The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
Well I just got back in and well, what can you say. Would've been happy with a draw but 1-0 against the Chels is pretty dam impressive.

With regards to Barkley, I've said it before and I'll say it again, regardless of any absuse I'll get. He is the next Gerrard

With regards to Barkley, I've said it before and I'll say it again, regardless of any absuse I'll get. He is the next Gerrard

Wouldn't mind adding him to our british core. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Also credit to Barry. Heard he had a great game so fair play to the lad. Though according to ITV Sport Barkley faded very quickly after a bright start. Which is oppositte to what I've been reading and hearing

Also credit to Barry. Heard he had a great game so fair play to the lad. Though according to ITV Sport Barkley faded very quickly after a bright start. Which is oppositte to what I've been reading and hearing

Barry was very good worked hard and made a lot of challenges. His highlight of the game was probably preventing Samuel Eto'o putting the ball into an empty net was great defending.

Barry was very good worked hard and made a lot of challenges. His highlight of the game was probably preventing Samuel Eto'o putting the ball into an empty net was great defending.

Aye just been reading up on the match report. Happy to have been proved wrong

Everton-made defense in my fantasy league turns out to be a good idea.

When did Martinez suddenly learn how to make his teams defend?

Everton really need Jelavic to start scoring though, won't compete for Europe without a player who can actually get into double figures.

Went to the game today with a friend and baines goals were incredible! Also no surprise to see lukaku scoring I should be watching him score live in the blue of Chelsea this season:(

Completely lost track of time and missed the match :S

Been trying out the new raids in Warcraft. Dammit

I finally got to see the highlights. Those free kicks. Maybe the GK was a little bit out of position for the first, but the second...he didn't even bother and who could blame him. It was absolutely sublime. It was very arousing indeed

I finally got to see the highlights. Those free kicks. Maybe the GK was a little bit out of position for the first, but the second...he didn't even bother and who could blame him. It was absolutely sublime. It was very arousing indeed

Freekicks are like penaltys to Leighton haha

Odd. Very odd. Outperformed Fulham, should have put the match to bed in the first half but for some reason our composure let us down. A match we should have won, but come away losing.

Once again, football being unpredictable as ever. Oh well. One of those nights

very true mate hes class you lot are playing some very nice football at the mo

The old "breath of fresh air" that comes with a managerial change. The question is how many of the squad can stay injury free this season. There's been times we've hit a good run of form then been crippled by injuries at key points.

Back