Sorry, my bad! I meant €5 lawl

Oh haha, thought it was a bit odd you'd even thought about paying that much!! XD ROFL

This is a pretty even one then, depends whether you need a decent CM. I don't think Shelvey ever gets "amazing" like you said (E.g. Wilshere standard!) but he is quite a good mid-lower table side in the Prem.... Guess it all depends on your scouts report :D

Oh haha, thought it was a bit odd you'd even thought about paying that much!! XD ROFL

This is a pretty even one then, depends whether you need a decent CM. I don't think Shelvey ever gets "amazing" like you said (E.g. Wilshere standard!) but he is quite a good mid-lower table side in the Prem.... Guess it all depends on your scouts report :D
As now I am 3rd in premier league and I got some great CM. But I just wanted to know if Shelvey would be a good investment for the future.
My scout reports say that he will be one of the best CM in premier league.

As now I am 3rd in premier league and I got some great CM. But I just wanted to know if Shelvey would be a good investment for the future.
My scout reports say that he will be one of the best CM in premier league.

Well I have only ever signed him with Championship/Lower Prem teams, and has been quite good for me, but if you're 3rd you will probably be able to get alot better (regens?) Or sometimes Wilshere requests to leave Arsenal and can be bought for around £12m???

Well I have only ever signed him with Championship/Lower Prem teams, and has been quite good for me, but if you're 3rd you will probably be able to get alot better (regens?) Or sometimes Wilshere requests to leave Arsenal and can be bought for around £12m???
Meh, Shelvey wont join Fulham then lawl.
Well, I had to spend most of my budget on players who can straight go to the first team. Next season I will take a look at some good regens and hopefully, they will join the club.
Wilshere still plays for Arsenal, but in December 2012, Aaron Ramsey requested to leave Arsenal and I bought him for €5, great deal right ;)

Meh, Shelvey wont join Fulham then lawl.
Well, I had to spend most of my budget on players who can straight go to the first team. Next season I will take a look at some good regens and hopefully, they will join the club.
Wilshere still plays for Arsenal, but in December 2012, Aaron Ramsey requested to leave Arsenal and I bought him for €5, great deal right ;)

Great deal, always becomes quality for me!! :D

Player: Jan Vertonghen
Team Managing: Everton
Team Buying: PSG
Offer: 27 mil pounds
Time: Sept 2014
Info: Im challenging for PL, CL and all other competitions. Won the CL last season. I have Nico Otamendi And Kyriakos Papadopoulos along with KAra. So should i sell him? his contracts up at 2016. i can sell him for money now or later i wont. Though hes been immense since the day i bought him and i bought him at the start of the game. So, help?

Player: Jan Vertonghen
Team Managing: Everton
Team Buying: PSG
Offer: 27 mil pounds
Time: Sept 2014
Info: Im challenging for PL, CL and all other competitions. Won the CL last season. I have Nico Otamendi And Kyriakos Papadopoulos along with KAra. So should i sell him? his contracts up at 2016. i can sell him for money now or later i wont. Though hes been immense since the day i bought him and i bought him at the start of the game. So, help?

Sell him and find some regens!!! Especially as you already have Otamendi (But he will be getting a bit old won't he?) and Papadopoulos (Who I always train as a CDM :p)

Sell him and find some regens!!! Especially as you already have Otamendi (But he will be getting a bit old won't he?) and Papadopoulos (Who I always train as a CDM :p)

Yea, ive not found any good regens so far. Got scouts all over. For DM, i got Barkley, Badelj and M'vila. So im covered there. But are kara, kyriakos and otamendi enough at back? im worried particularly cause i rely on set piece goals and Vertonghen is good in the air, something which otamendi and kyriakos are not. And well Kara, hes super slow to play against big teams like barca and madrid. But vertoghen's like good in air and quick, all the regens in this save are either slow or inconsistent.

Yea, ive not found any good regens so far. Got scouts all over. For DM, i got Barkley, Badelj and M'vila. So im covered there. But are kara, kyriakos and otamendi enough at back? im worried particularly cause i rely on set piece goals and Vertonghen is good in the air, something which otamendi and kyriakos are not. And well Kara, hes super slow to play against big teams like barca and madrid. But vertoghen's like good in air and quick, all the regens in this save are either slow or inconsistent.

Well if Vertonghen is a key part of your team, I would at least wait to you have got a replacement ready to sign before selling him... Would you put up a picture of his attributes?

Well if Vertonghen is a key part of your team, I would at least wait to you have got a replacement ready to sign before selling him... Would you put up a picture of his attributes?

I dont know how to do that. i think imma sell him. Had him for too long. Get some kid then. Either ways, thanks for your help.

Player: Theo Walcott
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are buying: Manchester City
Offer: $35M
Year: 2011/2012
Other Info: It's the Winter Transfer Window. Right now, Walcott's got 7 goals and 3 assists from 22 games. I've been playing him as a IF on the right wing, shuffling between him and Gervinho. It's a great deal of money, but gahhh, I don't want to look like a selling club. xD

Last edited:
Other Info: It's the Winter Transfer Window. Right now, Walcott's got 7 goals and 3 assists from 22 games. I've been playing him as a IF on the right wing, shuffling between him and Gervinho. It's a great deal of money, but gahhh, I don't want to look like a selling club. xD

still, i'd say deal. replace him with karim ait fana. you wont regret it. :)

Probably too late, but NO DEAL!!!

I am currently doing an Arsenal one (I support them) and he is a goal-machine!! You have to try playing him as a striker (As a poacher!) I used him in a 4-4-2 as a backup to Pod with Llorente as a target man, and he got Champions League top scorer (But I lost in the final on penalties :'()

Although £35m is alot...

Probably too late, but NO DEAL!!!

I am currently doing an Arsenal one (I support them) and he is a goal-machine!! You have to try playing him as a striker (As a poacher!) I used him in a 4-4-2 as a backup to Pod with Llorente as a target man, and he got Champions League top scorer (But I lost in the final on penalties :'()

Although £35m is alot...

Yeah, I KNOW it's alot! D: And it's ALL AT ONCE TOO. Not over the couple of months. x_x
But like I said, I don't want to be a selling club. :/

Just an update, but I can get Hoilett to replace him on the wing for 4.5 mil! D:
This decision just got that much more difficult!! x__x

Just an update, but I can get Hoilett to replace him on the wing for 4.5 mil! D:
This decision just got that much more difficult!! x__x

I have never bought him myself, but I definitely would NOT buy Hoilett... No where near a big club player.... what patch are you using?

I have never bought him myself, but I definitely would NOT buy Hoilett... No where near a big club player.... what patch are you using?

I'm using the 12.2 patch. :x
So I should just stick with Gervihno and Ox down the right wing, if I sell Walcott?

I'm using the 12.2 patch. :x
So I should just stick with Gervihno and Ox down the right wing, if I sell Walcott?

Both of them are better than Hoilett (IMO!!) or not sure what he will be like on that patch, but I use Oscar De Marcos who can play on both sides... Just a suggestion :) Also, Gokhan Tore (Not sure on spelling) is another quality winger...

What formation do you use? 4-2-3-1?

Both of them are better than Hoilett (IMO!!) or not sure what he will be like on that patch, but I use Oscar De Marcos who can play on both sides... Just a suggestion :) Also, Gokhan Tore (Not sure on spelling) is another quality winger...

What formation do you use? 4-2-3-1?

Oh, nice. :eek:
Er, I use 4-1-2-2-1
Does that make any sense? xD I've got Song in a DM position, playing as a DLP.
Ramsey and Arteta in CM.
The OX as a LW, but I'm getting Bale :D so yeah. And Gerv or Walcott on the RW.
And RvP as a lone striker.

Sorry for all of the information. >.<

Oh, nice. :eek:
Er, I use 4-1-2-2-1
Does that make any sense? xD I've got Song in a DM position, playing as a DLP.
Ramsey and Arteta in CM.
The OX as a LW, but I'm getting Bale :D so yeah. And Gerv or Walcott on the RW.
And RvP as a lone striker.

Sorry for all of the information. >.<

Haha, the more the better ;) (Y)

I have never used a 4-3-3 formation like that, but as I said, I always use Walcott as a striker. And RvP??!!! *Booooooo* :p