The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
Like him a lot did you get lukaku too?

Lukaku MAY have fallen through. We got McCarthy though-which delights me

Imagine aswell if Anichebe and Fellaini deals fell through. That would be like - holy ****!

Last edited:

Imagine aswell if Anichebe and Fellaini deals fell through. That would be like - holy ****!

SSN just confirmed you got lukaku that's a great loan signing

We got Lukaku. ^^)

Congratz on transfers. Good deals for you. It also seems like you've got 27,5m from Fellaini. Great job. ( Everytime on FM13 I've seen him sold for same amount :D )

Signed Lukaku & kept Anichebe. Not to mention £27.5m for Fellaini, LMAO!

If you'll excuse me, I'm just going to strut around like a peacock wearing a smug grin lol. Very, very good window for us.

And most importantly-we kept Leighton Baines and Jagielka and other key players.

And on a side note-Leighton Baines has been an absolute professional throughout this entire saga. My respect for him has increased 10 fold. Didn't kick up a fuss, didn't have a hissy fit-remained an absolute professional. Major Kudos to him.

Wish Lukaku all the best you have made a fantastic loan signing wish we were willing to give him a chance this season tbh

Wish Lukaku all the best you have made a fantastic loan signing wish we were willing to give him a chance this season tbh

I really don't understand why he's not getting more playing time at the Chels. He really is something special. On the plus side-you know he's in good hands

I really don't understand why he's not getting more playing time at the Chels. He really is something special. On the plus side-you know he's in good hands

Tell me about it looked a real goal threat when subbed on against villa and considering he has grown up a Chelsea fan I'm sure of given a run in the team he would be more than determined to play well and score goals but Oh well his gone now and I really hope he can atleast match his goal tally from last season.

West brom were a team I wanted to do well and watched often because of Romelu and now this season it will be Everton :)

Tell me about it looked a real goal threat when subbed on against villa and considering he has grown up a Chelsea fan I'm sure of given a run in the team he would be more than determined to play well and score goals but Oh well his gone now and I really hope he can atleast match his goal tally from last season.

West brom were a team I wanted to do well and watched often because of Romelu and now this season it will be Everton :)

Aye felt a bit sorry for Clarke for a few secs-then the celebrating began lol. WBA haven't done badly either mind. About to finalise Anichebe signing, got Sessegnon so they'll be happy enough with their day

Anichebe has gone to WBA for £6 million.

We're also paying 100% of Barry's wages

Copied from what I said in CFC thread

I've been wanting Lukaku to go out on loan since the start of the summer, but after being promised chances for us, and him speaking in interviews about being genuinely excited to play for us this season, I think the timing of the loan is harsh on him.

But I'm glad he's gone to Everton over WBA. With Martinez as manager, Everton will be playing some half decent football which will play to Lukaku's weaknesses and hopefully improve him in the areas he lacks (first touch, general hold up play/interchange).

Playing nearly every week > being 3rd choice for us

Also, Baines crossing to Lukaku = super fun times

Well, I know I've caned Barry a few times in the past. However, if he puts in a shift, and does his best and helps our cause that'll be a thing of the past. We're paying a 100% of his wages so it's only fair to expect 100% workrate like everyone else.

Nice to have every position covered now. I can sleep much easier

[video=youtube;9lh974LLudA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lh974LLudA[/video]

My mouth waters at the attacking options we have now

You are welcome for your top scorer this season, you better ****** look after him!!!!

Class signing for Everton to snap up Lukaku on a loan deal, West Brom will be gutted about that one though. McCarthy will be solid for Everton and should fit in and blossom well at the club. Has the Barry deal gone through?

Fair play to Everton today deserved the win we had chances and couldn't take them. Ross Barkley is some player.

Back