• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
Player: Christian Eriksen
Team you are managing: Newcastle
Team selling : Chelsea
Offer: release clause of £8.5milion
Year: 2016-2017
Additional info: The summer transfer window has just shut and I just found out that while signing a new contract, Eriksen had an £8.5 million transfer buy out clause included in it. I know that would be a bargain but here's the problem. I play a 4-1-1-2-2 with 1 anchor man and 1 advance playmaker in the centre of the park. But during the summer window, I picked up McEachren for £6.5 million and Jonjo shelvey for £2 million for that position (both were transfer listed). I also have a 20 year old regan who can play there. So that's 3 players I have for that position. Should I sign Eriksen and train him as a winger (I use 1 of them as advance playmaker) or just settle with what I have.

Player: Christian Eriksen
Team you are managing: Newcastle
Team selling : Chelsea
Offer: release clause of £8.5milion
Year: 2016-2017
Additional info: The summer transfer window has just shut and I just found out that while signing a new contract, Eriksen had an £8.5 million transfer buy out clause included in it. I know that would be a bargain but here's the problem. I play a 4-1-1-2-2 with 1 anchor man and 1 advance playmaker in the centre of the park. But during the summer window, I picked up McEachren for £6.5 million and Jonjo shelvey for £2 million for that position (both were transfer listed). I also have a 20 year old regan who can play there. So that's 3 players I have for that position. Should I sign Eriksen and train him as a winger (I use 1 of them as advance playmaker) or just settle with what I have.

if you have good wingers i'd just leave it as it is mate, ive trained him on the wings before and he hasn't been that good

Player: Ganso
Team you are managing: Napoli
Team selling : Man Cityy
Offer: £12.25m
Year: Summer of 2016
Additional info:
I play two central midfielders, however i do have C.Eriksen and Yttergard Jenssen in the middle, and a regen who is blossoming quite well, wanted to know if he was worth the punt just because he could take the place of Jenssen in my starting 11?

I also dont have Hamsik anymore as he was sold before i took over...if that makes any difference?

All ideas welcome ;)

Last edited:
Player: Javi Martinez
Team you are managing: Schalke
Team who are buying/selling: Athletic
Offer: 23.5M€
Year: August 2013
Other Info: I believe this player is pretty good, just found out that he is interested in joining and that I need another world class centre midfielder alongside with Hamsik.

Player: Andrea Bertolacci
Team who are buying/selling: Lille
Offer: 10M€
Other info: If I am to buy Martinez, I would need to sell a player, and he would be the one. 10M€ is not a bad deal for me as I got him on a free transfer.

Player: Mario Gotze
Team Managing: Liverpool
Team selling: Dortmund?
Offer: 58 million
Reason: Need someone young and very good, is he worth it

Player: Ganso
Team you are managing: Napoli
Team selling : Man Cityy
Offer: £12.25m
Year: Summer of 2016
Additional info:
I play two central midfielders, however i do have C.Eriksen and Yttergard Jenssen in the middle, and a regen who is blossoming quite well, wanted to know if he was worth the punt just because he could take the place of Jenssen in my starting 11?

I also dont have Hamsik anymore as he was sold before i took over...if that makes any difference?

All ideas welcome ;)
deal on any day of the week. :)
Player: Javi Martinez
Team who are buying/selling: Athletic
Offer: 23.5M€
Other Info: I believe this player is pretty good, just found out that he is interested in joining and that I need another world class centre midfielder alongside with Hamsik.

Player: Andrea Bertolacci
Team who are buying/selling: Lille
Offer: 10M€
Other info: If I am to buy Martinez, I would need to sell a player, and he would be the one. 10M€ is not a bad deal for me as I got him on a free transfer.
deal for both.
Player: Mario Gotze
Team Managing: Liverpool
Team selling: Dortmund?
Offer: 58 million
Reason: Need someone young and very good, is he worth it
no deal. you could get yoann mollo instead. did pretty well for me :)

Player: Kwadwo Asamoah
Team you are managing: FC Porto
Team who are buying/selling: Manchester City
Offer: £18m
Year: January 2012 (1st season)
Other Info: Bought him for £9m, average rating is 7.44, but my club has got quite poor financial situation. I play him in midfield (CM) with Moutinho (CM) and Fernando (DM), also have Lucho Gonzales but he's getting old and has big salary (£50k/week).

Player: Kwadwo Asamoah
Team you are managing: FC Porto
Team who are buying/selling: Manchester City
Offer: £18m
Year: January 2012 (1st season)
Other Info: Bought him for £9m, average rating is 7.44, but my club has got quite poor financial situation. I play him in midfield (CM) with Moutinho (CM) and Fernando (DM), also have Lucho Gonzales but he's getting old and has big salary (£50k/week).

i'd look to sell lucho gonzalez first. try getting around 20m+ over asamoah if you really need to sell.

Player: Marouane Fellaini
Team you are managing: Everton
Team buying: Arsenal
Offer: £23.5m
Year: July 2014
Other Info: Want to sell my highest earners having won the league 2 years in a row have Jack Rodwell and Kwadwo Asamoah who play similar roles

Also

Player: Angel di Maria
Team Buying: Manchester City
Offer: £40m
Other Info: Bought him at end of the first season for £16.75m having been taken over, was highest assists last season by far for premiership but thinking of replacing him with james rodriguez for £15.5m and a much lower wage

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][/FONT]

Player: Marouane Fellaini
Team buying: Arsenal
Offer: £23.5m
Other Info: Want to sell my highest earners having won the league 2 years in a row have Jack Rodwell and Kwadwo Asamoah who play similar roles

Also

Player: Angel di Maria
Team Buying: Manchester City
Offer: £40m
Other Info: Bought him at end of the first season for £16.75m having been taken over, was highest assists last season by far for premiership but thinking of replacing him with james rodriguez for £15.5m and a much lower wage

No deal Fellaini, he turns out to be one of the best CM/DMs in the game, much better than Rodwell. £23m is far too low for him.

Deal for di Maria, £40m is a heck of alot for him and there are plently of AMLs around, most of whom are better

Player: Raul
Team you are managing: Cheslea
Team buying: Chelsea
Offer: £2.5
Year: July 2011
Other Info: Looking for experienced back up to Torres & Drogba and also to help train my youngsters Lukaku, Sanogo and Paloschi

Player: Thiago
Team selling: Barcelona
Offer: £12m
Year: August 2012
Other info: currently have Asamoah and Rodwell in central midfield need some creativity

And

Player: Jack Wilshere
Team selling: Arsenal
Offer: £8m

Player: Thiago
Team selling: Barcelona
Other info: currently have Asamoah and Rodwell in central midfield need some creativity

And

Player: Jack Wilshere
Team selling: Arsenal
Offer: £8m
Whilshire for £8M! £8M? That's a crazy bargain deal for Wilshire no deal for Thiago

Player-Robin Van Persie*
Team you are managing-Arsenal
Team buying-bayern Munich*
Offer-65m Usd*
Year-2012 Jun*
Other info-Yaya Sanogo ,Leandro,Carlos fiero ,vela ,I playing 2striker 1as trequartista 1as poacher ,should I sell Rvp ?need replacement ?

Player-Per metesacker*
Team you are managing-Arsenal
Team buying-atl Madrid*
Offer-39m Usd*
Year-2012 Jun*
Other info-got Otamandi ,Kos ,verminator and Giuseppe presta ,need replament for metesacker ????

Urgent!!
SamHorsleyNews_Inbox-2.png

Deal on any day of the week must buy ,How about me ?Rvp and metesacker

Player: Jan Vertonghen
Team you are managing: Liverpool
Team selling: Ajax
Offer: £4.4m (Transfer Listed)
Other info: considering of selling skrtel.

Or

Player: Christopher Samba
Team selling: Blackburn

Last edited:
Player: Jan Vertonghen
Team selling: Ajax
Offer: £4.4m (Transfer Listed)
Other info: considering of selling skrtel.

Or

Player: Christopher Samba
Team selling: Blackburn

actually, deal for both. :)

Back