The Everton Thread

It's nuts how all the mid-table clubs expect to progress by hiring the same managers over and over again

Even though I didn't agree with the Phelan sacking at the time, I have to say fair play and thanks to Hull for taking the gamble on Marco Silva last season.

It's nuts how all the mid-table clubs expect to progress by hiring the same managers over and over again
Football. The only job were even if your **** and failed miserably, you still get hired.

Meh, **** happens. Yeah we got thrashed but it was to be expected. If anyone expected anything different they're completely delusional. Clubs in a complete mess. Now there's a surprise-so yeah. You get used to it after a while and move on. More important things in life to get upset about tbh.

Last edited:
Ah.. the old classic "football isn't very important anyway" line :D

Ah.. the old classic "football isn't very important anyway" line :D

Tbf pretty much applies to me. I prefer NFL (Miami Dolphins fan of 20+ years) and MLB (Yankees fan since 15 years old). Always seemed to enjoy it a lot more as I got older. Ended up playing in the British American Football League myself-picked it over a local football side.

On the flip side I always giggle when the salty fans post on social media. Though ofc there's the ones that make me cringe ultra hard too lol

Tbf pretty much applies to me. I prefer NFL (Miami Dolphins fan of 20+ years) and MLB (Yankees fan since 15 years old). Always seemed to enjoy it a lot more as I got older. Ended up playing in the British American Football League myself-picked it over a local football side.

On the flip side I always giggle when the salty fans post on social media. Though ofc there's the ones that make me cringe ultra hard too lol
I can’t imagine being a dolphins fan can be bringing much joy with cutler and Moore under center

I can’t imagine being a dolphins fan can be bringing much joy with cutler and Moore under center

It's safe to say it's been a rollercoaster of a ride lol. I watch footage of Marino and the Marks Brothers on youtube to help me forget the pain lol

Laughing my *** off at the Southampton score. Absolutely hilarious lol

Liverpudlians are laughing with you. :)

They'd scored 9 before today! NINE!

Give fat lad the job NOW!

Liverpudlians are laughing with you. :)

They'd scored 9 before today! NINE!

Give fat lad the job NOW!

I agree. Relegation then start from scratch. Merseyside version of Newcastle United.

But yeah this is why I stopped taking football so seriously. This sort of **** happens so best get used to it. If you don't get used to it you'll die from a salt overdose. Just sit back, laugh and enjoy the ride

Last edited:
Just a year. Everton down for a year would be boss. Anything longer we'd miss the Derby's. Goodison is and always will be the best away the season.

Now the ideal would be Everton relegated, then an FA Cup tie next season at the the house made out of wood. That would be the Derby to end all Derby's!

He's sacked them off already which is quite impressive from Everton to bring that around.

Sam Allardyce 10/11 to become next manager, Pullis 8/1

Let the fume ensue .....

24174561_10154849408372001_7635782108685472259_n.jpg