The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
We gave you Gibson for peanuts. Time to return the favour with Barkley. <3

According to Everton's twitter account bid has been accepted for Jelavic from Hull.

Thought to be initial ?5,5m rising up to ?7m. ( Greg O'Keeffe )

That's a pretty good deal if true isn't it? He didn't arrive for much more and has hardly featured.

Although they're making a (very slight) profit on him, I think it's not necessarily a good deal for Everton. He's clearly a clinical striker when he wants to be, though admittedly he's been poor this season, you just have to see the impact he made in his first season in England!

Although they're making a (very slight) profit on him, I think it's not necessarily a good deal for Everton. He's clearly a clinical striker when he wants to be, though admittedly he's been poor this season, you just have to see the impact he made in his first season in England!

I think it's pretty solid deal. They get initially what they paid for him and possibly little bit more. Actually good deal for all three parties as Hull also get good striker and Jelavic get's a move where he will play more.

The impact he made was only for 6 months and couldn't keep that up next season or this.

Forgot about this thread lol.

Shame to see him go. Things haven't gone well for him, but what an impact he made when he first arrived. Good luck to him. Deserves to be playing more imo. Shame things haven't worked out

Lacina Traore to have medical ahead of a move to Everton after hijacking West Ham bid

If all goes well I'd be happy as larry with this. If I'm not mistaken weren't Liverpool trailing him a while back?

Press are also saying we're eyeing Steven Fletcher

I have to say, the blatant dive by Leighton Baines against West Brom last night was just an absolute disgrace. I'm very disappointed he did it tbh-thought he had more integrity than that.

I hope Martinez has a "quiet" word with him. completely unneccessary thing to do and just embarassing.

If all goes well I'd be happy as larry with this. If I'm not mistaken weren't Liverpool trailing him a while back?

According to rumours aye, but I don't think there was anything in it. We don't like players over six foot :D Team of midgits here

Hi everyone, it's been a while since I last posted here. I have very good reasons, though! :P

Anyways, I wasn't all too happy with Martinez taking over, it has to be said, but the team's looked great this season, even if we seem over-reliant on loans. I still think Kone and Alcaraz are a waste of money, though, but hey, can't complain atm.

I still think Kone and Alcaraz are a waste of money, though, but hey, can't complain atm.

Hey! Alc's been doing a great job of trolling the United thread. Worth every penny imo.

If Everton line up with Lukaku and Traor?, and we line up with Skrtel and Sakho, for the Merseyside Derby, then I will genuinely cry.

Back