The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
Hmmm if say no one goes out and buy fellaini .Than him ,gibson and barton as midfield trio of 3 looks very interesting.One guy elbows past his man ,other tackles through his man and the other one dribbles past his man :P

We beat Juventus on pens in International Champions Cup match yesterday. Only pre-season, but still a tasty result. And Stones with a rather tasty pen:

[video=youtube;nz3H72j8qyE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz3H72j8qyE[/video]

I will tell you whats more tasty.Stones did this after last kicker named PIRLO missed the penalty XD

Hardly the most exciting game. Though their woodwork stopped the ball flying into the back of the net. Bah. Still, point is better than nothing. Evident patience is required and so it should be

Did you guys hear the West Brom fans singing to Fellaini "You'll be sold in the morning" Haha :S

Did you guys hear the West Brom fans singing to Fellaini "You'll be sold in the morning" Haha :S

I didn't no. But I did laugh at the morons on the Everton forums whining already about how we're going to finish into the bottom 3 after 2 games. It's just....let's just say the language that came out my mouth would've made Chubby Brown blush. Was absolutely pathetic

I didn't no. But I did laugh at the morons on the Everton forums whining already about how we're going to finish into the bottom 3 after 2 games. It's just....let's just say the language that came out my mouth would've made Chubby Brown blush. Was absolutely pathetic

Yeh also adding to this, the amount of Everton fans moaning on forums saying blah blah we've lost respect for Moyes for all the work he's done in 11 years in just 3 months at United. I'm like...... he's manager of Man U now... he is obviously going to do all the best intentions for them.... United are not going to come with an offer for Baines/Fellaini straight away with the money you guys expect. It's called business! ****** ****... I don't even reply to them on other forums as it's not worth it!

Yeh also adding to this, the amount of Everton fans moaning on forums saying blah blah we've lost respect for Moyes for all the work he's done in 11 years in just 3 months at United. I'm like...... he's manager of Man U now... he is obviously going to do all the best intentions for them.... United are not going to come with an offer for Baines/Fellaini straight away with the money you guys expect. It's called business! ****** ****... I don't even reply to them on other forums as it's not worth it!

Meh. fickle fans are fickle fans. They have to realise it's going to happen at some point. They're probably the same "fans" who called for Moyes to resign when we didn't win enough games when we were ravaged by injuries. Screw them. They're not fit to wear the Everton shirt.

Imo of course. Just sick of the negativity they're trying to instill throughout the club. they''re too stupid to realise the ripple effect it has

where do you actually think you'll finish then?

I'm being realistic and going for somewhere like 6th-7th-at least. It's a new gaffer, new style of play. We're going to need time to adjust-distin said it himself. Any fan who says we should be finishing 4th needs help big time. We have to be patient. We have to accept it's tranistional now. If others can't then no manager has a chance of **** of appeasing the fans. If Liverpool finish above us-so be it.

Trying to avoid bias as much as possible, but I'd be VERY shocked if you's finish ahead of us again.

We had a hard time transitioning last year, I imagine you will too.

Trying to avoid bias as much as possible, but I'd be VERY shocked if you's finish ahead of us again.

We had a hard time transitioning last year, I imagine you will too.

I'd be shocked too tbh. no matter how big the club, no matter how good the players, there's always going to be a period where the players will have to adjust regardless of how good they are. It showed today against WBA. Yes we hit the woodwork, but still. It's evident it's going to take a while. And I'd be intensly annoyed if any of our fans turned against Martinez in his first season. Because a) it's bang out of order and b) he needs time

I'd be shocked too tbh. no matter how big the club, no matter how good the players, there's always going to be a period where the players will have to adjust regardless of how good they are. It showed today against WBA. Yes we hit the woodwork, but still. It's evident it's going to take a while. And I'd be intensly annoyed if any of our fans turned against Martinez in his first season. Because a) it's bang out of order and b) he needs time

I'm interested in your opinion, what are the chances do you reckon of keeping Baines and Fellaini by the time the transfer window shuts?

I'm interested in your opinion, what are the chances do you reckon of keeping Baines and Fellaini by the time the transfer window shuts?

Confident of the first half of the season. However, if it goes **** up by Jan-I wouldn't be surprised if they left. and tbh I can't blame them. They deserve to be playing CL football

According to reports Gareth Barry on way to Everton for a medical. Ermmm......

Back