• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
Morgan schneiderlin
team managing: Southampton
team buying: Sunderland
fee: £1.2m over 48 months.
Winter transfer window first season.
hes not happy at the club and it doesnt look like I will get any better offers. I've nearly gained promotion(12 points ahead of west ham) and I don't want any unhappy players disrupting the harmony. I've already lined up his replacement

George Thorne
team selling: west brom
fee: £3.5m
looks fairly decent already and has the potential to go on to become a good premier league defensive midfielder according to my scouts so he should be good. I will definitely need a replacement tho as I only have boris nkoa as back up and he isn't great but is capable of decent cover work.

Deal

Morgan schneiderlin
team buying: Sunderland
fee: £1.2m over 48 months.
Winter transfer window first season.
hes not happy at the club and it doesnt look like I will get any better offers. I've nearly gained promotion(12 points ahead of west ham) and I don't want any unhappy players disrupting the harmony. I've already lined up his replacement

George Thorne
team selling: west brom
fee: £3.5m
looks fairly decent already and has the potential to go on to become a good premier league defensive midfielder according to my scouts so he should be good. I will definitely need a replacement tho as I only have boris nkoa as back up and he isn't great but is capable of decent cover work.

Deal.... replace him with someone like Marco Veratti. still very young at 19-20 but already has great stats which are only goung to get better... also he is a very cheap option at around 2mill

Player: James Rodriguez
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are selling: Porto
Offer: £18m
Year: 2011/12
Other Info: Need a young AMC with good passing and long shots. Should I get him or go for someone else?

Player: Younes Belhanda
Team you are managing: Montpellier
Team who are buying/selling: Inter
Offer: £12m
Year: 2012/13
Other Info: Will need to replace him

30b019e6e8b6a613e8872ac5850f39f4.png

Accept or reject?

Player: Younes Belhanda
Team you are managing: Montpellier
Team who are buying/selling: Inter
Offer: £12m
Other Info: Will need to replace him

30b019e6e8b6a613e8872ac5850f39f4.png

Accept or reject?

I would try to get £15m.

Player: Isaac Vorsah
Team you are managing: Newcastle
Team who are buying/selling: Hoffenheim
Offer: £3.7m
Year: 2011/12
Other Info:He has 18 pace for a defender!

Player: Dede(24)
Team you are managing: Everton
Team who are buying/selling: Vasco
Offer: £9m

Player: Benatia(25)
Team who are buying/selling: Udinese
Offer: £3m and 9m initial fee for 12month

Player: Caulker(20)
Team who are buying/selling: Totenham Res

which should i buy from these player? i would like to add a depth to my squad because next season i will be playing ECL. i think Dede and Benatia would break into first team but Caulker had an advantage as a homegrown player n i think he is a good cover for first team.

my team had Heitinga(28), Jagielka(29), Distin(34), Figueiredo(18), Mustafi(20).
also i would like to offload Distin cuz he's old enough in my team.

Player: Dede(24)
Team who are buying/selling: Vasco

Player: Benatia(25)
Team who are buying/selling: Udinese
Offer: £3m and 9m initial fee for 12month

Player: Caulker(20)
Team who are buying/selling: Totenham Res

which should i buy from these player? i would like to add a depth to my squad because next season i will be playing ECL. i think Dede and Benatia would break into first team but Caulker had an advantage as a homegrown player n i think he is a good cover for first team.

my team had Heitinga(28), Jagielka(29), Distin(34), Figueiredo(18), Mustafi(20).
also i would like to offload Distin cuz he's old enough in my team.

9m for caulker is too expensive. try negotiating the price to around 5m if you can. anyway, i'd pick dede out of the 3 :)

Player: Damiao/Cavani/Dzeko/Tevez
Team who are selling: International/Napoli/City
Offer: £27mil/£42mil/£28mil/£free
Year: 2014/15
Other Info: Need TM/DLF/AF to *** in for aging BA/Cisse.

should i go for any of these? any others you can think of??

Player: Damiao/Cavani/Dzeko/Tevez
Team who are selling: International/Napoli/City
Offer: £27mil/£42mil/£28mil/£free
Year: 2014/15
Other Info: Need TM/DLF/AF to *** in for aging BA/Cisse.

should i go for any of these? any others you can think of??

Deal for Tevez ( huge wages ) and Damiao. Dzeko is too sloooow IMO and Cavani too expensive.

Player: Tom Cairney
Team you are managing: Cardiff City
Team who are buying: Chelsea
Offer: 20.5m
Year:2015/16
Other info: originally bought him for 2.5m in the pre-season 2012/13 window. since then he's developed well, acceleration/pace both 15, dribbling 17, first touch 17, passing/creativity both 18. my 3rd highest scorer last season with 14 in 33 and topped the league in assists with 26. normally wouldn't need advice but this one has me completely torn as I have Kondogbia who could replace him and the team could do with a cash injection.

Player: Tom Cairney
Team you are managing: Cardiff City
Team who are buying: Chelsea
Offer: 20.5m
Year:2015/16
Other info: originally bought him for 2.5m in the pre-season 2012/13 window. since then he's developed well, acceleration/pace both 15, dribbling 17, first touch 17, passing/creativity both 18. my 3rd highest scorer last season with 14 in 33 and topped the league in assists with 26. normally wouldn't need advice but this one has me completely torn as I have Kondogbia who could replace him and the team could do with a cash injection.

What's your transfer budjet?

Player: Wayne Rooney
Team you are managing: Villarreal
Team who are selling: Manchester United
Offer: Could be available for £30m
Year: 2014/2015 season
Other info: He is publicly unhappy and wants a new challenge. I have Leandro Damiao, Fierro, Sanogo and 2 other regens in my sqaud but I really dont know whether I should pass up this opportunity to get him or keep trying to develop my young players

Player: Wayne Rooney
Team you are managing: Villarreal
Team who are selling: Manchester United
Offer: Could be available for £30m
Year: 2014/2015 season
Other info: He is publicly unhappy and wants a new challenge. I have Leandro Damiao, Fierro, Sanogo and 2 other regens in my sqaud but I really dont know whether I should pass up this opportunity to get him or keep trying to develop my young players

Keep him no matter what

Back