The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
many pool fans seem to be in denial that both you and Newcastle are better than they are but oh well. I would def say Everton are better than Liverpool

A settled squad is key in my opinion. No need for gelling or changing of style of play or anything.

O **** Pienaar's injured

A settled squad is key in my opinion. No need for gelling or changing of style of play or anything.

O **** Pienaar's injured
in that case Pool are definitely better now :)

Pienaar injured, Gibson down....why do i open my gob with optomism?! :@

O dear. This looks all too familiar. We got very lucky there. Think the woodworks still rattling from that sitter

From what im hearing on the Everton TV commentary, West Brom are the better side at the minute. We haven't seemed to create too much in this opening half. I'd like to see Mirallas if he has the legs in the second half. West Brom are 2-man marking Fellaini every time, the ball to him is not an option today.

Shocking! Fellaini misses the easiest chance he'll get all season then they go on to score. No faulting them though, from the sounds of things they've been the much better side. What is happening? This doesn't look anything like the Everton side we seen in the first two games.

Poor performance. West Brom showed more desire and I think a bit of over-confidence from us going into this game didn't help. We need to get our feet back on the ground during the international break. It looked as though we ran out of ideas and we didn't take care of possession.
The next game isn't easy, Newcastle at Goodison but id like to see us show the fighting spirit we showed against Utd in all games. It's the same old story for us, we put everything into the games against the bigger clubs, then shut down against the lower opposition. Not taking anything away from WBA though, excellent unbeaten start to the season from them.

Well, just got back from purchasing a bottle wine (which was an exhausting 2 mile hike), and it's nothing to be concerned about at all really. The run we had was pretty much a continuation from last season, and it was a good one no doubt, and it's only game 3. May have got a bit over confident, but that's natural. Even the most professional of players succumb to it at some point. But the international break doesn't help-if you're a player from that match you'd be desperate to play again straight away to prove a point. Which is why it's a stupid time to have them imo.

So well done WBA-you played excellent today and deserved it. Do better next time lads

Fellaini can **** off. Sick of players pulling this stunt at clubs after recently signing a contract. He's replaceable.

Back