The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
Gotta love the support from the "fans" when we play at home, and still have a slight chance of making 4th-slight.

Absolutely pathetic and a f***ing embarassment

Everyone needs to stop going on about Everton doing us a favour or playing for us. It's not about that. I don't want any favours. I just want Everton to do their job.

Oh what a fantastic run by Barkley. That was crying out for a clinical finish.

Hodgson-take Barkley for christs sake

Sigh. Well even I have to say it's looking like GG.

No doubt some douchebag fans will be happy

Game over surely. City to win the league. Why would anyone want money to win the league? It's about football, not money.

3-2 city. Lukaku. Yaya Toure and Jagielka are off for delofeu and I dont know for toure. :) Dunno if he went off??

Everton playing very lackluster even though they are only 1 goal away from 1 pt???

Heading for a draw-City have parked the double decker it would seem.

Such tactic. Much strategy. wow

Very, very interesting call by the ref.

If it is timewasting, good call. If not......

Yellow carded.

Great to see such a miraculous recovery for Dzeko. Great call by Probert.

Dzeko-you're a prize A ****

Everton playing very lackluster even though they are only 1 goal away from 1 pt???

Which isn't helped by the complete "not assed" approach the fans are taking. Haven't heard them sing a song yet.

Oh my christ Barkley-what fantastic skill. Cryuff turn

****** ****. If we lose, Hull City make the Europa League because of the FA Cup final

**** sake. down to Villa to screw up City's hopes. Hope Dzeko doesn't get injured..............

Fair play, Everton tried in the second half. Alcaraz is *****, and for all the 'bigging up' I was a bit disappointed in Stones. His positioning for their third was way off.

Barkley was great, he's like a false 9 target man

Back