• Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
Player: Hulk
Team you are managing: Dortmund
Team who are selling: Porto
Offer: £21M + 5.5M loyalty/agent
Year: Winter 2nd season
Other Info : I have :
Gotze, Willian, Adam Johnson and Weiss as wingers/inside forwards, also great 2 star current regen as right winger is available
Kadlec, Vela (loan)..... Fierro and 2 great ST prospects that get occasional time. Kadlec has rating 7.8, scoring for fun
Formation : 4-2-3-1

Question : Is Hulk even needed, will he be able to be resold for profit in summer? Since i have great players already, i really dont know who to sell to make room for him.

Willian and Weiss can be really good like winger or inside forward but Hulk is one of the best inside forward in FM only Teamwork is weakness, i say DEAL but then u need to sell some of three of other Adam Johnson(as first choice for selling), Weiss or Willian, also u can sell Hulk any time for profit but i advice you if you buy him to keep him he can play on both sides and he is beast.

Last edited:
If you have the players and you're confident they can bring you success, no deal. :)

Player: Giovani dos Santos
Team managing: Tottenham
Team buying: Levante
Season: 2013/2014
Offer: 4.9 million
Other Info: I had already posted this earlier, but different prices and the team was Valencia, unfortunately he snubbed them after they bid the buy-out clause in his loan :( And he really isnt in my plans, with Bale,Lennon,Reus,Forrest all ahead of him. Is the offer acceptable?

If you have the players and you're confident they can bring you success, no deal. :)

Player: Giovani dos Santos
Team managing: Tottenham
Team buying: Levante
Offer: 4.9 million
Other Info: I had already posted this earlier, but different prices and the team was Valencia, unfortunately he snubbed them after they bid the buy-out clause in his loan :( And he really isnt in my plans, with Bale,Lennon,Reus,Forrest all ahead of him. Is the offer acceptable?
Definitely deal always the first player you should sell in a spurs save.

Player: Dan Wilson
Team you are managing: Liverpool
Team who are buying/selling: Real Madrid
Offer: £5m + 30% next transfer
Year: 2011/12
Other Info: Hasnt made a 1st team appearance so far (jan) got more than enough cover

I'd say no deal. He will be a good player. Just loan him out or play in little matches, in league cup and in FA cup.

Player: Berbatov
T.Y.M-Man UTD
T.W.A.B- PSG
Offer-8.5 mln Euro
Year-11/12
Other Info- I've got Welbeck, Rooney, Hernandez, Owen and Will Keane. I dont need Bulgarian, also he got high salary.

Deal.. Hernandez easily replaces him in d squad.. But I believe you can get money for Berbatov.. If u sell berba, get in carlos fierro as a young replacement..

Player: Berbatov
T.Y.M-Man UTD
T.W.A.B- PSG
Offer-8.5 mln Euro
Year-11/12
Other Info- I've got Welbeck, Rooney, Hernandez, Owen and Will Keane. I dont need Bulgarian, also he got high salary.

im needing a back-up striker for newcastle. i have chamakh, ba and cisse. im in january on my first season but have struggled with injury's. have been using my young strikers as cover. have about 5m to spend

Player: Andrea Bertolacci
My Team: AC Milan
Team Selling : Osasuna
Offer: 18 milion euro
Season: 2015/2016

im needing a back-up striker for newcastle. i have chamakh, ba and cisse. im in january on my first season but have struggled with injury's. have been using my young strikers as cover. have about 5m to spend

It should be posted HERE

Ricardo Oliveira(Al-Jazeerah)
Odion Ighalo(Udinese)
Daniel Sturridge(Chelsea) loan
Kermit Erasmus(Supersport)
Vaclav Kadlec(Spart Praha)

sorry. and thanks for suggestions )
I would go for Oliveira TBH, I signedhim 1st season, played as a Deep-Lying Fw, and these are his stats for that season -

PjncV.jpg

He doesn't score a ton, but creates plenty of chances for other players.

Player: Giuliano
My Team : AC Milan
Team selling: Sporting (por)
Offer:27 mil euro
Season:2015/2016
Ohter:I need him to play as a center midfield

Player: Giuliano
My Team : AC Milan
Team selling: Sporting (por)
Offer:27 mil euro
Season:2015/2016
Ohter:I need him to play as a center midfield

That is CM or AMC? Giuliano best suited as an attacking midfielder mate. If you have the money might as well get someone like Hamsik for CM :)

Player: Iago Falque
Team Managing: Tottenham
Team buying: Valencia
Offer: £7 million
Other Info: Signed Kovacic to replace VDV in future and will be playing him for development obviously, so definetely want to sell Falque, is 7 million the right price?

That is CM or AMC? Giuliano best suited as an attacking midfielder mate. If you have the money might as well get someone like Hamsik for CM :)

Player: Iago Falque
Team Managing: Tottenham
Team buying: Valencia
Offer: £7 million
Other Info: Signed Kovacic to replace VDV in future and will be playing him for development obviously, so definetely want to sell Falque, is 7 million the right price?

personally i'd want more but on the other hand i'd also keep him as a back-up rather than selling him. 7m is probably an ok price for him though

Player: Barrios
My Team : Dortmund
Team selling: Dortmund
Offer: £16.25m
Season:2013/2014
Other: Starting to get on a bit, could I get anybody better with the money?

Back