• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
Player: Jack Wilshere
Team you are managing: Newcastle
Team who are buying/selling: Arsenal
Offer: £12.5 ...£5m up front the rest over 36 months
Year: 2013/14
Other Info: He's currently unhappy at Arsenal and i could do with a good young English player. Need quick reply!

Player: Barrios
My Team : Dortmund
Team selling: Dortmund
Offer: £16.25m
Season:2013/2014
Other: Starting to get on a bit, could I get anybody better with the money?

Deal. He's getting old and that's enough to get another youngster with potential.

On another note, mine:

Player: Carlos fierro
My Team : Arsenal
Team selling: Chivas
Offer: £13
Season: 2013/2014
Other:
I have quite a few strikers with potential. About 3 with 3.5-4star ratings inbetween the 17-19 mark. But Van Persie is getting old, and injured a lot so I struggle when he's out. Sanago isn't performing well and Walcott is just terrible for me. Should I offload Sanago and get Fierro or stick with Sanago?

Player: Aly Cissokho
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are buying/selling: Lyon
Offer: £10m
Year: First Season, January window.
Other Info: Andre Santos just doesn't cut it in my opinion, and Gibbs is still young so I'm looking for a Starting 11 left back. Quick reply needed

Other Info: Andre Santos just doesn't cut it in my opinion, and Gibbs is still young so I'm looking for a Starting 11 left back. Quick reply needed

Deal. Cissokho is quality.

See if José Angel is cheaper but if he isn't buy Cissokho

See if José Angel is cheaper but if he isn't buy Cissokho

Player: Javi Martinez
Team who are selling: Athletic
Offer: £17m (10m up front, with 6m in 24 months and 1m after 20 league apps)
Year: 2013/14 (but im postponing the deal to be done next season)
Other Info: Lacking an enforcer in the CM/DM area. song is fine, so is Coquelin, but i need a better one. Javi requested to be transfer list, and they want a minimum of 18m.

Player: Keisuke Honda
Team you are managing: Tottenham
Team who are buying/selling: CSKA
Offer: £10.25m
Other Info: Below is the rest of my mids, Pienaar is set to join Bologna and Jennsen is hopefully joining Real after loan as well! I am currently using a new Libiro tactic at the moment and he will play in the centre of the midfield by himself rotating with Modric/Parker etc or even out wide!

1) Does buying Honda increase shirt sales? I have bought him in other FM's not on Fm12 yet!
2) Ayew plays as a wide midfielder and barely in the centre so exclude him

Team SS:

View attachment 223536

Quick reply needed

Deal, just bolsters your midfield. Im not sure about the shirt sales though. But I'd buy him.

Player: Keisuke Honda
Team you are managing: Tottenham
Team who are buying/selling: CSKA
Offer: £10.25m
Other Info: Below is the rest of my mids, Pienaar is set to join Bologna and Jennsen is hopefully joining Real after loan as well! I am currently using a new Libiro tactic at the moment and he will play in the centre of the midfield by himself rotating with Modric/Parker etc or even out wide!

1) Does buying Honda increase shirt sales? I have bought him in other FM's not on Fm12 yet!
2) Ayew plays as a wide midfielder and barely in the centre so exclude him

Team SS:

View attachment 223536

Quick reply needed
I honestly think you have too many players. I'd definitely look to offload 1 or 2 before spending a considerable sum like that.shirt sales should increase although I'm not 100% on that. The problem is that you have ageing quality already and talent coming through at youth level so bringing in Honda means you will either have to sell off 1 of your top english players or Modric or a youth prospect. If it were me I'd look to offload Modric for a very substantial amount of cash and then bring in Honda. That could just be the fact that I love me some cash. :p

cool! I am 759k plus into my wages :) so cash no problem, spent £78m and got in £83m this year for selling players!

Did not accept in the end! Saving up for Falcao and Cavani in the summer :)

cool! I am 759k plus into my wages :) so cash no problem, spent £78m and got in £83m this year for selling players!

Did not accept in the end! Saving up for Falcao and Cavani in the summer :)
Wow, how come you've got so much money for wages because that's quality mate..
Any chance of a SS of your transfer dealings mate? :)
And Cavani is a beast, got him on my Arsenal save for £28million and he's got something like 31 goals in 35 games I think, will have to double check that when I load FM up..

Wow, how come you've got so much money for wages because that's quality mate..
Any chance of a SS of your transfer dealings mate? :)
And Cavani is a beast, got him on my Arsenal save for £28million and he's got something like 31 goals in 35 games I think, will have to double check that when I load FM up..

Just do mate, the last save I had with Tottenham (when my pc crashed, I won quad in 1st season and had bought Cavani for £27m he started off slowly and got injured for 3 months then came back and scored more than a goal a game)

Thinking of getting Falcao, Sakho and a new MR for next season and sell off quite a few players as well!

Transfer History:
View attachment 223554

Finances:
View attachment 223553

League Table:
View attachment 223552

Player: Ravel Morrison
Team you are managing: West Ham
Team who are buying/selling: Manchester United (lol)
Offer: £6m
Year: First Season, January
Other Info:
Always doubted his potential, unsure on whether it's worth it.

Player: Ravel Morrison
Team you are managing: West Ham
Team who are buying/selling: Manchester United (lol)
Offer: £6m
Year: First Season, January
Other Info:
Always doubted his potential, unsure on whether it's worth it.

Dont waste that type of cash on a player that may/may not reach his full potential! I would rather spend cash on good squad/1st team players helping you to win promotion then maintain it, then look towards the future!

View attachment 223587
Player: Yann M'Vila
Team you are managing: PSG
Team who are buying/selling: Rennes
Offer: 27M€
Year: Third Season, 1st July of 2013
Other Info:
I need a top player as central midfielder : Already have Badelj and Matuidi for the two CM of my squad. Try to get Moutinho or Sandro but cheaper compare to M'Vila

Player: Yann M'Vila
Team you are managing: PSG
Team who are buying/selling: Rennes
Offer: 27M€
Year: Third Season, 1st July of 2013
Other Info:
I need a top player as central midfielder : Already have Badelj and Matuidi for the two CM of my squad. Try to get Moutinho or Sandro but cheaper compare to M'Vila

Deal mate, you have the cash and he is quality and French!

Player: Jimmy Kebe
Team you are managing: Reading
Team who are buying: Arsenal
Offer: 6.75m
Year: Second Season (Promoted to the Premier League)
Other Info: Player of the season last year, but the my club are not doing well financially and he is a top earner. I use him as a RM in a 4-4-2 or a AMR in a 4-2-4 and if he goes I need a good replacement.

Back