• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
Player: Wayne Rooney
Team you are managing: Villarreal
Team who are selling: Manchester United
Offer: Could be available for £30m
Year: 2014/2015 season
Other info: He is publicly unhappy and wants a new challenge. I have Leandro Damiao, Fierro, Sanogo and 2 other regens in my sqaud but I really dont know whether I should pass up this opportunity to get him or keep trying to develop my young players

DEAL. If you have enough room to accomodate wages i don't see why not. He's a beast on FM. Play him as a deep lying forward with sanogo/fierro as a poacher.

Player: Wayne Rooney
Team you are managing: Villarreal
Team who are selling: Manchester United
Offer: Could be available for £30m
Year: 2014/2015 season
Other info: He is publicly unhappy and wants a new challenge. I have Leandro Damiao, Fierro, Sanogo and 2 other regens in my sqaud but I really dont know whether I should pass up this opportunity to get him or keep trying to develop my young players

Rooney for 30m?!?!

Deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Player: Leandro Demiao
Team you are managing: Man City
Team who are selling: International
Offer: 28m
Year: 2012/13
Other Info: I haven't changed my strikeforce much, playing Aguero up front on his own and Dzeko on the bench. I sold Tevez...

Player: Leandro Demiao
Team you are managing: Man City
Team who are selling: International
Offer: 28 M
Other Info: I haven't changed my strikeforce much, playing Aguero up front on his own and Dzeko on the bench. I sold Tevez...

deal - that's a steal for him do it you won't regret it.

Player: Victor Moses
Team you are managing: Blackburn
Team who are selling: Wigan
Offer: 15m
Other Info: Lacking in the left winger department Vuckevic, Pederson haven't been delivering..​

Player: Robert Lewandowski
Team you are managing: Man Utd
Team who are selling: Dortmund
Offer: 16 - 20 m
Year: 1st season
Other Info:I don't have a backup for Rooney cause I sold Berba and Welbeck is a backup for Chicharito.

Player: Tranquillo Barnetta
Team who are selling: Leverkusen
Offer: 12 m
Other Info:I don't have a backup for left wing cause I sold Park.

Player: Alvaro Pereira
Team who are selling: Schalke
Other Info:I don't have a backup for Evra, I can't count on Fabio

Player: Christian Fuchs
Offer: 16m

Fuchs or Pereira? I like Fuchs a lot and I think I will buy him but I need a final opinion.

Player: Robert Lewandowski
Team who are selling: Dortmund
Offer: 16 - 20 m
Other Info:I don't have a backup for Rooney cause I sold Berba and Welbeck is a backup for Chicharito.

Player: Tranquillo Barnetta
Team who are selling: Leverkusen
Offer: 12 m
Other Info:I don't have a backup for left wing cause I sold Park.

Player: Alvaro Pereira

Player: Christian Fuchs
Offer: 16m

Fuchs or Pereira? I like Fuchs a lot and I think I will buy him but I need a final opinion.

Im not sure on lewandowski. I know IRL he is a great player but I've only managed him once before in fm10. If he is as good as he was when I had him then get him, tho as far as I know giroud can be got for 10m.
no deal for the rest. Sign lallana from Southampton for 3m. He has 41 assists for me in 40 appearances so far in the championship or goto Mallorca and sign Castro for 16k release clause. He is a really classy player and the best bargin available.
dont pay over the odds for backups. Gabriel Araujo is a class act for about 2.8m from cruzeiro.

Last edited:
Player: Victor Moses
Team you are managing: Blackburn
Team who are selling: Wigan
Other Info: Lacking in the left winger department Vuckevic, Pederson haven't been delivering..​

no deal. try karim ait fana, yoann mollo, y belhanda etc. they are much better imo and wont cost you that much

I'm Southampton and I'm in my first season. I'm 13 points clear at the top with 11 games to go. I should really finish top and I'm certain I will get promoted. I've lined up some transfers for the end of the season and just need some help.
Wallyson
Team managing: Southampton
team selling: cruzeiro
fee: free end of contract

Ross Barkley
team managing: Southampton
team selling: Everton
fee: £5.5m

Emmanuel Badu
team selling: Udinese
fee: £2.2m

There are 3 more but I cant think of who they are and I'm not on my game now.
2 of them are end of contact signings.
some scottish midfielder who I think plays for Motherwell and the other is a 20 year old Chilean right winger who plays for some Dutch team.
the other one is £4.2m AMC who plays for Atalanta. He is Argentinian I think.
Ill get there names up tomorrow but now I'm off to bed. If anyone can help it would be great also if anyone knows my players names can you let me know.

I might have mixed up some players but here are the other 3.
steve Jennings
team selling: Motherwell
fer: free end of contract
would act as cover

Maxi moralez
team selling: Atalanta
fee: £4.1m

The guy I thought was Chilean turned out to be Dutch
Rajiv van la parra
team selling: sc heerenveen

Matthew Killgallon
Team selling: Sunderland
fee: £2.1m
have him on loan and he is a rock in the championship but I don't think he will cut it in the epl.
also
stephan kelly
team selling: fulham
fee£1.3m
same deal. The only thing is that I don't know if there are any better RBs available to me.

I'm Southampton and I'm in my first season. I'm 13 points clear at the top with 11 games to go. I should really finish top and I'm certain I will get promoted. I've lined up some transfers for the end of the season and just need some help.
Wallyson
team selling: cruzeiro

Ross Barkley
team selling: Everton
fee: £5.5m

Emmanuel Badu
team selling: Udinese
fee: £2.2m

There are 3 more but I cant think of who they are and I'm not on my game now.
2 of them are end of contact signings.
some scottish midfielder who I think plays for Motherwell and the other is a 20 year old Chilean right winger who plays for some Dutch team.
the other one is £4.2m AMC who plays for Atalanta. He is Argentinian I think.
Ill get there names up tomorrow but now I'm off to bed. If anyone can help it would be great also if anyone knows my players names can you let me know.

I can't say anything of Wallyson as I've never heard of him. Ross Barkley for 5.5 million is a steal, though. He turns into a right midfield general and despite his tender age, he easily possesses enough technical and physical attributes already to play a part in your forthcoming Premier League campaign. Badu may be a good deal at 2.2 million as like Barkley, he's young and has some potential but I personally think you'll pass a lot of his kind in the coming seasons and you'll sell him after one/two seasons. I honestly wouldn't say Badu would bring any form of progression to your existing midfield.

As for the three foreign players you've mentioned. I can't say I know them like I don't know Wallyson. But if they're free transfers and they can cut it in your team as a rotation player, I would sign them up. If you feel they could be a decent back up, I probably would avoid because there will be a ridiculously good amount of free transfers over the coming seasons.

Killgallon at 2.1 million sounds a little too expensive for a centre-back that can barely make a stamp on the Premier League. He's a great Championship centre-back but nothing more, nothing less. Kelly at 1.3 million sounds like a decent deal, though. The price isn't too demanding and I remember beginning a save with Southampton and they're weakest area was at right-back. He'll plug the gap for one or two seasons and I'm sure you could thereafter make a bit of profit on him seeing as Fulham are desperately trying to flog him off on the cheap.

Barkley: Deal
Badu: No Deal (unless after buying you still feel you need more depth in which case Deal)
Free Transfers: Deal (if they can provide competition to your current squad and won't just be back-ups)
Killgallon: No Deal
Kelly: Deal

Last edited:
I can't say anything of Wallyson as I've never heard of him. Ross Barkley for 5.5 million is a steal, though. He turns into a right midfield general and despite his tender age, he easily possesses enough technical and physical attributes already to play a part in your forthcoming Premier League campaign. Badu may be a good deal at 2.2 million as like Barkley, he's young and has some potential but I personally think you'll pass a lot of his kind in the coming seasons and you'll sell him after one/two seasons. I honestly wouldn't say Badu would bring any form of progression to your existing midfield.

As for the three foreign players you've mentioned. I can't say I know them like I don't know Wallyson. But if they're free transfers and they can cut it in your team as a rotation player, I would sign them up. If you feel they could be a decent back up, I probably would avoid because there will be a ridiculously good amount of free transfers over the coming seasons.

Killgallon at 2.1 million sounds a little too expensive for a centre-back that can barely make a stamp on the Premier League. He's a great Championship centre-back but nothing more, nothing less. Kelly at 1.3 million sounds like a decent deal, though. The price isn't too demanding and I remember beginning a save with Southampton and they're weakest area was at right-back. He'll plug the gap for one or two seasons and I'm sure you could thereafter make a bit of profit on him seeing as Fulham are desperately trying to flog him off on the cheap.

Barkley: Deal
Badu: No Deal (unless after buying you still feel you need more depth in which case Deal)
Free Transfers: Deal (if they can provide competition to your current squad and won't just be back-ups)
Killgallon: No Deal
Kelly: Deal
Thanks.It was really helpful. went with barkley my free transfers and decided to go with badu as i need some better cover for my new tactic.

Player: Neymar
Team you are managing: Real Madrid
Team who are selling: Santos
Offer: £38m
Year: Summer window 2012

Player: Neymar
Team you are managing: Real Madrid
Team who are selling: Santos
Offer: £38m
Year: Summer window 2012

Unless you're selling Higuain/Benzema to move Ronaldo into the middle, I wouldn't do it.

Back