• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
Player: Christian Benitez
Team you are managing: Blackburn
Team who are buying/selling: Liverpool
Offer: £22.5
Year: 2012/13 summer
Other Info: I signed him for Little over 5million at the start of the season along with Quintero, he won the Golden Boot and the Player of the Year award. I have Quintero and Rochina to play upfront next season if ido decided to sell, thought i'd ask for some advice first. Any suggestions to who to replace him with.

Please read more carefully, I am managing Villarreal and have the oppurtunity to get Rooney from United

no deal. his wages might cripple you in the long term & it'll take away playing time from regens & sanogo who might end up playing at a similar level for a longer period. personally I'd pass on rooney.

Player: Christian Benitez
Team you are managing: Blackburn
Team who are buying/selling: Liverpool
Offer: £22.5
Year: 2012/13 summer
Other Info: I signed him for Little over 5million at the start of the season along with Quintero, he won the Golden Boot and the Player of the Year award. I have Quintero and Rochina to play upfront next season if ido decided to sell, thought i'd ask for some advice first. Any suggestions to who to replace him with.

deal on any day. try replacing him with s doumbia, mbaye niang, erick torres, carlos fierro.

Player: Kara
Team you are managing: Q.P.R
Team who are buying/selling: Lillie
Offer: £5m
Year: end of 2011/12
Other Info: I only have 1 defensive midfield in Faurlin. But I only Have 1 quality defender in bassong. :/ Kara could play both positions.

Player: Jali
Team who are buying/selling: Orlando pirates
Offer: £5.75 m
Year: end of 2011/12 season
Other Info:

Player: Joel Valencia
Team who are buying/selling: Valencia
offer: £1.25m
Year: end of 2011/12 season
Other Info:

Player: Varane
Team you are managing: Real Madrid
Team who are buying/selling: AC. Milan
Offer: 40M Euro
Year: End of 2016/2017.
Other info: I have Kompany (31 years old), Koscielny (was already bought when i arrived, 31 years old), Sergio Ramos (31 years old) and 1 promising regen. With the money (much less actually) i could get Papadopoulos, Howedes, Evans and other good regens.

Other info: I have Kompany (31 years old), Koscielny (was already bought when i arrived, 31 years old), Sergio Ramos (31 years old) and 1 promising regen. With the money (much less actually) i could get Papadopoulos, Howedes, Evans and other good regens.

Deal.

Player: Stephen Taylor (27)
Team you are managing: Newcastle
Team who are buying: Man Utd
Offer: 10 million
Year: Start of 2013/2014
Other info: In order of quality, I have Coloccinni (31 years old), Jan Vertonghen, Yaroslav Rakitskyi, Toby Alderweireld, Rafail Tolo and an option to buy Mateo Muscacchino for 2.4 million (not sure if I should or not, but I have seen him worth 18 million on other pre patch saves. So Taylor is my 6th best defender, but I like him cos he's english and offers cover at RB. I dont really need the money at the moment as I have qualified for the CL. He's worth 4.5 at the moment, so its like double money but he's only 27 and I only started him 7 times last season and that wasnt in the league!

Player: Stephen Taylor (27)
Team you are managing: Newcastle
Team who are buying: Man Utd
Offer: 10 million
Year: Start of 2013/2014
Other info: In order of quality, I have Coloccinni (31 years old), Jan Vertonghen, Yaroslav Rakitskyi, Toby Alderweireld, Rafail Tolo and an option to buy Mateo Muscacchino for 2.4 million (not sure if I should or not, but I have seen him worth 18 million on other pre patch saves. So Taylor is my 6th best defender, but I like him cos he's english and offers cover at RB. I dont really need the money at the moment as I have qualified for the CL. He's worth 4.5 at the moment, so its like double money but he's only 27 and I only started him 7 times last season and that wasnt in the league!

DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about this? Anyone?

Player: Javi Martinez
Team you are managing: Valencia
Team who are selling: At.Bilbao
Offer: 30M Euro
Year: He is 25 years old,
I have Nainggolan, Costa and Banega as CM

Thanks for the anwser I've bought him, also Ive made mistake the price is in dollars not euros

I've got this regen for free at the summer: (might have paid 3-4m€ for last teams)
View attachment 241532

I play with Pato and Yaya Sanogo, so he is only a subtitute. At the winter transfer window man city asked for loan with 19m€ future fee. I also have got some other strikers:
View attachment 241537View attachment 241538View attachment 241539View attachment 241540

Shall I sell him/let him on loan without fee, or what shall I do? Keep him and try to sell someone else?

My transfer budget is OK, I don't have to sell players.

I've got this regen for free at the summer: (might have paid 3-4m€ for last teams)
View attachment 241532

I play with Pato and Yaya Sanogo, so he is only a subtitute. At the winter transfer window man city asked for loan with 19m€ future fee. I also have got some other strikers:
View attachment 241537View attachment 241538View attachment 241539View attachment 241540

Shall I sell him/let him on loan without fee, or what shall I do? Keep him and try to sell someone else?

My transfer budget is OK, I don't have to sell players.

No Deal! Keep him, Probably should sell Leandro ! Your Regens are better than Him.

How are you lining up?

Back