• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
Player: Iker Muniain
Team you are managing: Malaga
Team who are selling: Athletic
Offer: £20m
Year: 2011/12
Other Info: Need a quality striker since Ruud will retire at the end of the season,tried Doumbia,Hulk and Cavani but they wont come and are expensive,if not then suggestions would be appreciated?

Last edited:
Offer: £15m
Other Info: Need a quality striker since Ruud will retire at the end of the season,tried Doumbia,Hulk and Cavani but they wont come and are expensive,if not then suggestions would be appreciated?

NO DEAL

You could hold out for alot more than 15m! Dame n Doye is a good striker for cheap..

Player: Rafael (RB)
Team you are managing: Man Utd
Team who are buying/selling: OM
Offer: £4.9M
Year: 2012/13
Other Info: I have my original defence from the start of the game + Sime Vrsaljko

Offer: £20m

Deal.
[/B][/B]NO DEAL

You could hold out for alot more than 15m! Dame n Doye is a good striker for cheap..

[/B]He's buying, not selling.

Other Info: I have my original defence from the start of the game + Sime Vrsaljko

No ******* deal.

I would consider it if they're offering cash straight up and not over 48 months. Vrsaljko is better, and maybe you can get Romario too then. Maybe deal :D

you should have Azpilicueta already who is a much better defender than Rafael mate :) if you retrain Rafael to left back then deal!

Player : Jack Collison
Team I'm Managing : Liverpool
Team Selling : West Ham
Offer : £8.5m
Year : Start of 2013/14 Season
Info :
looking for Gerrard Heir he is too old for the club
Other Info : West Ham is my previous club before liverpool approached me and i've got my name in his favourite personel

Player : Jack Collison
Team Selling : West Ham
Offer : £8.5m
Year : Start of 2013/14 Season
Info :
looking for Gerrard Heir he is too old for the club
Other Info : West Ham is my previous club before liverpool approached me and i've got my name in his favourite personel

no deal! not for that price mate :) are you adamant on the player being English?

no deal! not for that price mate :) are you adamant on the player being English?
thanks mate i have a priority to look for Great Britain player before foreign player, can recommend any player(s) that suitable for gerrard replacement?

thanks mate i have a priority to look for Great Britain player before foreign player, can recommend any player(s) that suitable for gerrard replacement?

to be honest mate you are fighting a losing battle until a regen comes along, Ross Barkley is sort of the only one really but is at Everton!

Josh McEcheran/Jack Cork (more defensive though) Jordan Mutch/Mark Noble/Liam Trotter looks decent enough ;)
Tom Cairney/Jake Livermore/

Shelvey is probably the closest you can get but by the third season he might not have progressed and developed as much as he could have. Still a good player.

to be honest mate you are fighting a losing battle until a regen comes along, Ross Barkley is sort of the only one really but is at Everton!

Josh McEcheran/Jack Cork (more defensive though) Jordan Mutch/Mark Noble/Liam Trotter looks decent enough ;)
Tom Cairney/Jake Livermore/

yeah you right, jonjo shelvey is not good enough for me and i've found a good regen with PA 190 but he still 16 now, oke thanks mate but i have losing faith mark noble when i manage west ham so maybe i'll sign Tom Cairney :)

player: Dede
Team I'm managing: Tottenham Hotspur
Team selling: Liverpool Football Club
They want: £35m
year: 2013/2014 season
Info: Sold Dawson and need new defender to win title
Other info: He is extremely interested in joining

player: Dede
Team I'm managing: Tottenham Hotspur
Team selling: Liverpool Football Club
They want: £35m
year: 2013/2014 season
Info: Sold Dawson and need new defender to win title
Other info: He is extremely interested in joining

thats too much, £23m is just about right! I would rather look at Kurt Zouma/Mats Hummels/Salvatore Bocchetti

see if you can get it down to under £30m, if you can then deal! He barely asks for more than 60k wages :)

Player : Jadson
Team Buying : Zenit St Peterbourg
Offer : £14m
Year : start of 2013/14 season
Info
: Previous manager signed him last season but i don't think he good enough for my squad because i have Lucas, Adam, Kuzmonovic, and newcomer Tom Cairney and because of he in his 30's now
Other Info : he want to transfer listed

Player : Jadson
Team Buying : Zenit St Peterbourg
Offer : £14m
Year : start of 2013/14 season
Info
: Previous manager signed him last season but i don't think he good enough for my squad because i have Lucas, Adam, Kuzmonovic, and newcomer Tom Cairney and because of he in his 30's now
Other Info : he want to transfer listed

​DEAL.

Player: Ivan Petrovic
Team you are managing: Gold Coast Utd.
Team who are selling: Shahin Bushehr
Offer: 450k Pounds
Other Info: Have no proper ACM and I found on the player search.​

Back