The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
You could always just cry!

Well, I did find myself staring into the black of abyss of desperation lol.

Going to be **** tomorrow as I'm on my course from 10 til 3. It's going to be a long one I fear

Thank god. Was fearing Wenger might sign him.

lol. From what I understand it's for a season long loan. And the rumour is we're going to bid round about the £15 million mark for McCarthy

lol. From what I understand it's for a season long loan. And the rumour is we're going to bid round about the £15 million mark for McCarthy
more than newc will bid so you got him haha

15m ? Though it's end of market, but still...

15m ? Though it's end of market, but still...

Well, it's all rumours at the moment but they seem to be getting stronger as they go on. Like the one where we're after Bertrand

more than newc will bid so you got him haha

What, you expect Joe Kinnear to spend over a fiver on a McMuffin? Even if it IS called James that's still way too much!

Well, it's all rumours at the moment but they seem to be getting stronger as they go on. Like the one where we're after Bertrand

Also read somewhere other day that you were after Izagueirre or what's that Celtic LB's name. Remember he was quality when he went there, but then had nasty injury.

What, you expect Joe Kinnear to spend over a fiver on a McMuffin? Even if it IS called James that's still way too much!
he sees an asking price then just bids below it and continues too. top negotiater. The Gomis saga is pretty ridiculous...
A lot of Newcastle fans are getting more than just a bit peeved off right now.
The fact we have only signed Remy (whilst good but only on loan) is pretty ridiculous...

Also read somewhere other day that you were after Izagueirre or what's that Celtic LB's name. Remember he was quality when he went there, but then had nasty injury.

Missed that one I admit. So far we're linked with a Madrid LB, Ince and McCarthy. And Anichebe is being linked with Reading though I'm doubtful about that one. I'm getting the distinct impression that tomorrow is going to be a bit mental.

I would just prefer it, that if we did sell Fellaini/Leighton tomorrow, I'd rather it would be well before 11:10 pm

Well we made a bid worth £10 million for McCarthy (£7 million for player other £3 million is addons). So it would appear we're going to have to bid £15 million after all

Well we made a bid worth £10 million for McCarthy (£7 million for player other £3 million is addons). So it would appear we're going to have to bid £15 million after all

According to SSN Whelan has said that £14m will do it.

Well, after what Martinez has said before that paves the way for the Fellaini move then :(

Well, after what Martinez has said before that paves the way for the Fellaini move then :(

He's a solid player mind you, and Martinez will be holding out for 30m knowing Utd are low on options.

He's a solid player mind you, and Martinez will be holding out for 30m knowing Utd are low on options.

True. Going to miss that hair though. Bought in much needed revenue for us lol

Back