The Deal or No Deal thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
I'm not sure if this is the right place but I'm managing Arsenal and i'm in the 3rd season, my squad is overloaded with attacking midfielders

Gervinho, Walcott, Ayew, Podolski, Arteta, Eriksen, Nasri

Would like to sell 2 of them and I've made the decision to sell Arteta as he is old but which other one should i sell?

I'm not sure if this is the right place but I'm managing Arsenal and i'm in the 3rd season, my squad is overloaded with attacking midfielders

Would like to sell 2 of them and I've made the decision to sell Arteta as he is old but which other one should i sell?

i'd sell Nasri. he's the next oldest. although i guess it depends how well he's playing.

sell arteta. he's getting old, so sell him off. and did you bring nasri back to arsenal XD lol

I scouted these 2 players from Chelsea

View attachment 225704View attachment 225705

My scout said they had 4.5 star potential. I'm playing with Osasuna and I'm in my first season. They cost 2.5 mio each. So Deal or no Deal? 5 mio are a lot of money for me, so I don't know if I should buy them?

dead for both. it will take time though for them to get ready to be first team members, so play them in the reserves at the mean times.

Player: Marouanne Fellaini
Team you are managing: Everton
Team who are buying: Real Madrid
Offer: 9M (15M over 36 months p/ex Lassana Diarra)
Year: 2013/14
Info:He is currently my best player and a fans favourite, selling him would decrease team morale...?

deal. but i wont go for lass diarra. check out for this guy, Kara, Lorenzo Cristeg, emre can, or tolga cigerci

a note on Kara, the only issue he might have is get WP in England. if that doesn't work out, then go with the other choices i stated.

and here is Lorenzo Cristeg in my arsenal save, who is on laon at Leeds. he's been an instant hit ever since he step in there. sent him on loan for first team experience, and its working out well.

View attachment 225873

Last edited:
Player: Ross Barkley
Team you are managing: VfL Wolfsburg
Team who are buying/selling: Everton
Offer:
27.5m
Other Info: Need a good ball winning midfielder

Player: Lorenzo Crisetig
Team Managing: VfL Wolfsburg
Team Selling: Inter Milan
Offer:
21m
Other info: A bit cheaper then Ross Barkley but will he perform as a BWM?

Offer: 27.5m

Offer: 21m

why pay so much for Ross Barkley. deal for Lorenzo but why is the price so much, lol. look out for this player, Kara. and dont you have tolga cigerci in you team ?

why pay so much for Ross Barkley. deal for Lorenzo but why is the price so much, lol. look out for this player, Kara. and dont you have tolga cigerci in you team ?

Yeah I have Cigerci but apparently on my reports he plays better as a DLP Support. When I scouted Ross Barkley it says he plays best as a BWM and I am in dire need of one could Kara or Crisetig play as a BWM?

Offer:
27.5m

Offer:
21m

Barkley is good, but not £25m good.. No deal.

Cristetig could do a job as BWM but there are much better for £20m. No deal.

Check out Adam Vass, for about £5m he is a perfect BWM/ Anchor Man.. Or Kara, as said above.

I got Kara for 8m euros. He had transfered to Bursaspor two years prior so that is why he was alot more. I originally wanted Nesip Uysal and had a 5.75m euros bid agreed and a contract agreed except he chose Villarreal over me.

Player: Erik Lamela
Team you are managing: Tottenham
Team who are buying/selling: Roma
Offer: £9.1m
Year: 2011/12
Other info: Roma has offered him. He'll be playing as Winger/Inside Forward on both sides and will be rotation/backup. I've played him before as Porto for a few seasons so I know how good he can get but wondering how competent he can get playing AM both left and right.
I've also been looking at Willian, André Schürrle and/or Jesús Navas. Just wondering what you guys think.

Player: Erik Lamela
Team you are managing: Tottenham
Team who are buying/selling: Roma
Offer: £9.1m
Year: 2011/12
Other info: Roma has offered him. He'll be playing as Winger/Inside Forward on both sides and will be rotation/backup. I've played him before as Porto for a few seasons so I know how good he can get but wondering how competent he can get playing AM both left and right.
I've also been looking at Willian, André Schürrle and/or Jesús Navas. Just wondering what you guys think.

If you need a winger or an IF, then go for Willian, marko marin or andre schurrle. navas will cost a lot, and not sure whether lamela is good at the wings.

Yeah I have Cigerci but apparently on my reports he plays better as a DLP Support. When I scouted Ross Barkley it says he plays best as a BWM and I am in dire need of one could Kara or Crisetig play as a BWM?

wow, running out of options now. umm, so check out for adam vass, or marco verratti.

Player: Jack Robinson
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are selling: Real Madrid
Offer: £7-8m transfer listed
Year: 2013/14 and entering winter transfer window in a matter of days.
Other Info: At this moment, the LB's I'm using are Aly Cissokho and Gibbs. i recently renewed Digne's contract, who's on a season long loan at Crystal palace, till June 2016. Jack Robinson is transfer listed and apparently wants more playing time, but i don't know whether bring him will disrupt my LB's because both Aly and Gibbs are in sensational form. I also am bringing a wonder kid regen LB from Argentina who wont arrive until june 2015.

Player: Sergio busquets
Team managing: Chelsea
Team selling: ​​barcelona
Team buying: Chelsea
Offer: £25m
Year: summer 2011
Other info: I have lampard, ramiers and meireles and I'm playing with one CM should I sign him for first choice or not?

Player: Jack Robinson
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are selling: Real Madrid
Offer: £7-8m transfer listed
Year: 2013/14 and entering winter transfer window in a matter of days.
Other Info: At this moment, the LB's I'm using are Aly Cissokho and Gibbs. i recently renewed Digne's contract, who's on a season long loan at Crystal palace, till June 2016. Jack Robinson is transfer listed and apparently wants more playing time, but i don't know whether bring him will disrupt my LB's because both Aly and Gibbs are in sensational form. I also am bringing a wonder kid regen LB from Argentina who wont arrive until june 2015.

dont spose you have his current stats and recent form do you? but unless he's bin really good i'd leave it mate

Player: Marco Parolo
Team managing: Cesena
Team selling: ​​Cesena
Team buying: Genoa
Offer: £6.5m
Year: January 2012
Other info: I play 4-1-2-2-1 and the central midfielders i have is Parolo, Veratti, Candreva(Bench) and Collucci on def mid.
My Budget right now is £4.5m and if sell, who should i buy?

Player: Nemanja Vidic
Team managing: Man Utd
Team selling: Man Utd
Team buying: Real Madrid
Offer: €45,5M (€34M spread over 24 months)
Year: 2012 January
Other info: If I sell him, I need a replacement fast since the transfer window is closing in few days. Tips for replacement?

Im in my first season after playing my first EPL match but I want to do some rebuilding as united.
I have a ton of midfield players and I will be looking to move a few on at the end of the season.
Scholes and Giggs will be out of contract.I'll hope to make a profit off Ruben Jenssen.I just dont like Carrick and Fletcher isnt the best.That will leave me with Anderson Cleverly Jones and Rooney(AMC)
I want to bring in someone young and I want 1 of these 2 to join at the end of the season but Im not sure who.

Ross Barkley
Team Managing: Manchester United
Team Selling: Everton
Fee: £6.25m

or

Eriksen
Team Managing: United
Team Selling: Ajax
Fee: £10m

Last edited:
Im in my first season after playing my first EPL match but I want to do some rebuilding as united.
I have a ton of midfield players and I will be looking to move a few on at the end of the season.
Scholes and Giggs will be out of contract.I'll hope to make a profit off Ruben Jenssen.I just dont like Carrick and Fletcher is ageing.That will leave me with Anderson Cleverly Jones and Rooney(AMC)
I want to bring in someone young and I want 1 of these 2 to join at the end of the season but Im not sure who.

Ross Barkley
Team Managing: Manchester United
Team Selling: Everton
Fee: £6.25m

or

Eriksen
Team Managing: United
Team Selling: Ajax
Fee: £10m
Eriksen is way better than Barkley so I'd definitely go for him.

Player: Nemanja Vidic
Team managing: Man Utd
Team selling: Man Utd
Team buying: Real Madrid
Offer: €45,5M (€34M spread over 24 months)
Year: 2012 January
Other info: If I sell him, I need a replacement fast since the transfer window is closing in few days. Tips for replacement?

Deal. He's getting old and that's quite a bit of money for an old player. Otamendi could replace him.

Back