Year-2012 Jun
Other Info-I got 2left back already ,Gabriel Silva and Gabriel Araujo

Player-John Flanagan*
Team Managing-Arsenal
Team Selling-Liverpool*
Offer-10m Usd*
Year-2012 Jun*
Other Info-I got 2right back Martin Montoya and Sime Vrsaljko*

No deal for both, you can find better players than that for Arsenal.

to Georgeooi : Deal for Otamendi and Jack Robinson, no deal for John Flanagan.

Otamendi is a rock! An absolute beast.
Jack Robinson is one of the best young left back in the world, and he is english aswell!

Montoya and Sime should do enough for you on the right back though

dont spose you have his current stats and recent form do you? but unless he's bin really good i'd leave it mate

well yeah my scout report shows a 2.5 star rating overall. looks like real madrid never played him at all, making his rating go down. doesn't matter,btw i can wait till 2015 to get my new young LB

Player: Nemanja Vidic
Team managing: Man Utd
Team selling: Man Utd
Team buying: Real Madrid
Offer: €45,5M (€34M spread over 24 months)
Year: 2012 January
Other info: If I sell him, I need a replacement fast since the transfer window is closing in few days. Tips for replacement?

Deal for vidic. there are some nice replacements for him btw, like jan verthogen or nicolas Otamendi

Im in my first season after playing my first EPL match but I want to do some rebuilding as united.
I have a ton of midfield players and I will be looking to move a few on at the end of the season.
Scholes and Giggs will be out of contract.I'll hope to make a profit off Ruben Jenssen.I just dont like Carrick and Fletcher isnt the best.That will leave me with Anderson Cleverly Jones and Rooney(AMC)
I want to bring in someone young and I want 1 of these 2 to join at the end of the season but Im not sure who.

Ross Barkley
Team Managing: Manchester United
Team Selling: Everton
Fee: £6.25m

or

Eriksen
Team Managing: United
Team Selling: Ajax
Fee: £10m

i would go with eriksen, beacuse in my save, he is doing incredibly awesome. but i have noticed with the new updates of the fm12 game, eriksen doesnt perform that well for some reason.

anyways i would sell Anderson, and buy both eriksen and barkley.

need a quick response if possible
Player: eduardo or cardozo
Team managing: arsenal
Team selling: shakthar/benfica
Team buying: arsenal
Offer: 4.5 mil & 8.5 mill
which one should i buy?
Year: 2012 January

deal for cardozo. he's a great target man.

Player-Nicolas Otamandi
Team Managing-Arsenal
Team Selling-Porto
Offer-12.5m Usd*
Year-2012 Jun
Other Info-I got 4central back ,tv,Koscielny,Mertesacker,giuseppe Prestia*

Player-Jack Robinson
Team Managing-Arsenal
Team Selling-Liverpool
Offer-9m Usd*
Year-2012 Jun
Other Info-I got 2left back already ,Gabriel Silva and Gabriel Araujo

Player-John Flanagan*
Team Managing-Arsenal
Team Selling-Liverpool*
Offer-10m Usd*
Year-2012 Jun*
Other Info-I got 2right back Martin Montoya and Sime Vrsaljko*

deal for Otamandi, and sell Per Mertesacker.

deal for Jack robinson, and sell of one you previous LB's

no deal for flanagan, Sime is good enough

Thanks for the help guys but I've decided to go back to an old west ham save instead. Trying to see how far I can't take it.

Player - Mario Gotze
Team Managing - Tottenham
Team Selling - Dortmund
Offer - £65million
Year-2018 Oct
Other Info - Currently I have Mesut Ozil, Christian Eriksen, James Rodriguez and Raheem Sterling. Also got Neymar coming in January for £50million

Player - Marco Reus
Team Managing - VfL Wolfsburg
Team Selling - Gladbach
Offer - €12m
Year - January 2014
Other Info - Looking to add some wingers to my squad.

Player - Marko Marin
Team Selling - Werder Bremen
Offer -
€13.5m
Year - January 2014
Other Info - Adding some wingers to my squad.

Player - Marco Reus
Team Selling - Gladbach
Offer - €12m
Year - January 2014
Other Info - Looking to add some wingers to my squad.

Player - Marko Marin
Team Selling - Werder Bremen
Offer -
€13.5m
Year - January 2014
Other Info - Adding some wingers to my squad.

Can't say for Marin since I've never used him but definite deal for Reus. He is deadly on either wing or even as a forward.

225306d1329691197-post-your-successes-marco-reus-overview_-attributes-.png

What does he look like stats wise Kurtis? Also I could get Marin for 10m but he doesn't wana enter talks with me. As for Reus how about for 18.5m? Is that still a deal or no?

Carlos Kameni
Team Managing: West Ham
Free Transfer
3rd season.
I already have Ospina and Amos.Should I get him.

also

Warnock on a free as well.
I have mattock with only Matt Fry (DC) and Tim Chandler (DR) as cover. Though it is a position that chandler has done well in and he doesnt get much oppertunities on his natural DR position as Jallet is doing really well there.

Last edited:
View attachment 226439View attachment 226440View attachment 226441View attachment 226442View attachment 226443View attachment 226444

Gotze is the best player in the world right now, but those are the other players I play on the wings. It's tough enough to chop and change but it's gonna be hard with him in there. I play Bale at Left back atm and he's tearing games apart with consistent 8's.

Thats exactly why I dont spend too much on players.My 3rd season with West Ham and the most ive spent on a player is £9m for Jack Rodwell.I dont like having spent tons of cash on players and then not play them.Seems like a waste.I def sell a player on your team before I bought Gotze anyway.

Eriksen cost me £2.4m. Rodriguez cost me £5m. Ozil cost me £18m (No way was I missing that deal). Sterling cost me under £2m. I generally look for 17-18yo's all the time and rarely pay anything.

£50m for Neymar is by far the most I've ever paid for somebody but I love him :P

Eriksen cost me £2.4m. Rodriguez cost me £8m. Ozil cost me £18m (No way was I missing that deal). Sterling cost me £2m. I generally look for 17-18yo's all the time and rarely pay anything.

£50m for Neymar is by far the most I've ever paid for somebody but I love him :P
TBF your paying £65m for Gotze. I could build a new team with that kind of money or I could save it and help clear the debt.

I'm not buying him, I was asking on your opinions. I also have no debt, won premiership 4 times in a row, champions league twice and have all the money I need. Had a 200million transfer budget this season.

Player: Patrice Evra
Team you are managing: Man Utd
Team who are buying/selling: Barcelona
Offer: £31.5m
Year: 2012/2013
Other Info: Would need another player in that position of near enough the same quality. plus evra is 31 atm

Back