The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
There's your goal scoring problems finished at Everton. Just play Tim Howard up front every game lolz :P

Just came here to congratulate Tim Howard.

There's your goal scoring problems finished at Everton. Just play Tim Howard up front every game lolz :P

Was about to say before long every single player will have a goal by the end of the season lol. More help the merrier. lookin forward to MoTD

You have to feel for Howard there. When you score a goal like that you are probably wishing it's worth something significant yet Bolton leveled up almost immediately. But still, congratulations are in order I suppose.

Tim Howard has now scored more goals for Everton then Hibbert lol. He also has more goals this year then Messi :P.

Cahills last goal for Bolton perhaps?

Well, back to same old by the looks of it. as it stands only 2 points between us and West Brom (15th), 7 us and QPR

Well, I said it before, I wouldn't celebrate until the game was over, I could see something like this happening and sadly it did. Like we didn't have enough injured players already, we're going to have to add another two. We were ****, Saha has been wasteful yet again, sadly his form is not picking up and I think it may just be his age that finally caught up with him. A pity, really, as our next fixtures are tougher and we just can't lose to teams like Bolton.

I'm just......****** right now. Bill we need the money now son. Or we're goin nowhere at all. Simple as.

wtf Howard haha thought it was a typo :P or a different Howard :S

Any Everton fan watch the game? If so what was Cahills celebration like just curious?

Any Everton fan watch the game? If so what was Cahills celebration like just curious?

I was listening to Newcastle match. Glad I wasn't watchin the Everton one or I'll be having a major ***** fit worse than what I'm having now. Sadly just rage shutdown Microsoft Word without saving story update got so annoyed :'(

Howard scored again ?!
tumblr_ldp3jukzHo1qb9a2wo1_500.png

Put Mucha in goal and just push Howard up. **** it. desperate times, desperate measures and all that.....fml

bit pointless discussing Everton on the Utd thread lol ;)

Depends on a few things. Injuries, wether or not Bilyshavin leaves. Few more midfield problems then we're really in deep ****-similar to what Man Utd is experiencing right now. Though we do have McFadden back, if we lost a couple of key players again...well...leave you to imagine what will happen.

Mcfadden forgot about him, great player when on form and match fit :)

Back