/week and Sturridge 85 k/week.

Player: Daniel Sturrudge
Team Selling: Chelsea
Offer: 5 mil Euros

Player: Neymar
Team Selling: Santos
Offer: 40 mil euros + 30 mil euros in 48 months

Player: Benzema
Team Selling: Real Madrid
Offer: 27 mil euros

Other info: In need of a classy striker to play next to Suarez. Using 4-1-3-2, have Kuyt, Bellamy, Carroll and Yaya Sanogo there but I really need some quality. Benzema asking for 170 k/week, Neymar 120 k/week and Sturridge 85 k/week.

isnt sturridge's contract running out in jun 2013? if yes, try to get him on a free transfer instead. nevertheless, i'd say deal.

Neymar for 70m?! No player is worth that. Get Willian instead, he's 90% of the player for less than 20% of the cost!

Willian is a winger, I play CM's and Strikers. I canceled Neymar's transfer, and got Benzema and Sturridge.

I chose Willian as he is a very similar player to Neymar (you could retrain him as a striker if you so wished). Benzema and Sturridge is a better deal though, how much did you pay for Benzema?

Sturridge was great in my Leeds. He was on loan on right wing (inside forward) - brilliant.

Player: Filipe Luis
Team you are managing: Atletico Madrid
Team who are buying/selling: Arsenal
Offer: 10.25 m eur(in cash)
Year: 2011/12

and

Player: César Azpilicueta
Team who are buying/selling: Marseille
Offer: 13.75 mil eur(over 48 months, 0 upfront)

Player: Filipe Luis
Team who are buying/selling: Arsenal
Offer: 10.25 m eur(in cash)

and

Player: César Azpilicueta
Team who are buying/selling: Marseille
Offer: 13.75 mil eur(over 48 months, 0 upfront)
Deal for Cesar no deal for Filipe as he is older.

Player: Bongani Khumalo
Team Managing: Tottenham
Team Buying: Dortmund
Season: 2013/2014
Offer: 3.6 million
Other Info: Current Centre-backs are Dawson, Bassong, De Laet, Caulker and Khumalo. Also going to sign someone like Bocchetti to bolster the defence. Should I sell Khumalo?

Other Info: Current Centre-backs are Dawson, Bassong, De Laet, Caulker and Khumalo. Also going to sign someone like Bocchetti to bolster the defence. Should I sell Khumalo?

sell aj! he is ****! you need much better Cb's though bud! the ones you have are not good enough for Champions League!

Davide Astori, Kader Mangane, Jan Vertonghen, Nicolas Otamendi, Joeleen Lescott, Jonny Evans

I dont know about your save but scouts say that players like Thiago Silva and Vincent Kompany are extrememly interested in signing for me (just finished 1st season, did quadruple)

if you can generate the cash, spend it on the defence :) picked up Jonny for £4.9m end of the 1st season! Quality player and homegrown as I am going to be selling King when he gets over his 19th injury :P

No way am I selling Bassong. His value has shot up to 16 million due to fantastic performances. 4th in my top scorer list. :P Dawson is good too but now has entered his 30's so Im signing a new man in defence. King is retiring at the end of this season (2012-2013) anyways :P Caulker and De Laet are decent covers :) Bocchetti and Otamendi seem the best shouts :)

So i have a little coplicated situation with AC Milan ahead ,Thiago and Fernandinho are in my team,and i made offer for Witsel season : 2014/2015 January transef window,now

Player : Fernandinho
My Team: AC Milan
Team wnat to buy :Real Madrid
Offer:27 mil euro

Player: Thiago
My Team AC milan
Team want to buy : Firoentina :24 mili euro

THE offer i made :
Player : Witsel
My team: AC Milan
Team selling: SLB
Offer: 24 mil euro

Other Info : I want Witsel to replace Fernandinho or Thiago in midfield cuse i have problems there,it seem Fernandinho to be better than Thiago but Thiago play a little better,both of them are in my team fot the third season,this sesaon so far Thiago Av.rating is 7.34 for 17 apps ,and Fernandinho 7.09 for 17 apps,as the last season but the last season Thiago also was a little weaker..................so WHAT DO YOU THINK I MUST DO :)

Last edited:
Player: Heitinga
My Team: Everton
Team buying: Juventus
Offer: 11.5M euros (2nd season August)
Other info: My other central defenders are Jagielka, Veseli, Yobo( injured for 2 months), Mustafi and Duffy (those two are in reserve squad but I can promote them if I have to). Still have 2M euros left as transfer money. Last season Heitinga had a average rating of 6.98, scored 10 goals in 27 apps, 1 assist and 1 MoM. What should I do??

So i have a little coplicated situation with AC Milan ahead ,Thiago and Fernandinho are in my team,and i made offer for Witsel season : 2014/2015 January transef window,now

Player : Fernandinho
My Team: AC Milan
Team wnat to buy :Real Madrid
Offer:27 mil euro

Player: Thiago
My Team AC milan
Team want to buy : Firoentina :24 mili euro

THE offer i made :
Player : Witsel
My team: AC Milan
Team selling: SLB
Offer: 24 mil euro

Other Info : I want Witsel to replace Fernandinho or Thiago in midfield cuse i have problems there,it seem Fernandinho to be better than Thiago but Thiago play a little better,both of them are in my team fot the third season,this sesaon so far Thiago Av.rating is 7.34 for 17 apps ,and Fernandinho 7.09 for 17 apps,as the last season but the last season Thiago also was a little weaker..................so WHAT DO YOU THINK I MUST DO :)
I would say sell Fernandinho, just because I love Thiago :p And second of all if you sell Thiago you'll play against him in the league which can mean big trouble. Sell Fernandinho is what I would do

Player: Heitinga
My Team: Everton
Team buying: Juventus
Offer: 11.5M euros (2nd season August)
Other info: My other central defenders are Jagielka, Veseli, Yobo( injured for 2 months), Mustafi and Duffy (those two are in reserve squad but I can promote them if I have to). Still have 2M euros left as transfer money. Last season Heitinga had a average rating of 6.98, scored 10 goals in 27 apps, 1 assist and 1 MoM. What should I do??

Sell him, Heitinga is not the greatest! Use that cash to try and land Kader Mangane/Yanga Mbiwa/Davide Astori instead or promote the others and save the cash (and do as well as you can in the league and get a quality player in)

Sell him, Heitinga is not the greatest! Use that cash to try and land Kader Mangane/Yanga Mbiwa/Davide Astori instead or promote the others and save the cash (and do as well as you can in the league and get a quality player in)
Thanks a lot for the response mate! I'll sell him and then scout Mbiwa to see what my scouts think of him. If he looks good and I can get a decent price to buy him I'll do it, if not I'll just promote Mustafi and Duffy.
Thanks!!

Deal no doubt.

Player: Anderson
My Team: Man UTD
Team buying: Milan, PSG, Bayern
Offer: 10 mln poundz
Other info: I dont know what to do. He isnt so good, I can get better than him in this price (like Eriksen, Kwadwo Asamoah)

Player: Anderson
My Team: Man UTD
Team buying: Milan, PSG, Bayern
Offer: 10 mln poundz
Other info: I dont know what to do. He isnt so good, I can get better than him in this price (like Eriksen, Kwadwo Asamoah)

No deal, he will be quality CM. IMO do not sell him less than 20 million.

Back