The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
[video=dailymotion;xmw8m7]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmw8m7_evert10g4j9_latino[/video]
What a volley !

Well, at least got scoreline right. Wrong ****** team though

Best way to sum up RVP. World class, pure quality and heartbreaker.

Like Mike said, deserves any award over Suarez.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to indulge in copious amounts of alcoholic beverage :(

Last edited:
Van Persie is amazing, did not get into the game in the first half but what a strike! And what a player...

Everton seriously need a wealthier chairman! They bought in like 2 players in the summer and they need more depth to their squad. I think they need a big striker that they can count on to score goals like Aguero with Man City or van Persie for Arsenal. They've got a strong enough defence but again they need to bolster their midfield area with maybe one central attacking midfielder and a winger or two - I think Royston Drenthe, who's currently on loan at Everton from Real Madrid, should be signed on a permanent basis!

And how exactly do you suggest we sign someone like Agüero or van Persie? Unless you're ******** gold I don't see that happening any time soon.

And how exactly do you suggest we sign someone like Agüero or van Persie? Unless you're ******** gold I don't see that happening any time soon.

You have the Gallant Goal Machine! You don't need those guys when you've got King Louis :)

You have the Gallant Goal Machine! You don't need those guys when you've got King Louis :)

Of course, I love my Louis, but his contract is up in the summer and I don't see him taking a paycut =[

It would be ironic, really, if Moyes got the England job. I wouldn't hold it against him if he took it, but I doubt he would.

Good goal, ****.
Oh well next game is very winnable (or at least a draw, from the score line they did very well against Newcastle)

I so want to play as Everton in FM 12. But i struggled to erase ANY debt when i tried in 11. So i'll stick with QPR for now. Then we'll see...

Ok, looking for something to cheer me up in a less than satisfying month so far, I started looking at transfer rumours concering us in the past week or so, from less than reliable sources.

From the Echo - Distin is close to signing a 1 year extension. [Good]
From the Mirror - Moyes is looking at french striker Jérémy Perbet, who has scored 30 goals in 29 games... in Belgium. [Good-ish]
From the Mail - Barkley tells Chelsea to ****** off and commits to Everton, claiming that sticking with Moyes is the best choice for his future [Great]

Can't remember from where but Billy still wants to go, which in all honesty isn't bad either.

Also, our youngs toffees beat Crystal Palace 2-1 in the FA Youth Cup, with goals from Barkley and Forrester

I really hope Saha won't go away. I don't think he's all about money. Did I ever say I love that guy ?

Back