• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
Player: Dede
Team I'm managing: Arsenal
Team selling: Vasco
Offer: £15M + £5.5 M after 30 apps
Year: Aug 2011
Other info: I want a good covering centre back and he fits the bill. My best scout says he will be an important first team player. I have agreed a contract with wages of £45k per week , I just need to confirm the transfer. Thoughts?

Thanks, Mason

Just seems slightly too much to pay for him, but since negotiations have got that far, DEAL :D

Player:Gylfi Sigurdsson
Team you are managing:Liverpool
Team who are selling: Hoffenhaim
Offer:8.5m usd
Year: 2012 July

I have Hamsik, Di maria and Podolski...

Player:Gylfi Sigurdsson
Team you are managing:Liverpool
Team who are selling: Hoffenhaim
Offer:8.5m usd
Year: 2012 July
If you are using AMC deal, if not no deal :)

I have Hamsik, Di maria and Podolski...

Player: Jesus Navas
Team you are managing: West Ham
Team who are buying/selling: Sevilla
Offer: £2.5m via. 48 months
Year: Summer 2012
Other Info: I just gained promotion to the prem and need a good winger. I have Ravel Morrison and Joe Cole (On loan) on the right. But Morrison is still too young to make a real difference, which leaves me with... Joe Cole. I've got Hoilet on the left. But Navas wants £80k p/w and frankly, that's what puts me off.

Player: Jesus Navas
Team you are managing: West Ham
Team who are buying/selling: Sevilla
Offer: £2.5m via. 48 months
Year: Summer 2012
Other Info: I just gained promotion to the prem and need a good winger. I have Ravel Morrison and Joe Cole (On loan) on the right. But Morrison is still too young to make a real difference, which leaves me with... Joe Cole. I've got Hoilet on the left. But Navas wants £80k p/w and frankly, that's what puts me off.

DEAL!!!

Player: Yaya Sanogo/Khouma Babacar
Team I'm managing: Newcastle
Team selling: Auxerre/Fiorentina
Offer: Bosman
Year: Jan 2012
Other info: I want to sign one of the two to be my back up striker. Wages are pretty similar so it's a matter of picking one or the other. I know they were both beasts on FM 11 but I haven't had either of them this year. Which one develops better?

Player: Yaya Sanogo/Khouma Babacar
Team I'm managing: Newcastle
Team selling: Auxerre/Fiorentina
Offer: Bosman
Year: Jan 2012
Other info: I want to sign one of the two to be my back up striker. Wages are pretty similar so it's a matter of picking one or the other. I know they were both beasts on FM 11 but I haven't had either of them this year. Which one develops better?
Sanogo all day long! :P

View attachment 260487 10,000,000, good deal?
i dislike paying so much money for any player, most i've paid before is about 8 million so pretty stingy! But may make an exception for this lad, looks exceptional!

i dislike paying so much money for any player, most i've paid before is about 8 million so pretty stingy! But may make an exception for this lad, looks exceptional!

Deal, 10m seems cheap for this young lad. I'm sure he'll be world class in the future. Your scout rate him 5 stars, so he should be world class in the future

you have to be kidding mate. of course, DEAL!! your scouts rate him at 5 stars for crying out loud!

Player: Mario Gotze/ Hulk
Team you are managing:Chelsea
Team who are selling: Dortumund and Porto
Offer: 45M for Gotze and 35 for Hulk
Year: Start of the game
Other Info: I need one, its just Gotze is more expensive and i like Gotze more. So who should i go for? I can buy Hulk next season, but Gotze will be impossible next season. so?

Player: Mario Gotze/ Hulk
Team you are managing:Chelsea
Team who are selling: Dortumund and Porto
Offer: 45M for Gotze and 35 for Hulk
Year: Start of the game
Other Info: I need one, its just Gotze is more expensive and i like Gotze more. So who should i go for? I can buy Hulk next season, but Gotze will be impossible next season. so?

Gotze is the better choice. Right now on my save, he's the front runner for World Player of the Year. Hulk costs too much and he's older.

Gotze is the better choice. Right now on my save, he's the front runner for World Player of the Year. Hulk costs too much and he's older.

Yea, hulk is older but hes 10 mil cheaper than Gotze. I'm gonna go with Gotze. Thanks mate

i forgot to mention, I need a player on the right wing. So Gotze will do? or not?

Player: Yohan Cabaye
Team you are managing: Newcastle
Team who are buying/selling: PSG
Offer: 20M Pounds
Year: 2012/13
Other Info: I just have Signed Moritz Leitner From Dortmund, and PSG wants Cabaye. should i sell him or keep him?

Player: Javi Martinez
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are buying/selling: Athletic Bilbao
Offer: £21m
Year: Summer 2011
Other Info: I have never signed this player before on any FM game and I would like to know if he's worth it . I will mainly be using him as a back up to Song in the first season but I want to start him in the second season if he plays well enough

Player: Javi Martinez
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are buying/selling: Athletic Bilbao
Offer: £21m
Year: Summer 2011
Other Info: I have never signed this player before on any FM game and I would like to know if he's worth it . I will mainly be using him as a back up to Song in the first season but I want to start him in the second season if he plays well enough

He's better than Song and that's a great price for him. Deal all day, everyday.

Player: Oscar
Team you are managing:Real.Madrid
Team who are selling:Internacional
Offered:£30.5M(Join at end of spanish season)
year:summer 2011
Other Info:never signed him before always admired his class but not sure if he is worth the price

Back