The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
Oh yeah and Stones once again. Faultless performance. What a youngster. Completely unfazed.

Oh yeah and Stones once again. Faultless performance. What a youngster. Completely unfazed.
Yeah, he's a terrific player. I remember when he kept Suarez quiet in the derby in December, which is no mean feat. He replaced Coleman (who was injured, I think) and just slotted into the side seamlessly.

I think you really need to sign Lukaku permanently, regardless of cost. Get fourth, and invest that ?20m+ in him, anything under ?30m for him is an absolute bargain.

Also, please remember to win on May 3rd. (;

Roberto is already trying to persuade him to join permanently. If we make Champions League it's entirely feasible because of the money we'd recieve. And judging by this pic, Lukaku would love to link up with Roberto again

View attachment 397744

As soon as he scored he just flew over to Roberto. That speaks volumes about the gaffers man management skills. If we don't get Lukaku it would be a crying shame. Just have to wait and see what happens. But interestingly, the talk is we actually have the funds to bring him in prior to any additional income. Which surprises me greatly

Last edited:
And I just love this bit of skill by Seamus Coleman

[video=youtube;b8Lo4Sm9Z7E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8Lo4Sm9Z7E[/video]

(H)

Very happy with the result. As for fourth place, our remaining fixtures are far tougher than Arsenal's. I won't get my hopes up just yet, but it can be done.

Everton are just joy to watch, have to say you got a brilliant replacement for Moyes and arguably better Manager than him. Good luck for the race for 4th.

Cazorla's behaviour in this gif is just embarrasing. What is this, pub league?

Former Everton defender Sandy Brown has died at the age of 75 following a long illness, the club have announced.

Brown made 253 appearances for Everton from 1963-71 and featured in the 1969-70 First Division title-winning side.The Scot, who was signed from Partick Thistle in September 1963, played in a number of positions but was renowned for his toughness and ability to get forward from full-back.He scored 11 goals for Everton but also earned an unwanted place in local folklore with an infamous own goal in a 1969 Merseyside derby against Liverpool.After leaving Everton, he went on to play for Shrewsbury before finishing his playing career back on Merseyside with Southport.

Former Everton defender Sandy Brown has died | Football News | Sky Sports

It's a shame to see Everton throw this opportunity away. Having said that, Palace under Pulis are ******* terrifying!

QQ. QQ more and more QQing :@

On a serious note, I did say on the Liverpool thread I was very wary of Palace-and this is why. Disappointed yes. Given up on 4th? Never. This just demonstrates why Pullis is more than worthy of the MoTY award along with Brendan. So I won't begrudge Pullis this win to be honest-he's done a brilliant job so fair play to him.

(QQ more)

QQ. QQ more and more QQing :@

On a serious note, I did say on the Liverpool thread I was very wary of Palace-and this is why. Disappointed yes. Given up on 4th? Never. This just demonstrates why Pullis is more than worthy of the MoTY award along with Brendan. So I won't begrudge Pullis this win to be honest-he's done a brilliant job so fair play to him.

(QQ more)
To be honest, Martinez and Pochettino should be in-with-a-shout too.

Bunch of dicks tbh. Not true fans and refuse to use that word with those brainless monkeys

Bunch of dicks tbh. Not true fans and refuse to use that word with those brainless monkeys

Couldn't understand it myself. Then again it's nearly always a small minority but sadly they are the ones who are heard.

Back