The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
Cahill, given his size, is an absolute beast in the air. What a excellent player to have in your side.

Just glad he wasn't spotted by other prem managers. couple of million quid for a player of his quality is just-well it's peanuts.

I must say that although he produced an awful cross earlier Billy isn't having a bad game. He's shown good technique and has worked quite hard too, although Djorou hardly ventured forward. Coleman OTOH isn't having the best of games, though, but luckily Vermaelen isn't attacking much either.

Think Walcott should've taken the shot personally-very unselfish.

Hibberts had a very good season thus far. Worked his socks off

Walcott is lot more unselfish this season. Sometimes it's good, but times like that Baaaaaaaaad.

Ramsey missing aswell-only just. If Howard keeps doing the saves he's done in the 1st half, and if we keep pressing the way we are, and just do what we're doing we may get a credible draw. touchwood multiple times

If Coleman doesn't get himself sent off it'll be a miracle. He seems frustrated and isn't thinking clearly.

Half time can't come soon enough-DM will get him calmed down and focused. Last thing we need is to lose yet another player.

Will be happy if it finished 0-0 tbh. Be even happier if Liverpool scoreline remains 0-0 til FT-all that money spent and the net result so far-inability to put away chances. Makes me lol

Sayin that, theres hardly any goals anywhere today.

Last edited:
I'm disappointed we're not in front. Walcott and Gervinho in particular the guilty parties. The only thing that does give me a bit of hope is that one goal might be enough to settle this.

I'm disappointed we're not in front. Walcott and Gervinho in particular the guilty parties. The only thing that does give me a bit of hope is that one goal might be enough to settle this.

Can definately see the final score being 1-0. Too which side-I daren't say. Could be down to a deflection, an OG...hard to say

Last edited:
We've been over-reliant on the offside trap at the back and it could've cost us dearly. Up front Saha and Cahill have hardly seen any of the ball. Fellaini, Hibbert and Howard have been the best players so far, IMO.

Can definately see the final score being 1-0. Too which side-I daren't say. Good be down to a deflection, an OG...hard to say

Thierry Henry must be saying to Gervinho: I could have finished that one half-asleep. :D But yeah, like you said, anyone can nick this.

We've been over-reliant on the offside trap at the back and it could've cost us dearly. Up front Saha and Cahill have hardly seen any of the ball. Fellaini, Hibbert and Howard have been the best players so far, IMO.

Always hated using offside trap defence. Hate it-just takes one bad call from the lino or one mistake by a defender....

Always hated using offside trap defence. Hate it-just takes one bad call from the lino or one mistake by a defender....

I don't like it either, it's too risky, although it did save us a couple of times in this match as well.

Christ just had absolute own somebody on chat after they claimed Moyes was ****, and wasn't all that. Yeah ok-lets see you work with what he's got and make it into Europe you ******. Calls him a football coach too-probably a coach in to how to talk utter *****. Safe to say myself and quite a few others absolutely pwned the fool.

And Coleman should've been off for kicking the ball away, luckily it just went as far as Szczesny...

Coleman almost played time there with kicking the ball away. Is he really that stupid with yellow already on him.

Who have we got on the bench to replace Coleman?

Back