• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
Player: Javi Martinez
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are buying/selling: Athletic Bilbao
Offer: £21m
Year: Summer 2011
Other Info: I have never signed this player before on any FM game and I would like to know if he's worth it . I will mainly be using him as a back up to Song in the first season but I want to start him in the second season if he plays well enough

DEAL. He can play as centerback as well which will help since Arsenal don't tend to have the greatest centerbacks in the world :P

Player: Welbeck
Team Managing: Arsenal
Team Selling: Man United
Offer: £14 million + £1 Add-Ons

Info: 2012/2013 and I have van Persie, a raw young Alcacer and Walcott as a make-shift striker. Also have Fierro and Afobe waiting in the wings for the coming years. I play 4-2-3-1 so can't have too much competition but would £14 million represent good business for Welbeck on the latest patch in the second season?

Player: Yohan Cabaye
Team you are managing: Newcastle
Team who are buying/selling: PSG
Offer: 20M Pounds
Year: 2012/13
Other Info: I just have Signed Moritz Leitner From Dortmund, and PSG wants Cabaye. should i sell him or keep him?

If he's as injury prone for you as he is for me, sell him! If not keep him until Leitner is ready to be your first choice.

Player: Wayne Rooney
Team you are managing: MUFC
Team who are buying/selling: Anyone
Offer: £50-60M
Year: 2015/16
Other Info: His contract ends in 2016, the new contract extends his current in 2015 to 2017, he wants a major increase and board restrictions are activated, to extend contract by 2 years I have to pay £5M loyalty bonus, season landmark goalbonus of 15 goals £2M, team of the year £1.4M, Agent fee £2.2M and a salary of £200,000 + appearance fee and goal bonus. I can sign this new contract and sell him in 2017 when he is 31 or extend it again and let him retire in the club...

Player: Welbeck
Team Managing: Arsenal
Team Selling: Man United
Offer: £14 million + £1 Add-Ons

Info: 2012/2013 and I have van Persie, a raw young Alcacer and Walcott as a make-shift striker. Also have Fierro and Afobe waiting in the wings for the coming years. I play 4-2-3-1 so can't have too much competition but would £14 million represent good business for Welbeck on the latest patch in the second season?

I don't know how much you play Persie but Welbeck has not been good for me and I could max get £16 for him in 2015/2016 so no deal, there are other talented strikers out there, no deal.

Player: Oscar
Team you are managing:Real.Madrid
Team who are selling:Internacional
Offered:£30.5M(Join at end of spanish season)
year:summer 2011
Other Info:never signed him before always admired his class but not sure if he is worth the price

I don't know how he develops but he is not really that good in my game, 2015/2016 he is worth £15M and definatly NOT a Real suit, maybe a backup if that, no deal for £30M.

Player: Mamadou Sakho
Team Managed: PSG
Team Buying: Barcelona
Offer: €46m
Year: Jan 2014

Really dont want to sell but thats a great fee. Who could I replace him with? Already got Zouma

Player: Mamadou Sakho
Team Managed: PSG
Team Buying: Barcelona
Offer: €46m
Year: Jan 2014

Really dont want to sell but thats a great fee. Who could I replace him with? Already got Zouma

I would say Deal, that is a very nice price tag for Sakho even though he is top notch. Now look at PSG outside your computer who they are buying, now you can browse around, but the first question is, don't you scout regions for regens? In 2014 there should be top notch regens popping up like flowers in the sun, I have found at least 10-12 quality players in 2015. If a quick buy, I don't really know since I have two regens for my team. Mats Hummels and Nevan Subotic are good defenders, Nevan is unhappy in my save and I can get him for an easy £12M, Mats will cost you more, specifically if he is still in Germany...

Player: Nemania Vidic
Team Managing: MUFC
Team Buying: Real Madrid
Offer: $63m
Year: Jan 2012

Well, Vidic, what can I say, you will not find any players to match his quality, not in 2012 but the offer is amazing and I would say Deal. In 2012 I had already started planning a new defence and a new midfield due to the future departure of Vidic, Evra, Giggs, Scholes so if you are selling Vidic make sure you have started the plan, find regens, train them and get them ready. When I sold Vidic I had a regen take over his spot and Jones picked up a lot of slack, Jones has been start quality for me.

Player: Erik Lamlea
Team Managing: MUFC
Team Selling: Roma
Price Tag: $26M
Year: Jan 2015

Player: Marek Hamsik
Team Managing: Liverpool
Team Selling: Napoli
Price tag: £27,5M
Year: 2011, First transfer window.
Is Hamsik worth getting for £27,5m? I know that he's a really good player, but would he work as a AML/Inside Forward?

Last edited:
Player: Marek Hamsik
Team Managing: Liverpool
Team Selling: Napoli
Price tag: £27,5M
Is Hamsik worth getting for £27,5m? I know that he's a really good player, but would he work as a AML/Inside Forward?
Deal! yes he is! I had him as Aml for Napoli and by far his best position mate, of course tweaked to suit his style of play and stats! :) but yeah, deal!

Deal! yes he is! I had him as Aml for Napoli and by far his best position mate, of course tweaked to suit his style of play and stats! :) but yeah, deal!

Thanks Raikan for the quick answer! :D
While I'm at it, do you recommend any special settings for him? :D

Player: David Alaba
Team managing: Bayern Munchen
Team who are buying: Arsenal
Offer: € 18m
Year: January 2012
Other Info: Alaba is my LB and he can also play LM and LW.I don't need money, I have € 30m transfer budged and I don't wanna buy players because I have a "perfect" team. First Arsenal offered me 11m over 18 months and i ask for 18m cash, and they come with this good offer.I don't wanna sell him or any other player in my team but this is a very good offer I think.

Other Info: Alaba is my LB and he can also play LM and LW.I don't need money, I have € 30m transfer budged and I don't wanna buy players because I have a "perfect" team. First Arsenal offered me 11m over 18 months and i ask for 18m cash, and they come with this good offer.I don't wanna sell him or any other player in my team but this is a very good offer I think.
i whouldnt sell him i whould want above 25 millions for alaba :)

If you don't want to sell him, then don't ask for deal/no deal :) Keep him instead.

Back