The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
I'm not going to celebrate until we've actually won the game, but this is a good chance to get all three points and shut up the 'Moyes out' morons with a decent performance.

I'm not going to celebrate until we've actually won the game, but this is a good chance to get all three points and shut up the 'Moyes out' morons with a decent performance.

Have to say it's been a while since I've seen such an attacking lineup (including the bench). Looks like Moyes wants to stick to his promise of more attractive football to satisfy the fans. Though personally, I'd take a gritty win over a flashy performance coupled with a loss. Win is more important than snazzy football imo

Have to say it's been a while since I've seen such an attacking lineup (including the bench). Looks like Moyes wants to stick to his promise of more attractive football to satisfy the fans. Though personally, I'd take a gritty win over a flashy performance coupled with a loss. Win is more important than snazzy football imo

Indeed it's very attacking for his standards. I'd take a win over fancy football too, but I think we're one-dimensional and predictable of late, so a change in strategy could be in order.

Also, I must say that one of the things I've enjoyed the most this season is Hibbo and his bizarre kamikaze tackles, he pulls an unorthodox tackle/challenge/clearance per game at least.

Indeed it's very attacking for his standards. I'd take a win over fancy football too, but I think we're one-dimensional and predictable of late, so a change in strategy could be in order.

Also, I must say that one of the things I've enjoyed the most this season is Hibbo and his bizarre kamikaze tackles, he pulls an unorthodox tackle/challenge/clearance per game at least.

Hibbo is just........mint. He's the first RB I look for when I start a Prem save in FM. Always put's in quality performances. Like IRL

****. Looks like the foot has finally given out :S

****. Looks like the foot has finally given out :S

Nah, he got kicked full strength by N'Gog after tackling the ball away from him. Completely accidental but it didn't look too good.

There's a man on the pitch at Goodison Park proposing to his girlfriend. I have to say his intended doesn't look entirely overjoyed with this one but I think he's sealed the deal - for now anyway. Nothing like the peer pressure of 30-odd thousand people to sway a dubious call.
brilliant!

I'd rather the 30-odd thousand people swayed the referee to give us that penalty but oh well, a marriage proposal will have to do...

What the holy ****?! :O

Howard the scorer, mother nature with the assist. get in!

Was Howards goal from his own box? can just imagine him booting the ball and the wind just blowing it everywhere and eventually the ball going in the goal lol.

Was Howards goal from his own box? can just imagine him booting the ball and the wind just blowing it everywhere and eventually the ball going in the goal lol.

Shot from his own goal, 30 yard bounce over Bogdan, and goal.

Bogdan's in goal for Bolton aswell so that might also have helped ;)

Back