The Deal or No Deal thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
I wasn't sure to let him go or not.I don't want to sell him but if the offer is good i let him go.I was unsure to keep him or to let him leave.After what I read here i decided to keep him.Thank you.

player : Jesus Navas
team managing : Chelsea
team selling : Sevilla
offer : 30mil + 5 mil over48 months
season : 11/12

player : Hulk
team managing : Ajax
team selling : Porto
offer : 23 mil
season : 12/13

They offered Hulk to me for 23.5 mil, normally i would buy immeadietely but now im Ajax and this would mean i have to spent my whole year budget on 1 player

Player: Ryan Shawcross
Team managing: Newcastle
Team selling: Stoke
Offer: 7.5M up front and 7.5M 48 months
Year: 11/12
Info: I sold collocini to chelsea for 10 million and need a replacement. i have rafael toloi but dont think hes ready.

player : Jesus Navas
team managing : Chelsea
team selling : Sevilla
offer : 30mil + 5 mil over48 months
season : 11/12

player : Hulk
team managing : Ajax
team selling : Porto
offer : 23 mil
season : 12/13

They offered Hulk to me for 23.5 mil, normally i would buy immeadietely but now im Ajax and this would mean i have to spent my whole year budget on 1 player

Jesus Navas - NO DEAL. there are better wingers out there for less money. Willian for instance.

Hulk - DEAL if he wants to join, because even though it would mean a lot of money for Ajax, he is a beast and will help you go further into European tournaments assuming you already have a decent squad.

Player: Ryan Shawcross
Team managing: Newcastle
Team selling: Stoke
Offer: 7.5M up front and 7.5M 48 months
Year: 11/12
Info: I sold collocini to chelsea for 10 million and need a replacement. i have rafael toloi but dont think hes ready.

15M is too much but DEAL. he's a quality defender and a very solid and stable one. worth the money if you have it.

am managing LFC...
into the second season now, after winning the EPL and FA Cup.

An overview of the team:
Sold: Adam, Downing, Carroll, Kuyt, Cole, Aquilani, Aurelio, Maxi. Wilson n Coates loaned.
Bought: Lavezzi(AMR), Thiago Silva, Podolski, Gylfi, Hamsek, Di Maria and Criscito (continuously injured,played only 3 games till now..!!!)

But this season, the goals have dried up and am languishing at 8th position mid-season. Am in the knockout round of UCL and FA cup round the corner.
Have around $20m to spend in the January window and have following deals.

(1)
Player: Alexandre Pato
Team Managed: Liverpool
Team selling: AC Milan
Offer: $10m upfront + $35m over 48 months (He is unhappy there)

(2)
Player: Carlos Tevez
Team Selling: Man City
Offer: $15m + $20m over 48 months

One or two regans are there, but not yet ready for the BIG LEAGUE…

Any other suggestions for the signings are welcome. The Board is furious and the players’ morale is at the bottom of the barrel.

Hope for some help from you guys and a miracle from FM12… :-(

Last edited:
am managing LFC...
into the second season now, after winning the EPL and FA Cup.

An overview of the team:
Sold: Adam, Downing, Carroll, Kuyt, Cole, Aquilani, Aurelio, Maxi. Wilson n Coates loaned.
Bought: Lavezzi(AMR), Thiago Silva, Podolski, Gylfi, Hamsek, Di Maria and Criscito (continuously injured,played only 3 games till now..!!!)

But this season, the goals have dried up and am languishing at 8th position mid-season. Am in the knockout round of UCL and FA cup round the corner.
Have around $20m to spend in the January window and have following deals.

(1)
Player: Alexandre Pato
Team selling: AC Milan
Offer: $10m upfront + $35m over 48 months (He is unhappy there)

(2)
Player: Carlos Tevez
Team Selling: Man City
Offer: $15m + $20m over 48 months

One or two regans are there, but not yet ready for the BIG LEAGUE…

Any other suggestions for the signings are welcome. The Board is furious and the players’ morale is at the bottom of the barrel.

Hope for some help from you guys and a miracle from FM12… :-(

that is a lot of cash you must have spent there mate.. Cristico/Silva/Hamsek and Padolski dont come cheap....

anyway, too many signings in a short space of time disrupts your squad harmony.. especially first team players..

you dont need new personnel, you need a new tactic/approach.. who is taking your team talks? what match prep are you using? what tactic are you using?

that is a lot of cash you must have spent there mate.. Cristico/Silva/Hamsek and Padolski dont come cheap....

anyway, too many signings in a short space of time disrupts your squad harmony.. especially first team players..

you dont need new personnel, you need a new tactic/approach.. who is taking your team talks? what match prep are you using? what tactic are you using?

I take the team-talks myself, with quarterly Team-meetings too.. Tactic used is 4-2-3-1 (Attacking). Match prep is moderate level.. these signings are spread over the one and a half season, not at one go...
Podolski n Suarez have average rating og 6.88 n 6.96 resp. Gylfi n Gerrard are the only saviours..

I take the team-talks myself, with quarterly Team-meetings too.. Tactic used is 4-2-3-1 (Attacking). Match prep is moderate level.. these signings are spread over the one and a half season, not at one go...
Podolski n Suarez have average rating og 6.88 n 6.96 resp. Gylfi n Gerrard are the only saviours..

k cool, as I said, change tactics mate :)

what style/formation etc do you like?

I like 4-2-3-1, playing out wide and more of a attacking game..
the wingers have been attributed as Inside Forward...
out of the two MCs, Hamsek plays mostly as the Advance playmaker and Gerrard/Lucas as the Anchor man.

Reina
Johnson/Kelly------Skrtel/T.Silva----------Agger--------Enrique/Criscito

-----------------Lucas/Gerrard-----------Hamsek---------------------

Lavezzi-------------------Gylfi/Jonjo/Podolski------------------Di Maria

--------------------------Suarez/Podolski-----------------------------

Player: DI Maria
Team Managed: Dortmund
Team selling: Real
Offer: £13M

Or Valencia for half the price but older

I like 4-2-3-1, playing out wide and more of a attacking game..
the wingers have been attributed as Inside Forward...
out of the two MCs, Hamsek plays mostly as the Advance playmaker and Gerrard/Lucas as the Anchor man.

Reina
Johnson/Kelly------Skrtel/T.Silva----------Agger--------Enrique/Criscito

-----------------Lucas/Gerrard-----------Hamsek---------------------

Lavezzi-------------------Gylfi/Jonjo/Podolski------------------Di Maria

--------------------------Suarez/Podolski-----------------------------

I have to agree well I usually do agree with Raikan :) but why did you sell of half the team like that? LIke I say to the people I work with the same applies for every job where you are a manager, step out of your box and tie your fotball shoes on and enter the field. If you were a player and your manager sold of half the team it would stress you out, make you nervous and wonder if I am next...My friend...2nd season...you sold Adam (solid Midfielder + he comes from the island), Downing who I always thought was a quality player but so so, Carroll who works if you play him right, Kuyt a freaking workhorse and lately a supersub, Cole (correct me if I am wrong but he is a great fullback) + more and you bought 7 new players, most of them mega players for mega money.

I am not trying to teach you your job, just that you are suppose to build around your team not cut it up like a piece of cake :)
It takes a least one season for a player to get comfartable specifically if the player comes from a different league, just look at Torres in the premier league...well those are my two cents. Recommending players...regens...abuse your scouts, send them all over the world with specific criteras and start hunting down those worldclass talents or browse the no deal/deal thread.

Last edited:

Even though I am a true United Fanatic...Di Maria is twice better than Valencia and for some reason Real cant fit him in their squad. I have Di Maria and he is one of my three absolut KEY players, amazing winger. DEAL, he is worth at least £40M.

Player: Oscar
Team you are managing: Dortmund
Team who are selling: Internacional
Offer: £13.5m
Year: 2014/15
Other Info: Anyone have any experience with him? Kagawa plays AMC for me but is away on international duty quite often. Gotze plays on the left wing but is quite injury prone for me and I have Reus who can cover AMC but is also injury prone. Perisic and Bittencourt are also in the squad as rotation choices but neither are brilliant.

Player: Oscar
Team you are managing: Dortmund
Team who are selling: Internacional
Offer: £13.5m
Year: 2014/15
Other Info: Anyone have any experience with him? Kagawa plays AMC for me but is away on international duty quite often. Gotze plays on the left wing but is quite injury prone for me and I have Reus who can cover AMC but is also injury prone. Perisic and Bittencourt are also in the squad as rotation choices but neither are brilliant.

No Deal. Based on my 2020 save, I would say he's very good, but not in the league of Hazard for instance. So go for him instead. If you get him for under 10, buy Oscar.

On a real-life note, I am over the freaking moon that Oscar is going to be joining Chelsea, seeing the way he ripped GB apart. And after the way Hazard performed on his debut, I can't freaking contain my excitement!!!

Back