The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
Leon Britton must be the smallest player in britain lol

We've got three winnable games coming, although Sunderland's on the up. I just hope we get our striker(s) firing in these games and get our **** together for the second half of the season (As usual). Maybe we'll be top half come the end of the season after all...

Landon Donovan will make a difference too

Landon Donovan will make a difference too

Indeed, and we should take full advantage of the 2 months we get from him. And we may even add a name or two during January... who knows.

Please win, my head's killing me, I wouldn't survive a defeat.

Haven't got the willpower to listen to it. Have a hangover that would slaughter a whale :(

Haven't got the willpower to listen to it. Have a hangover that would slaughter a whale :(

I know what you mean, only had 3 hours' sleep and had a long bus trip back home, plus a 10 block walk under the sun, I think I'd feel better if I had been struck in the head with a hammer.

This game is dire. Might have something to do with the fact that Leon Osman is the only thing approaching a playmaker in a game with 11 natural defenders from both sides on the pitch.

This game is dire. Might have something to do with the fact that Leon Osman is the only thing approaching a playmaker in a game with 11 natural defenders from both sides on the pitch.

We're playing the same we've played every other game - one dimensional crossing game, an out of form striker and an out of form Cahill, and Baines and Osman our most offensive players. I'm happy to see Rodwell back, he's got plenty of energy, has a good shot on him and is a decent header of the ball, which often comes handy when you have good ole' Bainesy taking your set pieces.

Had a feeling it was going to be a bit of a pants match. Had a suspicion yesterday.

Interesting stat. Only once out their last 7 games, have WBA failed to score. Let's make it twice with a win. Would get us firmly in mid-table.

Edit-nearly 1-0 WBA there. bit of a ballsup from the D

****** get in Anichebe!!!!!!!!! 1-0

As it stands, we're only 2 points behind Stoke now and leapfrog Villa

Last edited:
Back