The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
I really hope Saha won't go away. I don't think he's all about money. Did I ever say I love that guy ?

I don't think you did, but I do so I don't mind. I've seen evertonians slate him because he has been less than prolific so far this season, but the problem lies with the service, not with the forwards.

I can see Saha finishing his career at Everton. Don't want him to leave. As mentioned, he's been slated, but mainly by fans who fail to take into account the bigger picture-and probably the ones who do these protests. There's just one piece missing from the jigsaw, and thats the service he needs. When other fans single him out it's just a bit silly. Which is why IF we did happen to get Piennar on loan, that could be the missing piece.

Everton miss Arteta so much :( And you guys should bought Obertan, Luis + Gabriel = 1. place in EPL.

I can see Saha finishing his career at Everton. Don't want him to leave. As mentioned, he's been slated, but mainly by fans who fail to take into account the bigger picture-and probably the ones who do these protests. There's just one piece missing from the jigsaw, and thats the service he needs. When other fans single him out it's just a bit silly. Which is why IF we did happen to get Piennar on loan, that could be the missing piece.

Not only that, but the fact that our most creative players, Drenthe and Ossie, have been out with injury recently. Even if we don't get Pienaar I think we'll do better when those two are back on their feet. Plus there's Rodwell who's been key in our midfield so far... Short squad + long injury list = Not good.

Everton miss Arteta so much :( And you guys should bought Obertan, Luis + Gabriel = 1. place in EPL.

Yeah we miss him a helluva lot. But he's reaping the rewards of all his hardwork and great performances. Thoroughly deserves to be where he is now and wish him all the best.

The oly thing that ****** me off about the Arteta transfer is that he gets capped for Spain in FM now. *****, they call him up because he plays for Arsenal!

The oly thing that ****** me off about the Arteta transfer is that he gets capped for Spain in FM now. *****, they call him up because he plays for Arsenal!

lol. in mine he never got an international game-was gutted for him

lol. in mine he never got an international game-was gutted for him

In my story save he tore his calf twice in his first season and didn't get capped, but in my Rayo save he had some 5-6 caps by the end of the first season already.

Would be awesome for Everton. Donovan is ace!

Personally hoping it won't happen though :P

Would be awesome for Everton. Donovan is ace!

Personally hoping it won't happen though :P

Yeah....cause you fear the awesomeness that is Landon ;)

Just the sort of boost we need

The link isn't working (for me at least).

Everton site must of crashed with the amount of people seeing they had actually signed someone.

Yeah....cause you fear the awesomeness that is Landon ;)

Just the sort of boost we need

In fact I do. He is a great player. Always liked him... Despite his time at Everton :P

Oooo. Deal expires after the Merseyside Derby, and begins in time for the Bolton match. Guess it's addios Bily

Back