The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
Who have we got on the bench to replace Coleman?

I guess Barkley's our best bet, as Gueye is left footed. McAleny has occasionally played on the wing for the reserves but I'm not sure this is a match to try new stuff...

I guess Barkley's our best bet, as Gueye is left footed. McAleny has occasionally played on the wing for the reserves but I'm not sure this is a match to try new stuff...

Agree with that. Get Barkley on-he'd cause some problems

Dear RVP,
FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :@

That is all.

He did absolutelly **** all for 70 minutes, and he pops up with that goal. ****** ****...

That's the thing with RVP though, he just needs half a chance and he'll stick it away. I'm thinking Barcelona last season.

Problems from an Arsenal PoV, Djourou has been ****, Gervy has been ****.. though that may be because of how combative Everton are in filling the midfield.

Also Vermy's energy has been brilliant at left back, has utterly shamed Djourou as the CB-playing-wingback role.

McAleny to make his debut, and Gueye coming in as well.

How many teams have actually managed to stop Van Persie scoring this season? All I can remember is Fulham and Liverpool?

Props to Song too. He has really improved on his attacking game this season. He's chipped in with quite a few vital assists so far this season.

Back