The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
Course not what do you expect-if was Fellaini doing something like that he'd be off like a shot. You're not allowed to have common sense in a match these days thanks to the refs association. Useless bunch of titty masturbators.

Christ I'm so ****** off right now

Holt fouled Jagielka in the box, and there was no penalty, he then scored a very good goal, and then he should've been sent off. Guess what? He wasn't.

If this game ends like this I'm going to shoot someone or something.

Think that's bad, in the Stoke game Jonathan Woodgate was on a yellow card. He then had has hands around a players throat, gave away a penalty...2nd yellow? don't be so stupid course not but Pullis took him off straight away. These things are just driving me to load up CoD and just go apeshit on some zombies

Two things stopping us getting anything:

1) No shots on goal/target
2) Our former keeper

Ruddy's ****, but he's having a good game here. Just like Gosling's handball at Newcastle - former players coming back to bite us in the ****.

We're going to lose this imo. We just....can't score. Sooner Super Donovan comes in the better

more relieved than happy. looked like we would never score

We should've had a penalty and a one man advantage after Holt's elbow on Fellaini, but we should really take a look at our defending which has been below par in our last few games.

Also, Tim Cahill's out of form and even though he always gives his best sadly I think it's not enough to be in the first team right now.

If Norwich keep this up, Lambert should be nominated MoTY

Rodwell to miss Swansea match tomorrow with hamstring strain

Christs sake. Any idea how bad? I would watch the match but on deaths door with flu

Not too bad because he walked off - limping, though.

And we were really close to score and should've had a penalty.

No surprise. Very good GK. Hoping he does as well in my story save durig the season proper. Having a bit of a mare so far though lol.

Back