Player: Fellaini
Team you are managing: Man Utd
Team who are buying/selling: Everton
Offer: £21m
Year: 2011/12
Other Info: Need a DM or CM, can't decide who would be better.

Player: Sandro
Team who are buying/selling: Tottenham
Offer: £14m
Year: 2011/12
Other Info: Same as above, can't choose between the two.

Deal for Sandro, but before you buy him, take a look at this guy as a possible alternative. His name is Kwadwo Asamoah. Plays for Udinese at the start of a save. United bought him in my save. He has been a beast for them. Wish I had seen him, because he is ripping apart the league. United got him for 21m in pounds (so same price as Fellaini) and he has an average rating of 7.61. He is great as a defensive midfielder (has 15 tackling 15 marking 15 passing) but he is also great going forward (has 16 dribbling 15 first touch). The best part about him, though, is his physical stats. They are through the roof! Every single physical stat, except jumping, is 16+! (17 acc., 16 agility, 18 balance, 17 natural fitness, 16 pace, 17 stamina, 17 strength. I would highly recommend him to anyone trying to get an all round CM who is great going forward and is equally great dispossessing the opponent in a defensive role. This kid can do it all, and he is only 25 years old 3 seasons in! Though he might not be this good for you at the beginning of a new save (can't remember his starting stats) as you can see, he becomes a world class player.

Last edited:
Deal for Sandro, but before you buy him, take a look at this guy as a possible alternative. His name is Kwadwo Asamoah. Plays for Udinese at the start of a save. United bought him in my save. He has been a beast for them. Wish I had seen him, because he is ripping apart the league. United got him for 21m in pounds (so same price as Fellaini) and he has an average rating of 7.61. He is great as a defensive midfielder (has 15 tackling 15 marking 15 passing) but he is also great going forward (has 16 dribbling 15 first touch). The best part about him, though, is his physical stats. They are through the roof! Every single physical stat, except jumping, is 16+! (17 acc., 16 agility, 18 balance, 17 natural fitness, 16 pace, 17 stamina, 17 strength. I would highly recommend him to anyone trying to get an all round CM who is great going forward and is equally great dispossessing the opponent in a defensive role. This kid can do it all, and he is only 25 years old 3 seasons in! Though he might not be this good for you at the beginning of a new save (can't remember his starting stats) as you can see, he becomes a world class player.

Thanks for the detailed reply mate.

I will look at Asamoah mate, thanks. Just checked and he has at the start - Tackling 15, Marking 14, Passing 13, Dribbling 15, First Touch 14, Pace 15, Acc 16, Agility 15, Balance 17, NF 17, Stamina 16, Strength 16. So yeah, he isn't as good as what you mentioned just yet but he is only 22 so must have some room to develop. There are 3 other players I'm looking at who are Javi Martinez, Moussa Sissoko and Radja Nainggolan. So, really it's between them 3, Asamoah and Sandro. Decisions, Decisions...:(

Why is Javi Martinez rated so highly by people by the way? His attributes are good but they don't look top notch to me. Is it because he has Very Strong for Right and Fairly Strong for Left foot compared to these players who have one weak and one strong foot? Even still, the other 4 I mentioned have more potential to surpass him.

Last edited:
Player: Rafael
Team who are buying: Barca
value: £15m
Offer: £30m
Year: 2015/16

selling rafael and buy sime vrsaljko??
sime vrsaljko offer: £25m

You probably wont get neymar any less than that I got him on my arsenal save for 39million pound.. id say deal!!! quality player

Neymar with £120k/w, Loyalty Bonus £6.5m, agent fee £6.5m,, signing fee too much.. isn't??

Player: Rafael
Team who are buying: Barca
value: £15m
Offer: £30m
Year: 2015/16

selling rafael and buy sime vrsaljko??
sime vrsaljko offer: £25m

Deal.

Thanks for the detailed reply mate.

I will look at Asamoah mate, thanks. Just checked and he has at the start - Tackling 15, Marking 14, Passing 13, Dribbling 15, First Touch 14, Pace 15, Acc 16, Agility 15, Balance 17, NF 17, Stamina 16, Strength 16. So yeah, he isn't as good as what you mentioned just yet but he is only 22 so must have some room to develop. There are 3 other players I'm looking at who are Javi Martinez, Moussa Sissoko and Radja Nainggolan. So, really it's between them 3, Asamoah and Sandro. Decisions, Decisions...:(

Why is Javi Martinez rated so highly by people by the way? His attributes are good but they don't look top notch to me. Is it because he has Very Strong for Right and Fairly Strong for Left foot compared to these players who have one weak and one strong foot? Even still, the other 4 I mentioned have more potential to surpass him.

For me, it's just because he's so solid in every area. He can do pretty much everything at an acceptable level. Makes him a beast box-to-box.

Player: Antonio Valencia
Team who are buying: OM
value:7.75 m
Offer: A Ayew P/Ex
Year: 2011/2012 1st window

Although Valencia is a beast on the right flank, deal, because Ayew is young and he'll be quality. ;)

For me, it's just because he's so solid in every area. He can do pretty much everything at an acceptable level. Makes him a beast box-to-box.

Thanks. I think I have narrowed it down to Asamoah, Nainggolan and Sandro. I can get the first two for £9m each and Sandro for £14m. Who should I go for?

Thanks. I think I have narrowed it down to Asamoah, Nainggolan and Sandro. I can get the first two for £9m each and Sandro for £14m. Who should I go for?

Well, if you need just a ball winner, deal for Sandro. If you need a box-to-box mid, who can attack too and has a decent shooting from long range, deal for Asamoah. Good luck :)

Team managing - Sunderland
Tean Selling - Shaktar
Player - willian
offer - 15 mil

Andy Carrol
Team Managing: Spurs
Team Selling: Liverpool
Fee: £7.25m end of first season
Have Defoe and Paloschi is arriving on a free.The board bought Tevez for me in January.
Carrol is asking for 85k which is reasonable.
Is he any good and ow should he be played.

Team managing - Sunderland
Tean Selling - Shaktar
Player - willian
offer - 15 mil
try getting it down to 10m if you can, evern though i'd deal @ 15m :)
Andy Carrol
Team Managing: Spurs
Team Selling: Liverpool
Fee: £7.25m end of first season
Have Defoe and Paloschi is arriving on a free.The board bought Tevez for me in January.
Carrol is asking for 85k which is reasonable.
Is he any good and ow should he be played.
no deal. carroll plays well as a target man, but 85k is a lot. try thomas necid instead, who is somewhat similar to carroll but much cheaper.

Well, if you need just a ball winner, deal for Sandro. If you need a box-to-box mid, who can attack too and has a decent shooting from long range, deal for Asamoah. Good luck :)

My decision has been made for me as Man City have just signed Asamoah. Tbh my 1st choice was Sandro so I'm happy with that. He has the potential to be a great ball winning midfielder or a box to box imo. The only thing he lacks is long shots.

i'd say deal for carroll, nobody rates him on these forums but he's been great in my first season with liverpool, i have him playing as DLF-support (but used as a target man to feet, which yes is possible) and he seems to play really well alongside either cavani or suarez. he likes to play with his back to goal and generally gets 1 goal a game.

going into my second season with liverpool now and i'm considering selling suarez to get leandro damiao in but keeping carroll as he offers me something different (and i'll probably get hardly any cash for him anyway :p).

I m man utd...Chelsea have made offer for valencia 37.5 mn...18 over 24 mnths...he scored 20 goals in 43 matches this season with avg rate 7.72...plenty assists too...

Deal or no deAl?

Player: Patrice Evra
Team you are managing: Manchester United
Team who are buying: Barcelona
Offer: £25m
Year: January 1st season
Other Info: Need to know if this is a good deak or should I ask for more? If I deal who do you recommend I replace him with?

Player: Patrice Evra
Team you are managing: Manchester United
Team who are buying: Barcelona
Offer: £25m
Year: January 1st season
Other Info: Need to know if this is a good deak or should I ask for more? If I deal who do you recommend I replace him with?

For me personally, No deal as he is among the top 3 best fullbacks in the game and because you are only in January 1st season, he still has a good few seasons in him at a really top level as his Stamina & NF are both high.

If you do decide to accept the offer though, then go for Alex Sandro, Aly Cissokho or Domenico Criscito.

Player: Joao Moutinho
Team you are managing: Liverpool
Team who are selling: Arsenal
Offer: £8.5m
Year: 2016/2017
Other Info: Need a good Cm due to having a midfield shortage. But every other CM, I bid for clubs want at least £10m for. And I refuse to give that much for a backup.