• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
Player: alan ruiz
team you are managing: ebbsfleet
team who are selling: Gimnasia
offer: free
year: 2015/16
other info: heard a lot of good things about him but he's 22, stats don't look thatt great and i'm not sure how much i can improve him. i know it's a free but it's wages that are the problem for me, it's between him and this 18 year old regen who looks very good allround although not brilliant in one specific area. Just how good is ruiz?

Player: Aaron Ramsey
Team managed: Blackpool
Team selling: Arsenal
Offer: 25m pounds
Season: 2014/15
Other info: The transfer window in January had just opened, when City bid 25m on Ramsey. I didn't want them to get such a player, so I decided to bid on him myself. Ramsey chose us, and now I just have to confirm the deal. The reason why I'm uncertain, is that I bought Joe Allen only half a year ago. In addition to him I have Collison, Henriksen and Fernando, all good midfielders, to use. Moreover, my transfer budget is only at 4m pounds. The board let me change the budget, but that will obviously destroy my economical control completely. What should I do? Is Ramsey worth the money?

Player: Oscar
team you are managing:
Newcastle
team who are selling:
Internacional
offer:
£20M
year:
2013/14
other info:
currently have belhanda and ben arfa for attacking mids.... but i tend to play Ben Arfa wide right. belhanda is decent, but isnt setting the world alight. its currently november and ive agreed a deal to buy oscar for £20m at the end of the season... but im have a few doubts. is he worth that money? and could i get someone better for less/equal amount?

Player: Aaron Ramsey
Team managed: Blackpool
Team selling: Arsenal
Offer: 25m pounds
Season: 2014/15
Other info: The transfer window in January had just opened, when City bid 25m on Ramsey. I didn't want them to get such a player, so I decided to bid on him myself. Ramsey chose us, and now I just have to confirm the deal. The reason why I'm uncertain, is that I bought Joe Allen only half a year ago. In addition to him I have Collison, Henriksen and Fernando, all good midfielders, to use. Moreover, my transfer budget is only at 4m pounds. The board let me change the budget, but that will obviously destroy my economical control completely. What should I do? Is Ramsey worth the money?

No deal.Get Veratti or Eriksen for less amount of money.

Player: Oscar
team you are managing:
Newcastle
team who are selling:
Internacional
offer:
£20M
year:
2013/14
other info:
currently have belhanda and ben arfa for attacking mids.... but i tend to play Ben Arfa wide right. belhanda is decent, but isnt setting the world alight. its currently november and ive agreed a deal to buy oscar for £20m at the end of the season... but im have a few doubts. is he worth that money? and could i get someone better for less/equal amount?

which type of AM you're looking for? if its AMRL, you might want to get karim ait fana, giovani dos santos (pretty good), willian (functions as AMC as well), douglas costa. they are much better imo =)

This is first time for me to ask for opinion because this one is really, really hard choice.

I would send him on loan, but problem is that he would be a cover for the first team. I can also give him to play about 20 games a season and give him a better training. I play with 3 strikers: Messi, Villa, Pedro, Sanchez, Paloschi and Rafinha. But they offered me 3,7M € for one season. Man this is awesome but I just want him to develop so I can sell him for 20M

This is first time for me to ask for opinion because this one is really, really hard choice.

I would send him on loan, but problem is that he would be a cover for the first team. I can also give him to play about 20 games a season and give him a better training. I play with 3 strikers: Messi, Villa, Pedro, Sanchez, Paloschi and Rafinha. But they offered me 3,7M € for one season. Man this is awesome but I just want him to develop so I can sell him for 20M

The question really is can you guarantee him starts rather than impact substitute appearances? If so keep him at the clu but if not loan him out so he can get First team experience and develop slightly.

Player : Lucas Moura
Team I'm Managing : Tottenham Hotspurs
Team Selling : Sao Paulo
Offer : £23mil
Year : Jan 2014
Info
:I normally play a 4-4-2. on my left wing i have Willian and Iker Muniain. In the middle i got Andrea Bertalocci, Marek Hamsik, Milan Badelj and Yann M'vila. On my right i have Modric and Lucas Anderson. I dont like Lucas anderson much, but hes pretty good on the right mostly. Manu have bid 3.7 mil for Lucas anderson, and i have a done deal waiting for confirmation for Lucas Moura. but i would require him to play as AMR. And as far as i know, he's bad at AMR. So should i sign him or not considering 23mil is less for him but he's no good at AMR, and i dont play a AMC and have enough AML. so what should i do? Get him or not? I also have Anaas Achahbar as an option for 3.2mil. And money aint a issue for me, i have 95 mil.

Last edited:
Player : Lucas Moura
Team I'm Managing : Tottenham Hotspurs
Team Selling : Sao Paulo
Offer : £23mil
Year : Jan 2014
Info
:I normally play a 4-4-2. on my left wing i have Willian and Iker Muniain. In the middle i got Andrea Bertalocci, Marek Hamsik, Milan Badelj and Yann M'vila. On my right i have Modric and Lucas Anderson. I dont like Lucas anderson much, but hes pretty good on the right mostly. Manu have bid 3.7 mil for Lucas anderson, and i have a done deal waiting for confirmation for Lucas Moura. but i would require him to play as AMR. And as far as i know, he's bad at AMR. So should i sign him or not considering 23mil is less for him but he's no good at AMR, and i dont play a AMC and have enough AML. so what should i do? Get him or not? I also have Anaas Achahbar as an option for 3.2mil. And money aint a issue for me, i have 95 mil.

NO DEAL. it would be a waste of money, you can use Willian on the right, he's unbelievable.

I have a few to ask about ;

Player : Simon Kjaer
Team I'm Managing : Juventus
Team Selling : Wolfsburg
Offer : £21.5M
Year : August 2012
Info
: I am in need of a reasonably young covering centre back to replace Barzagli soon. I have tried Jones and Varane but they both will cost over £35M. Any alternatives welcome, looking for a player who can be world class within next 3 years.

Player : Erick Torres
Team Selling : Chivas
Offer : £5.75M
Info
: I have read alot about him and if trained correctly he can turn into a world-class player.

Player : Carlos Fierro
Offer : £15.25M , plus £4M after he plays 40 games
Info : I want to sign a young striker and I looking at Niang , Sanogo etc but I have heard Fierro turns out better than Sanogo and about equal with Niang , who City have signed.

Thanks , Mason :)

I have a few to ask about ;

Player : Simon Kjaer
Team Selling : Wolfsburg
Offer : £21.5M
Info
: I am in need of a reasonably young covering centre back to replace Barzagli soon. I have tried Jones and Varane but they both will cost over £35M. Any alternatives welcome, looking for a player who can be world class within next 3 years.

Player : Erick Torres
Offer : £5.75M
Info
: I have read alot about him and if trained correctly he can turn into a world-class player.

Player : Carlos Fierro
Offer : £15.25M , plus £4M after he plays 40 games
Info : I want to sign a young striker and I looking at Niang , Sanogo etc but I have heard Fierro turns out better than Sanogo and about equal with Niang , who City have signed.

Thanks , Mason :)

Simon Kjaer: No Deal. Just a tad too much money. 15M and I would have said deal. Alternatives are Kyriakos Pappadopolous (who might not come cheap, but I've signed him once for only 8.5M), Howedes, Hummels, Kurt Zouma, Guiseppe Prestia..Admittedly last two will need more like 5 years.

Erick Torres: Deal, because that would be a bargain. He's worth many times more than that, and he does turn out to be world class if properly trained and played in the right role.

Carlos Fierro: Deal. Simply because he's the best young striker in the game and will guarantee you 35-40 goals a season at the very least playing as a striker with poacher duty.

Simon Kjaer: No Deal. Just a tad too much money. 15M and I would have said deal. Alternatives are Kyriakos Pappadopolous (who might not come cheap, but I've signed him once for only 8.5M), Howedes, Hummels, Kurt Zouma, Guiseppe Prestia..Admittedly last two will need more like 5 years.

Erick Torres: Deal, because that would be a bargain. He's worth many times more than that, and he does turn out to be world class if properly trained and played in the right role.

Carlos Fierro: Deal. Simply because he's the best young striker in the game and will guarantee you 35-40 goals a season at the very least playing as a striker with poacher duty.

Thanks alot mate, great detailed answer ;)

Player : Sebastián Coates
Team I'm Managing : Southampton
Team Selling : Liverpool
Offer : £4.3
Year : April 2014
Info
: He would be the 3rd best defender, after Mapou Yango mwbia and Douglas. So he should be an upgrade on Neuton, Nicolas Isimait-Mirin and Rafa Toloi. Never had him before

Player : Sebastián Coates
Team I'm Managing : Southampton
Team Selling : Liverpool
Offer : £4.3
Year : April 2014
Info
: He would be the 3rd best defender, after Mapou Yango mwbia and Douglas. So he should be an upgrade on Neuton, Nicolas Isimait-Mirin and Rafa Toloi. Never had him before

I would sign him. A low price for a player I usually end up playing next to Agger whenever I'm managing Liverpool. Never been a big fan of Skrtel and he performs worse than Coates for me.
I like my CB's tall and strong, like Coates, and he is rather decent technically as well.

Player : Jesus Gamez
Team I'm Managing : Malaga
Team Buying : Valencia
Offer : 8.25M
Year : July 2011

Player : Kyle Walker
Team I'm Managing : Tottenham
Team Buying : Manchester United
Offer : 15m
Year : July 2012
Other Information: He played almost every game last year and Man U put a bid in and as a joke i put it up to 15 mil and they then put the bid in. The problem is i dont really have any replacements lined up for him? Also i can't buy Vrsaljko to replace him as he just moved to Chelsea

Last edited:
Other Information: He played almost every game last year and Man U put a bid in and as a joke i put it up to 15 mil and they then put the bid in. The problem is i dont really have any replacements lined up for him? Also i can't buy Vrsaljko to replace him as he just moved to Chelsea

No deal, unless you can find a decent regen floating around..

Romario is an option at RB else I would say no deal imo.

Player: Douglas Costa
Team I'm managing: Shakhtar Donetsk
Team Buying: Manchester City
Offer: £15M
Year: July 2012
Other Info: He's been a beast for me, but I have Gylfi Sigurdsson and Alex Teixiera and selling him could mean money for Eden Hazard.

Back