The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
Which is why if Jose sells him it'll be such an incredibly stupid thing to do

Oh my god Stones is such a solid defender already. The way he just handled Podolski

instead of Arsenal players rolling around and whinging and throwing their arms up-why don't they try and play? jesus christ.

Sooner they get a real leader the better. They haven't got any drive whatsoever

Can't wait Moyesey to ****** the CL away from you in May.

Unbelievable stuff! Really hoping Everton take 4th off Arsenal. Would be hilarious.

Unbelievable stuff! Really hoping Everton take 4th off Arsenal. Would be hilarious.

It'll be very interesting now. Flamini out with 2 match ban. FA Cup Semi final providing a distraction. Game against West Ham after.

Out remaining fixtures:

Sunderland
Crystal Palace
Manchester United
Southampton
Man City
Hull City

Edit-as already pointed out lol

It'll be very interesting now. Flamini out with 2 match ban. FA Cup Semi final providing a distraction. Game against West Ham after.

Out remaining fixtures:

Sunderland
Crystal Palace
Manchester United
Southampton
Man City
Hull City

Please please please beat Man City and Everton will be my 2nd fave club :P

In my dreams

Please please please beat Man City and Everton will be my 2nd fave club :P

In my dreams

We play like we are today we won't lose imo. We've not even ripped them apart and we're beating them 3-0. Just wow

Snide elbow by Arteta on Barkley. Very childish thing to do. Fully deserved booking

Well now I've calmed down a bit, and am sipping on a glass of wine, I can safely say I'm ecstatic with that scoreline, and performance. If I was Martinez I'd be proud of all those players. They played excellent football. And even if we are pipped to the post by Arsenal for 4th, Martinez has done a brilliant job this season, absolutely brilliant. A lot of my friends thought I was mental wanting Martinez in charge. Unsurprisingly they've changed their tune. Some people are saying Arsenal made us look that good as they were that poor which, all sensible people will know, is garbage. Yes the Gunners were poor, but in no way made us look good at all. And the goal difference advantage we now have could potentially have a significant bearing on things.

So as we head for the final hurdle of the season-we do have some very tough games but bring it on I say. We have a belief and just don't fear anyone anymore. We have what it takes to take that fourth spot.

Back