The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
bit pointless discussing Everton on the Utd thread lol ;)

Mcfadden forgot about him, great player when on form and match fit :)

If I was Moyes, and it pains me to say this, but I'd drop Cahill and play McFadden behind Saha, or in a 4-4-2 alongside Saha. But like Saha, i do worry about this fitness after his cruciate injury, which was followed by his hamstring strain. A lot of our players are battered and bruised

If I was Moyes, and it pains me to say this, but I'd drop Cahill and play McFadden behind Saha, or in a 4-4-2 alongside Saha. But like Saha, i do worry about this fitness after his cruciate injury, which was followed by his hamstring strain. A lot of our players are battered and bruised

imagine Billy and Arshavin in the same team on each wing

Lazyvile lol

In case anyone hasn't seen it yet:

[video=youtube;xAwgdWDjH1E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAwgdWDjH1E[/video]

We've recalled Duffy. Probably means Jags gonna be out for a while.

Being reported that Jagielka could be out for up to a month with medial ligament damage in right knee. So thats on top of Hibbert, Rodwell, Osman being out. ******....****. No word on when they return yet.

Let the fun and games begin.

:'(

Well, apparently it's not a month, but a month and a half. We are ******* doomed.

Well, apparently it's not a month, but a month and a half. We are ******* doomed.

Yeah just heard-Jags up to 6 weeks.

Oh well. We had a great stint in the top flight :'(

(yeah I'm overreacting)

I hear Fellaini and Coleman may return for our match on Wednesday, so that's some good news.

Any word on Drenthe's fitness yet? He's been absent from both the pitch and the bench recently, hasn't he?

I hear Fellaini and Coleman may return for our match on Wednesday, so that's some good news.

Any word on Drenthe's fitness yet? He's been absent from both the pitch and the bench recently, hasn't he?

He returned to training so may play

He was sick apparently, with unconfirmed reports that his 'sickness' had something to do with bottles...

Everton lineup for Tamworth match:

Howard, Coleman, Heitinga, Distin, Neville, Donovan, Fellaini, Bilyaletdinov, Gueye, McFadden, Anichebe.
subs: Hahnemann, Baines, Drenthe, Stracq, Vellios, Duffy, McAleny

No Everton striker has scored in a Premier league game they have started in. That's just......incredibly bleak.

No Everton striker has scored in a Premier league game they have started in. That's just......incredibly bleak.

Indeed it is.

But you know what's even worse? The game isn't on TV, and the radio stream 'isn't available in my country due to copyright reasons'.

Indeed it is.

But you know what's even worse? The game isn't on TV, and the radio stream 'isn't available in my country due to copyright reasons'.

Ridiculous. Can't find a stream here either. Just ridiculous. And there's only an hour 15 minutes worth of "highlights" on tv later. Absolute **** take.

on the plus side 1-0 up. but again one our defenders score lol. Heitinga

Ridiculous. Can't find a stream here either. Just ridiculous. And there's only an hour 15 minutes worth of "highlights" on tv later. Absolute **** take.

on the plus side 1-0 up. but again one our defenders score lol. Heitinga

We're already looking like Stoke.

We're already looking like Stoke.

Well, can see your point. Just hoping McFadden can get something started.

Speaking of Stoke-1-0 down to Gillingham. lulz

I'm worried. Tamworth are actually getting a foothold in this game and we're playing poorer as the game progresses.............

Back