The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
Conor McAleny has returned from his loan spell at Brentford after breaking his leg. Gutted for the lad-was doing very well indeed.

Other news-Gareth Barry talks have broken down. Gutted.........

Everton reject £15 million bid for Baines from Man Utd. Christ this is going to be a very nervy evening :@

And now according to SSN Baines wants to talk to Utd

Everton reject £15 million bid for Baines from Man Utd. Christ this is going to be a very nervy evening :@
Don't think you lot would settle for anything less than £25M for Baines ay? Arguably the best left back in the division

Don't think you lot would settle for anything less than £25M for Baines ay? Arguably the best left back in the division

Looks like it's out of our hands anyway-he wants to talk to Utd :'(

They are not saying this on SSN?

Aye club said he's definately not going anywhere now after last £15 million bid-which is a major relief lol.

So waiting on the work permit hearing for Fernando, and waiting to see what happens with Fellaini to sort out getting McCarthy

Aye club said he's definately not going anywhere now after last £15 million bid-which is a major relief lol.

So waiting on the work permit hearing for Fernando, and waiting to see what happens with Fellaini to sort out getting McCarthy

SSN reporting Fellaini apparently may have turned up within the last half an hour to the Everton training ground. So something must be going on.

SSN reporting Fellaini apparently may have turned up within the last half an hour to the Everton training ground. So something must be going on.

Yeah saw that too. I'd much prefer this was done earlier to avoid watching through my fingers at 10:59 lol

Last edited:
Yeah saw that too. I'd much prefer this was done earlier to watching through my fingers at 10:59 lol

Me too, talk about dragging on. If Moyes has wanted him all a long I don't understand why they have let it run this long.

Very strong rumour about Lukaku coming to Goodison on loan :O

Victor Anichebe on his way to WBA training ground. Sigh

Last edited:
Appears the Fernando deal has collapsed. sigh

Well, lost out on McCarthy by the looks of it. Apparently the £14 million isn't good enough. ffs. Getting very annoyed with Whelan

Last edited:
Well, lost out on McCarthy by the looks of it. Apparently the £14 million isn't good enough. ffs. Getting very annoyed with Whelan

Yeah but that probably means that Fellaini will stay with you for atleast half-season....not a bad deal imo

Yeah but that probably means that Fellaini will stay with you for atleast half-season....not a bad deal imo

Or...as i suspect.....it's going to go right down to the last thread of the wire....as per usual lol

Appears the Fernando deal has collapsed. sigh

Very strong rumour about Lukaku coming to Goodison on loan :O

Victor Anichebe on his way to WBA training ground. Sigh

Looks like it's out of our hands anyway-he wants to talk to Utd :'(

This has been a great read.

''Lukaku reportedly prefers a return to WBA over Everton on loan, which is awkward because Anichebe is apparently in talks to join WBA from Everton.''

Lol....somebody here will get stomach ulcer

This is unravelling very quickly. McCarthy bid was rejected due to being done in 4 year instalments.

where's my meds........

Back