• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
Player: Eden Hazard
Team I'm managing: Barcelona
Team selling: LOSC Lille
Offer: £44.5M
Year: 2012
Other Info: Already have Iniesta, James Rodriguez, Pedro, Thiago, Alexis Sanchez and of course Messi. Hazard though is a player I always eventually buy. Also, I have 4 non-EU at the moment so I'm sacrificing Sime Vrsaljko for now. Was thinking of selling James Rodriguez after only one season though I hate to, but Hazard would be a better replacement.....

Player: Eden Hazard
Team I'm managing: Barcelona
Team selling: LOSC Lille
Offer: £44.5M
Year: 2012
Other Info: Already have Iniesta, James Rodriguez, Pedro, Thiago, Alexis Sanchez and of course Messi. Hazard though is a player I always eventually buy. Also, I have 4 non-EU at the moment so I'm sacrificing Sime Vrsaljko for now. Was thinking of selling James Rodriguez after only one season though I hate to, but Hazard would be a better replacement.....

No deal.

Player: Lucas Ocampos
Team I'm managing: Burnley
Team selling: River
Offer: £1.5m Compensation
Year: 2011
Other Info: I can't scout him as my network isn't good enough, he wants £7k a week and first team status and was just wondering whether £1.5m is a good price, and whether he'd get into a Prem team, which I hipe to be when he joins, ahead of Lallana, who I will probably sign as my LM

Player:Anderson
Team managing:Manchester United
Buyers:Inter Milan
Offer: £11.25 mil
Year: 12/13
Other info: Players who could replace him?

Player:Vidic
Team managing: Manchester United
Buyers: Real Madrid
Offer: £36mil

Deal for both because Anderson is useless and Vidic is old.

Replace Vidic with Mats Hummels, or Leandro Galeano.
and Replace Anderson with Paul Pogba who is already a United Player.

Player: Lucas Ocampos
Team I'm managing: Burnley
Team selling: River
Offer: £1.5m Compensation
Year: 2011
Other Info: I can't scout him as my network isn't good enough, he wants £7k a week and first team status and was just wondering whether £1.5m is a good price, and whether he'd get into a Prem team, which I hipe to be when he joins, ahead of Lallana, who I will probably sign as my LM

Deal on Ocampos and Lallana

Player: Andrea Bertalocci
I bought him the first season for my Spurs save. After his loan deal at Lecce was done, he came and joined me. I quickly loaned him to Hibernian, club in Scotland, and he averaged around 7.60 there. So, in my opinion thats awsome over a 36 game period. Now, im having trouble choosing a position and role for him. So, anyone out there know whether he's worth keeping or selling cause right now he's averaging 6.8. Anyone got pointers or so?

I have Modric and Lucas anderson on the right, Willian and iker muniain on the left. And Bertalocci, Hamsik, Badelj and m'vila as CM/AMC/DMC. I usually play 4-4-2 and 4-2-3-1.

Player: Andrea Bertalocci
I bought him the first season for my Spurs save. After his loan deal at Lecce was done, he came and joined me. I quickly loaned him to Hibernian, club in Scotland, and he averaged around 7.60 there. So, in my opinion thats awsome over a 36 game period. Now, im having trouble choosing a position and role for him. So, anyone out there know whether he's worth keeping or selling cause right now he's averaging 6.8. Anyone got pointers or so?

I have Modric and Lucas anderson on the right, Willian and iker muniain on the left. And Bertalocci, Hamsik, Badelj and m'vila as CM/AMC/DMC. I usually play 4-4-2 and 4-2-3-1.

Sell him mate, the quality you have already is much higher than his current and future potential!

Sell him mate, the quality you have already is much higher than his current and future potential!
Aight, thanks Raikan007. Who would you recommend if i had to choose between Bertalocci and Gylfi Sigurdsson? cause all of a sudden, Bertalocci has burst into form and ill try him for a month more. Its dec 2013. So ill wait till Jan or so. I can sell him for around 10 mil pounds. and have a deal of 8.5 for gylfi sirgudsson waiting. so whose better? Should i get Sirgudsson nd let go of bertalocci or no?

Player:Lionel Messi
Team I'm managing: Arsenal
Team selling:Barcelona
Offer: £51M
Year: 2015-2016
Other Info: He is in last year of contract and arsenal is the richest club in world.Dont need him but he is Messi :P

Other Info: He is in last year of contract and arsenal is the richest club in world.Dont need him but he is Messi :P

You dont need him? Who doesnt need Messi? With PA 199.

DEAL!

Player: Marco Verratti
Team I'm Managing: Pescara
Team Buying: OM
Offer: £15m + 15% of future sale + friendly arranged
Year 2014-15
Other Info: Finished 8th in past season in Serie A. He has been a very important player for me so I am kind of reluctant to sell. Feel like he has reached his potential by now though

Any one I could replace him with that is a similar type of player? Was using him AMC

51 million doesnt sound so much considering he is Messi. But his wages and his loyalty bonus along with the agent fee will cost you a lil to much. I was going to sign him for my Chelsea save, but he asked way too much. So if u can get him to lower that, then DEAL! I've played him, and he is a BEAST for Barcelona! Never tried him anywhere else though.
You might get Gotze if Borussia Dortmund agree. and i thing Gotze is awesome.

Aight, thanks Raikan007. Who would you recommend if i had to choose between Bertalocci and Gylfi Sigurdsson? cause all of a sudden, Bertalocci has burst into form and ill try him for a month more. Its dec 2013. So ill wait till Jan or so. I can sell him for around 10 mil pounds. and have a deal of 8.5 for gylfi sirgudsson waiting. so whose better? Should i get Sirgudsson nd let go of bertalocci or no?

you dont need any of them with the players you have mate, its overkill!

you dont need any of them with the players you have mate, its overkill!

Apologies, i forgot to mention. I left Spurs as Chelsea approached me. So i have a choice, Bertalocci for 10 since he has a clause for 10 or Gylfi Sirgudsson. My chelsea team have ramires, Lamps, Fellaini and an unwilling Obi mikel who wants to leave. So, yea. who? Bertalocci or Sirguddson.

Apologies, i forgot to mention. I left Spurs as Chelsea approached me. So i have a choice, Bertalocci for 10 since he has a clause for 10 or Gylfi Sirgudsson. My chelsea team have ramires, Lamps, Fellaini and an unwilling Obi mikel who wants to leave. So, yea. who? Bertalocci or Sirguddson.

Gylfi :)

Player: Neven Subotic
Team you are managing: Dortmund
Team who are buying: Chelsea/Newcastle
Offer: £23.5m
Year: Start of 2014/15 season
Other Info: They were interested so offered him out to so how much I could get. Might seem like a no brainer but he is usually a great player but can be prone to a few howlers and I'm in a great financial position with over a £100m balance, also he's my vice captain. I've got Hummels, Chygrynskyi and 2 quality Croatian regens as well as some decent German regens. I know I should probably do it but I always have a hard time selling my first teamers :P

Other Info: They were interested so offered him out to so how much I could get. Might seem like a no brainer but he is usually a great player but can be prone to a few howlers and I'm in a great financial position with over a £100m balance, also he's my vice captain. I've got Hummels, Chygrynskyi and 2 quality Croatian regens as well as some decent German regens. I know I should probably do it but I always have a hard time selling my first teamers :P

DEAL...for sure.

​Deal!

Both deal. For Anderson, is Milan Badelj,Kuzmanovic,Wilshere, and Marvin Martin. Other candidates are Ross Barkley, Javi Martinez, Jack Rodwell, and Jack Collison.
And Vidic, you even don't have to buy. You have Smalling,Jones and Evans to play with ;) if you think you should sign someone, sign Vertonghen or Hummels.

Back