The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
WBA heading it across the goal mouth was pretty rough on them. Obv both teams need the points badly, but to lose by having two defenders **** it up (even heading it out for a corner wouldnt be too tough at that point) must suck on NYD.

6 Points away from Europe with a game in hand.

That said, our game in hand is Spurs.

6 Points away from Europe with a game in hand.

That said, our game in hand is Spurs.

Spurs will be easy. We'll have momentum, Donovan will have helped getting us further up, things will be peachy.

What the ****-where did all this new found belief come from :O lol

Spurs will be easy. We'll have momentum, Donovan will have helped getting us further up, things will be peachy.

What the ****-where did all this new found belief come from :O lol

Alcohol?

lol. layin off that stuff for a while after last night-jesus. cannot remember anything I drank. That goal made me forget about the hangover though thank christ.

It's the old second half of the season thing. Always seem to do better. I'm going to put my neck on the block here and say we'll sneak a EL place. I have a feeling there's going to be some slip ups by the teams above us and we'll nick a spot

lol. layin off that stuff for a while after last night-jesus. cannot remember anything I drank. That goal made me forget about the hangover though thank christ.

It's the old second half of the season thing. Always seem to do better. I'm going to put my neck on the block here and say we'll sneak a EL place. I have a feeling there's going to be some slip ups by the teams above us and we'll nick a spot

I think that's rather optimistic, and being honest I'd rather we didn't - I don't think we'll have the squad depth to do it next year, not without risking PL survival.

Anichebe has scored more goals then Ronaldo, Messi and Van Persie put together this year ;) :p

Mustafi joined Sampdoria on a free transfer, shame.

Starting lineup: Howard, Hibbert, Jagielka, Distin, Baines, Osman, Donovan, Neville, Heitinga, Saha, Stracqualursi
Subs: Mucha, Bilyaletdinov, McFadden, Cahill, Gueye, Rodwell, Anichebe

Last edited:
Back