The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
That's how you f*ckin come back! Get the f*ck in! Much better

But I'm surprised at Neville going down so easily. He's not Suarez

Everton looked alright once they stopped trying to hug all of the Liverpool players and argue with the ref.

But I'm surprised at Neville going down so easily. He's not Suarez

Suarez even stayed on his feet on two occasions on the edge of the box and never got given a foul for either. Maybe he should go down more.

Everton looked alright once they stopped trying to hug all of the Liverpool players and argue with the ref.

Suarez even stayed on his feet on two occasions on the edge of the box and never got given a foul for either. Maybe he should go down more.

Guy just infuriates me at times to be honest. Time and time again he shows just how a gifted footballer he is, and he does that "celebration" right in front of the Everton bench. You simply don't do that in these sorts of matches. Easily could have got carded. But agree he has also stayed on his feet.

On the plus side though, he's been great today so far in giving Liverpool that 2-0 lead.

This game will be the death of me. Thought we showed Liverpool too much respect in the opening 20. Not much closing down, allowing them to pass the ball out. The second Liverpool goal helped us, it gave us a kick up the backside and im overwhelmed by the comeback we've put on.

Mirallas looks a real gem. How we have lacked someone with flair over the years, lad looks really good. Feel theres more goals in this game but putting Everton to win this, think we could carry the momentum (providing Mirallas' and Fellaini's knocks aren't too serious).

I'm hoping for a less stressful 2nd half. Already in a delicate state following far too much wine and this isn't helping a bit lol

Glad Mirallas isn't coming back out, hope he's alright though that guys a real player.

Certainly provided more than effective cover for Pienaar. Big blow to lose him in 2nd half-blunts the attack a little bit

Question: Why don't the Everton fans sing about Everton? In the second half they only really sang three times. Other than the following three chants after each time Suarez touched it: "Cheat, Cheat, Cheat...", "******! ******! ******!", "Luis Suarez, You Know What you are".

They made the Norwich fans look good today.

Question: Why don't the Everton fans sing about Everton? In the second half they only really sang three times. Other than the following three chants after each time Suarez touched it: "Cheat, Cheat, Cheat...", "******! ******! ******!", "Luis Suarez, You Know What you are".

to be honest, it's the same for most clubs out there. They all just sing slurs at Suarez, rather than anything else

Funny. The only thing I heard the Liverpool fans sing all match was "David Moyes I hope you're watching" in regards to Neville's dive. Luis Suarez however is an easy target for chants, he brings it on himself and provides fans with fuel to the fire.

Yeah I heard them too. Was frankly embarassing. You pay money to watch a match and what the players do, not chant obscene childish stuff through a match. I hope they catch the moron who launched the missile at Suarez aswell. Bang out of order.

Never got to see it-stream cut out as soon as the whistle went :S

He was really frank and open about the fact he dived and ****** up, and that he got a rollocking and deserved it.

Back